Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to one of my team girl's pads.. hit that then she made dinner for me and paid for my taxi ride to the gym.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I slept with her.

Outside, on the grass in the middle of the day.

Didn't have sex though :p

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
LOL, I slept with her.

Outside, on the grass in the middle of the day.

Didn't have sex though :p
Be very cautious. Fell asleep on a park bench once and when I woke there was a homeless dude with his hand down my jeans. Felt kinda good until I realized I wasn't gay. His hands were warm and soft.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aazman said:
poonani you got any stds we don't know about?
Probably not. You always get zits or some kind of bumps after sex, on your back, arms, face, etc. Never had any clusters or irritations. I do feel a little dirty from the multitude of women I've fvcked, but by the end of the week, I feel renewed and clean, ready to go again.

I'm getting laid tonight probably by an early 30s gal. Still not sure if I want to go out with her. Did absolutely nothing last night. I tried to set up a date with a European woman I met but she's leaving for Europe today.

I have to settle for the 30ish girl tonight. I will take liberties with her though and fvck her brains out.

How are you ever going to get any Play if you don't go after the loose ones? I'm not here for commitment.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as I said, I was going to get laid last night, and I did. She has kids but they weren't there. This chick is a flower child, hippie pot-smoking, chain-smoking, petite, shriveled A-cupped, 115 lb, best as5, stretched pvssy (originally small and tight, I'd imagine) because of the kids, of course. She's going to college In Her 30s to be a psychologist. Very liberal chicka here. I spoke of how bad the economy is, not dissuading her from pursuing the psychology degree, but just throwing that out there for her to ponder. She Must have money...child support?

Anyway, her bed is kind of childish. It's a spongy platform bed, with red sheets and I could never sleep in it, but I could definitely fvck her in it. We were listening to her vast music collection, stuff I'd Never heard before. Said she listened to Pandora, XM radio, etc etc.

We start making out, lights are low, she's got a slithery thin bod, very nice to run your hands over, her arms, legs, all silky smooth. Her pvssy looked great, better than most. It smelled just normal, really No smell - don't know how they do that, but I like it just like that. Don't like perfumes and sh!t down there. So I eat her for a good 20-25 minutes. She's grinding my nose, my tongue, my chin, God I was in Heaven with that. I just love eating/sucking pvssy. She's VERY aggressive pulling me into her in every position, clawing my back, and digging her heels into my hind legs, lots of moaning w/ smoker's husky voice kind of a turn-on. I kiss her ear, lick her lobe, bite. I have to pull out, and she's like "What??" I do this all the time to women, and it's because I want to keep it going and she's going to make me come. I lose all desire after I come. I go get some water.

When I come back, she sucks me while standing, her sitting on the low bed Indian-style. She has pictures of Japanese art work all over her walls, says that's her favorite artist. This is just your average apartment, nothing fancy. I wonder if the neighbors can hear her loud moans, but I think it's not my problem, I don't live there.

So onward to doggie laying down then on all fours (better) BEAUTIFUL ass, so nice to watch me going in and out of her ***** even if not well-lit, and seeing that eye looking back at me. So after we lube it up, I stick it in her ass, feelzzz great, I'm mbing her cl!t while pleasure her up the as5. She's totally enjoying this. I'm enjoying feeling her back and arms slither against my arms and chest, while fvcking her in the as5 and feeling her pvss.

So after that, we change out a new rubber, well 1st, she sucks me off some more while I feel her as5 and back and hair. Such a smooth tight little body.

We spoon some more (most women, I've found, do not like this position, but she obviously likes it better than most), then we change positions seamlessly to reverse cowgirl (My favorite), and I'm REALLY feeling good now. God. Feeling her beautiful 30 yr old spongy ass as we grind, and fvck ever so passionately, seeing her arsehole squint and open, I can't hold back any longer and I blow a week's worth of load in her.

She tells me how I've got the "Cutest little as5" while I'm in the bathroom light wiping my d!ck off with a washcloth. I tell her why my as5 is so cute, that it's always been that way. She knows I'm with other women so she's complimenting me on everything.

The ONLY thing that I did not like about her, was her breath. It was kind of unbearable to French kiss her. No amount of mouthwash is gonna help that. That Really is a turn-off.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged a thick black chick while Poonani filmed us. She broke my ceiling fan when she tried to hang from it (it was spinning) while I banged her from below. We switched up but Poonani was unable to finish with her. Surprised to find that Poonani was a short Indian male.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Banged a thick black chick while Poonani filmed us. She broke my ceiling fan when she tried to hang from it (it was spinning) while I banged her from below. We switched up but Poonani was unable to finish with her. Surprised to find that Poonani was a short Indian male.
I bet you think you're a Real person.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I WILL be getting laid on Sunday. Met her at the gym (I don't need a gym, just there to pickup). She's 24, fit, Purrfect breasts as far as I can see. No tatoos as far as I can see. She's a little more sophisticated than I'm used to. I WILL bang her though. I will report to you guys either that night or on Monday.

I'm still undetermined about Friday and Saturday. I could get with a 19 yr old ho I met at a fast food restaurant. She's a little heavy, but eh decent, kinda cute, face and blonde with nice breasts as far as I could tell through the uniform. Her as5 is a little bigger than I'd like, but she's 19-21 I'd imagine. She "said" 19. I said I'm 27. I can get away with it cause I look it. I tell the ones who are closer to my age that I'm 32. I make up other sh!t too. I'm sorry, I want to fvck that badly.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I WILL be getting laid on Sunday. Met her at the gym (I don't need a gym, just there to pickup). She's 24, fit, Purrfect breasts as far as I can see. No tatoos as far as I can see. She's a little more sophisticated than I'm used to. I WILL bang her though. I will report to you guys either that night or on Monday.

I'm still undetermined about Friday and Saturday. I could get with a 19 yr old ho I met at a fast food restaurant. She's a little heavy, but eh decent, kinda cute, face and blonde with nice breasts as far as I could tell through the uniform. Her as5 is a little bigger than I'd like, but she's 19-21 I'd imagine. She "said" 19. I said I'm 27. I can get away with it cause I look it. I tell the ones who are closer to my age that I'm 32. I make up other sh!t too. I'm sorry, I want to fvck that badly.
I am convinced you have a sex addiction. You live your life by having sex as far as I can tell.

Carry on.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I am convinced you have a sex addiction. You live your life by having sex as far as I can tell.

Carry on.
Imagine if he ever stepped back from his keyboard.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Imagine if he ever stepped back from his keyboard.
I worked all day. What did you do? Wack off?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

Carry on.
Really. I can't get enough of it. And I can't just be loyal to one girl. Every girl is different, a new experience. Some are feisty, some cold, some allow you to do everything to them, some only allow you to fvck them missionary, or b!tch and moan and whine when you ask them to get on top, or don't like you to eat their pvss until you get to know them better. They all vary. That's why I can't have just one. I'll forever like not knowing what a new woman is until I explore her. After I've gotten her naked, and done all she will let me do, and felt what she decides to do to me, what her tendencies are, there really is nothing left, so I'll move onto the next. Sure there are "keepers" ones you'd like to hit again and again, but you can not let them know that you think of them as a keeper, therefore you must keep experiencing new ones, no matter how bad, as they serve as a "time buffer" for your return to the keeper. You can't just see the keeper every week. Let HER become infatuated with you over time. If she does, she does, if she doesn't, she doesn't, all the while you're getting to taste other women. It kind of becomes an exponential feeding on each other, like climbing the "corporate ladder," well, you're climbing the ho ladder.

It looks as though my plans with the 24 yr old for Sunday have changed to Friday, so I will report Saturday. I Can't Fvckin wait for this one. I have a feeling she's going to be the fvck of a lifetime...:fingers crossed: I will have to take things slow with her. She'll probably want to drink wine and all that bullsh!t.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked a 4 last night. My original plans were to bang her 6 or 7 younger friend (19-21, I suppose), but she went home with a younger Thug of a dude (tats all over, he looked and talked like one of those Grand Theft Auto video game thugs...Must have been giving her drugs for her to go with him over me). Anyway, I decided to bang her yr or 2 older friend when I realized that the young blond was Not going to be peeled away easily from that dude, he shielded her pretty well. I never really had a chance to talk with her even though we'd met from a week ago before. She Knew who I was, just "not all there" in the brain last night. She really couldn't even speak clearly. I had to say, "Huh? What?" every time she garbled something.

So I had to Focus on the 4 to fvck, I did not want her from the moment I saw her. I didn't want her After the moment I saw her. I did not want her after after the moment I saw her. But I changed my mind after after after, when I says to myself, "She's young too, she might be tight, she's probably Not getting as much as her friends..." this line of thought kicked in.

So we go back to her and her roommates' place and fvck. She smoked, so I knew I wouldn't like that taste, but it wasn't As Bad as others I've tasted because no mouthwash to make it worse. We're fvcking doggie and her as5 just SMELLS, like she didn't wipe it good enough or something. Also, because she's a little overweight (frumpy) about 5'6," you can't see her as5hole like I like to see when in doggie. Her as5 just kind of sloped down, therefore no view that I like. Her breasts are decent. I don't like big nipples, but they're puffy and young, and nice to feel. Her skin is Not very soft, which just doesn't do it for me. She obviously doesn't have the money to make herself cosmetically alluring. She has a wart or 2 on her back and on her neck. I avoided touching them. Pooch belly. She has the tramp stamp above her as5 (lower back) as well. Her personality is Flat, dampened, but she definitely liked me. She's lived a rough life and didn't have the capacity to glow like a beautiful woman can. Her life is fvcked up, but I fvcked her anyway, and maybe she's better off having had me fvck her. She was kinda tight as I had suspected she would be. Her c0cksucking was "oh kay."

I did not eat her snatch, ugh, no way! Wasn't shaved either.

So we end in missionary. At this point, I feel her Real girly side come out. It's like that Ricchie Havens song, "and she breaks just like a little girl..." So after I come, she's clingy with me now, as if we have something bf/gf. Fvck no!

I talk we her a little bit - she has the attention span of a do-do bird. I try to leave her with some words of advice, which I think she understands (nodding). I leave.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Fvcked a 4 last night. My original plans were to bang her 6 or 7 younger friend (19-21, I suppose), but she went home with a younger Thug of a dude (tats all over, he looked and talked like one of those Grand Theft Auto video game thugs...Must have been giving her drugs for her to go with him over me). Anyway, I decided to bang her yr or 2 older friend when I realized that the young blond was Not going to be peeled away easily from that dude, he shielded her pretty well. I never really had a chance to talk with her even though we'd met from a week ago before. She Knew who I was, just "not all there" in the brain last night. She really couldn't even speak clearly. I had to say, "Huh? What?" every time she garbled something.

So I had to Focus on the 4 to fvck, I did not want her from the moment I saw her. I didn't want her After the moment I saw her. I did not want her after after the moment I saw her. But I changed my mind after after after, when I says to myself, "She's young too, she might be tight, she's probably Not getting as much as her friends..." this line of thought kicked in.

So we go back to her and her roommates' place and fvck. She smoked, so I knew I wouldn't like that taste, but it wasn't As Bad as others I've tasted because no mouthwash to make it worse. We're fvcking doggie and her as5 just SMELLS, like she didn't wipe it good enough or something. Also, because she's a little overweight (frumpy) about 5'6," you can't see her as5hole like I like to see when in doggie. Her as5 just kind of sloped down, therefore no view that I like. Her breasts are decent. I don't like big nipples, but they're puffy and young, and nice to feel. Her skin is Not very soft, which just doesn't do it for me. She obviously doesn't have the money to make herself cosmetically alluring. She has a wart or 2 on her back and on her neck. I avoided touching them. Pooch belly. She has the tramp stamp above her as5 (lower back) as well. Her personality is Flat, dampened, but she definitely liked me. She's lived a rough life and didn't have the capacity to glow like a beautiful woman can. Her life is fvcked up, but I fvcked her anyway, and maybe she's better off having had me fvck her. She was kinda tight as I had suspected she would be. Her c0cksucking was "oh kay."

I did not eat her snatch, ugh, no way! Wasn't shaved either.

So we end in missionary. At this point, I feel her Real girly side come out. It's like that Ricchie Havens song, "and she breaks just like a little girl..." So after I come, she's clingy with me now, as if we have something bf/gf. Fvck no!

I talk we her a little bit - she has the attention span of a do-do bird. I try to leave her with some words of advice, which I think she understands (nodding). I leave.
Why? Just why?

Honestly, I have no doubt now you are a sex addict lol. You have some deep psychological issues going on to make you do this stuff. What are you even doing hanging out with people like that in the first place? Teenage and young adult stoner losers? Sounds like a complete and utter nightmare. And then to even be able to get it up for a girl like that? Wow bro. Someday you are going to be like "wtf am I doing?" and you will get the help you need. I hope that "someday" comes soon.

I appreciate your honesty though, that will serve you well when it comes time for your counseling sessions. :)