Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Why? Just why?

Honestly, I have no doubt now you are a sex addict lol. You have some deep psychological issues going on to make you do this stuff. What are you even doing hanging out with people like that in the first place? Teenage and young adult stoner losers? Sounds like a complete and utter nightmare. And then to even be able to get it up for a girl like that? Wow bro. Someday you are going to be like "wtf am I doing?" and you will get the help you need. I hope that "someday" comes soon.

I appreciate your honesty though, that will serve you well when it comes time for your counseling sessions. :)
Cordon = Poonani.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Cordon = Poonani.
WTF are you talking about? Are you a psycho? How do you possibly make that kind of connection? You are...you are a psycho.

I have a gf, been with her for a year and a half. Couldn't be happier.

You're lost bro.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Cordon is having conversations with himself. I thought I'd seen it all!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Why? Just why?

Honestly, I have no doubt now you are a sex addict lol. You have some deep psychological issues going on to make you do this stuff. What are you even doing hanging out with people like that in the first place? Teenage and young adult stoner losers? Sounds like a complete and utter nightmare. And then to even be able to get it up for a girl like that? Wow bro. Someday you are going to be like "wtf am I doing?" and you will get the help you need. I hope that "someday" comes soon.

I appreciate your honesty though, that will serve you well when it comes time for your counseling sessions. :)
CordonCordon, I appreciate your concern, but I'm living my life at 34, and...I have no regrets...

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
LOL. Cordon is having conversations with himself. I thought I'd seen it all!
What evidence is there that I am remotely the same guy as poonani? I mean do we post about the same things, write the same way, have other conversations with each other? Please, invite the mods to compare our IP addresses.

Even in this thread, I have been all over poonani for being a sex addict and for having sex with low life scum, and yet somehow we are the same guy lol?

Blunt + big jimbo=psychos. Of course, blunt, or aka Mynameisnobody, is a certified psycho, so that goes without saying.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
You will.
Why? I use proTection. I've never been happier...even after fvcking the semi-ugs because they love me back

I love fvcking most girls and wish that I could impregnate most of them with no consequences.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know how you even got hard and stayed hard for a 4 that didn't wipe her butt good and you could smell it.

That is disgusting. Last time I banged a 5 I got soft halfway through and it was a miserable experience. I learned a lesson from that one. If the chic doesn't turn me on extremely, then I'd rather not get laid.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
..even after fvcking the semi-ugs because they love me back
That's a psychological need you have, something within you that makes you have a need for someone to want you.

Poonani Maker said:
I love fvcking most girls and wish that I could impregnate most of them with no consequences.
That is addiction. You really are going to need help at some point imo. Something in your life is missing for you to go to these extremes.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
I don't know how you even got hard and stayed hard for a 4 that didn't wipe her butt good and you could smell it.

That is disgusting. Last time I banged a 5 I got soft halfway through and it was a miserable experience. I learned a lesson from that one. If the chic doesn't turn me on extremely, then I'd rather not get laid.
That Was awful, but once I flipped her over for missionary, the smell was gone so. Also, she'd never done reverse cowgirl, and she liked hoping up and down on me, it wore her out AND for some reason, there was no smell in that position. Only when spread in doggie did I smell that, God that was bad. I have no regrets. I can handle it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Something in your life is missing for you to go to these extremes.
Naw, man. If I find the right one AND she finds me, really really wants me, like buying ME gifts and stuff, mailing me gift baskets she made with her own hands, then I'll stop slamming every woman I want to slam. She'd have to be Really special for me to stop fvckin other girls.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dudes, 2, count em 2, flakes in one fvckin night. I've never heard so much lying in all my life. The first one I had planned for longer than the 2nd (last minute resort). The first one says she's at her girlfriend's apt after I show up at her house. She said that a guy was texting her like a billion times (not me) and that she's just messed up from it. Ok, I acted like I believed that that was her excuse. She said that she didn't want to be home because she was afraid of him (not me). Is she psychologically fvcking with me? Also, I talked to her gf whom I also know. She was real cool to me over the phone and confirmed all this happening. She said I could come over, but then they called back and didn't want me to come over. Well, fvck. I tell her it's better to be safe than sorry if this guy is really stalking her.

So on to the next one, I call her up, and this b!tch is crazy, 2 years older than I am. She's a realtor i met at a democratic party fundraiser a couple of weeks ago (I'm not a democrat, but I'll do anything for potential pvssy). Wacky. She said I could come over (lives alone, she used to be rich, but the economy has hit her very hard and she's now living in a rental owned by her parents). She has two big dogs. She calls as I'm on my way and says she's not feeling well (um, why did you say I could come over then 30 mins before?), so I do a Uie, here I am again, AT HOMe. That's ok, because I worked 60 fvckin hours this week, and really don't feel like fvckin, especially this mental b!tch. She's got a fine bod, but she's just witchy, um I get the feeling she'd poison my food or something, not good, dealing with desperate people. When you fvck a woman you kind of take on their soul a little bit and it can fvck u up, kind of like, "You are what you eat..."

The first flake is an early 20-something little hottie, A-cup blond. I really wanted that BAD. Oh well, I still left the door open for later if she so chooses.

I'm considering getting with a former fattie tomorrow night. She works a Lane Bryant. Odd body and face, like a rhino, but blue eyes and babyish looks. I really don't care that she's a little chubby. I need a fvck. idk, anything to do with fat girls, Even If they've lost weight, I just get a little queasy while fvcking. We'll see, if I can't get any better responses, I may have no choice. August has not been as kind as July, with the exception of last Friday (I can't see her again though, that would be too soon, showing too much interest...I resisted calling her all week and today).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been talking to the Young cute, but rhino-looking, girl all day today. I'll most likely fvck her tonight. She's Real easy to talk to. She's been LOLing all day. I told her about a look-alike could-be-her-twin working at Safeway. She said, "I guess I have a couple twins running around out here.LOL" and "LOL wow! I might have to make a trip out there." I told her about this stoner I met yesterday (he emerged looking like he'd been sucking blood all day like a vampire, his whole apartment building smelled like pot, people hacking out the window), a Lot of pot-smokers/growers, yet loosey-goosey college babes in that town. They're like, "Sir! how Dare you?"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok boys, Great experience with that rhino-nosed chick (notice I didn't say fat - she's lost a LOT of weight but still "sounds" fat over the phone) last night. She's 27, but is kind of in an arrested development because of her gaming addiction. We talked a long time about everything from Warcraft (I've never played it, but she was/is addicted she kinda looked like the character on the cover of the game or like an Avatar - Fvcked up - I told her about being addicted to Age of Empires about 10 years ago...FIND out what a woman's addictions are and Talk about it, if it's sex, sex, if it's drugs, drugs, video games, video games, I guess they transfer that "I can relate" to You sometimes) to her having to be put on steroids. She also has 2 kids, just now told me. She lived in a trailer park, but really idc where she lives, I just want to fvck.

I gently cup/touch her on her side (rib-area) and we start kissing, a Looong time. Just tongue to tongue, she's not very good at it compared to other girls I've had, but I don't mind because she's got a sweet mouth. She starts touching my hardness down there and I rub her area through her shorts, I pull off All my clothes quickly (no shame) she pulls off her bra first to reveal nice t!ts (large nipples, but of course, noticeable breast-feeding shriveled) despite the 2 kids, then she pulls off her bottoms with panties all at once. Beautiful pvssy, once again, despite the 2 children, and one tat on her left lower back. She starts sucking me very nicely using the inner wall of her cheeks the most, lately girls have been sucking me Just Straight On (no side-to-side), which still felt good, but not as good as this. She didn't go on my balls :( So after that, I go down on her, God that tasted soooo good, she grinded and had little comes, squeezing my cranium with her thighs almost suffocating me, this went on for a while, just me sucking her cl!t like a bird-dog. I was just latched on that thing, very tasty. That was the best part of my night with her, no doubt. My tongue hurt sometimes from her pounding of it, but most of the time she was just enjoying my sucking and breathing and nose-d!cking and licking. I could have done that for hours on this cutie, oh man.

After that, her running her fingers through my hair, I put on My new Durex Extra? Sensitive condom and kiss her and begin fvcking while kissing in missionary, she feels great, tighter than non-moms I've fvcked but not the tightest I've fvcked. So we switch to her on top, this is good the way she's leaning back because I'm not going to come from that because it doesn't feel as good, this is just for Her pleasure at this point. I'm feeling her tits and sides, and legs as she rides, we kiss. Then we go to doggie, here I'm doing her with a view of her Beeeutiful as5. I almost come, I can't take it and have to back out, that was close. so we do more missionary and kissing all over, her hair doesn't smell freshly shampooed :( and it keeps getting in my mouth idc though cause I'm in the middle of kissing and fvcking her ;) So I flip her over again for doggie and she's feeling it good at this point and I can't resist putting my thumb on her as5hole - mistake, she didn't like that, but how do you know if you don't try?? and I could have sworn that she farted right after that (maybe to back me off?? from touching her a-hole?). So we move closer up towards the headboard still in doggie her ass beginning to smell a little (not as much as that one from last week, but a little) and we're fvcking harder and lo and behold the condom breaks, but I act like I don't realize it for a good minute or 2, and I pull out (or else I come) and she thinks the condom is still on but I tell her that that's my d!ck she just touched, that the condom just broke. She doesn't panic surprisingly. So we get one of her Trojan condoms out of the nightstand and go at it again in missionary, kissing feeling real good and lo and behold this one breaks too! My God. So we get Another different condom, and fvck fvck fvck in missionary while passionately kissing and smelling our hot bodies and I come. She wanted to keep going, but I just came because of the smell of her unwashed hair. If she smelled better, I would have fvcked her all night.

I'm trying to get with another 27 year old (skinny blond) today. I don't think I'll be able to fvck her though, maybe make out, but to declothe her will be difficult because she's much classier than I'm accustomed to (a not-that-kinda-girl type), I will try my best though ;)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Ok boys, Great experience with that rhino-nosed chick (notice I didn't say fat - she's lost a LOT of weight but still "sounds" fat over the phone) last night. She's 27, but is kind of in an arrested development because of her gaming addiction. We talked a long time about everything from Warcraft (I've never played it, but she was/is addicted she kinda looked like the character on the cover of the game or like an Avatar - Fvcked up - I told her about being addicted to Age of Empires about 10 years ago...FIND out what a woman's addictions are and Talk about it, if it's sex, sex, if it's drugs, drugs, video games, video games, I guess they transfer that "I can relate" to You sometimes) to her having to be put on steroids. She also has 2 kids, just now told me. She lived in a trailer park, but really idc where she lives, I just want to fvck.

I gently cup/touch her on her side (rib-area) and we start kissing, a Looong time. Just tongue to tongue, she's not very good at it compared to other girls I've had, but I don't mind because she's got a sweet mouth. She starts touching my hardness down there and I rub her area through her shorts, I pull off All my clothes quickly (no shame) she pulls off her bra first to reveal nice t!ts (large nipples, but of course, noticeable breast-feeding shriveled) despite the 2 kids, then she pulls off her bottoms with panties all at once. Beautiful pvssy, once again, despite the 2 children, and one tat on her left lower back. She starts sucking me very nicely using the inner wall of her cheeks the most, lately girls have been sucking me Just Straight On (no side-to-side), which still felt good, but not as good as this. She didn't go on my balls :( So after that, I go down on her, God that tasted soooo good, she grinded and had little comes, squeezing my cranium with her thighs almost suffocating me, this went on for a while, just me sucking her cl!t like a bird-dog. I was just latched on that thing, very tasty. That was the best part of my night with her, no doubt. My tongue hurt sometimes from her pounding of it, but most of the time she was just enjoying my sucking and breathing and nose-d!cking and licking. I could have done that for hours on this cutie, oh man.

After that, her running her fingers through my hair, I put on My new Durex Extra? Sensitive condom and kiss her and begin fvcking while kissing in missionary, she feels great, tighter than non-moms I've fvcked but not the tightest I've fvcked. So we switch to her on top, this is good the way she's leaning back because I'm not going to come from that because it doesn't feel as good, this is just for Her pleasure at this point. I'm feeling her tits and sides, and legs as she rides, we kiss. Then we go to doggie, here I'm doing her with a view of her Beeeutiful as5. I almost come, I can't take it and have to back out, that was close. so we do more missionary and kissing all over, her hair doesn't smell freshly shampooed :( and it keeps getting in my mouth idc though cause I'm in the middle of kissing and fvcking her ;) So I flip her over again for doggie and she's feeling it good at this point and I can't resist putting my thumb on her as5hole - mistake, she didn't like that, but how do you know if you don't try?? and I could have sworn that she farted right after that (maybe to back me off?? from touching her a-hole?). So we move closer up towards the headboard still in doggie her ass beginning to smell a little (not as much as that one from last week, but a little) and we're fvcking harder and lo and behold the condom breaks, but I act like I don't realize it for a good minute or 2, and I pull out (or else I come) and she thinks the condom is still on but I tell her that that's my d!ck she just touched, that the condom just broke. She doesn't panic surprisingly. So we get one of her Trojan condoms out of the nightstand and go at it again in missionary, kissing feeling real good and lo and behold this one breaks too! My God. So we get Another different condom, and fvck fvck fvck in missionary while passionately kissing and smelling our hot bodies and I come. She wanted to keep going, but I just came because of the smell of her unwashed hair. If she smelled better, I would have fvcked her all night.

I'm trying to get with another 27 year old (skinny blond) today. I don't think I'll be able to fvck her though, maybe make out, but to declothe her will be difficult because she's much classier than I'm accustomed to (a not-that-kinda-girl type), I will try my best though ;)
I love the writings you provide and the details. It's almost like reading an old Penthouse. Can't say I would be doing the chicks you are, simply because I prefer quality over quantity, but as far as enjoyment of reading, these posts are top notch.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what to do tomorrow night. Sleep? I've been working from 830 AM to 920 PM for the past couple of days. Have a hunch tomorrow will be no different. May have to work Saturday, but I planned on getting with a 30 year old actress from POF afterwards. She's highly interested, of course, texts, "We can hang out, Any time..." yesterday while I was on lunch break.

She don't know that I'm taking out a Russian 27 yr old right after I get done with our meeting. She also said, "You make it sound like I'm forcing you to go out with me, it's up to you." I WILL bang the Russian, her English is almost basic. I live in a tourist town, if not state, so, it's not uncommon to find Russian men and women here working for 6 months to 2 years, usually in the summer. Easy pickings.

Idk, I still want to see the early 20s blonde from last week who flaked on me, with her c0ckblocking gf. I'll see what she's doing tomorrow night while on lunch, even though I will not be at my best after a hard day, I really don't give a sh!t though. I could care less if I don't impress her. There are Many others.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met with and fvcked a Scottish blond lass yesterday. Long day, went over to her place at 2:15 hung out, then left, then came back around 7:45 PM then we went to get a bite to eat, then came back to her place. She's born in Scotland, lived in Germany briefly (didn't last very long because they were "racist" and "I couldn't speak German, so..."), California, and now where i live. She may not be here long either, but I definitely want to see her again, and here's why :D,..===

She's no more than 23 (I didn't ask), she could pass for 21, it's so hard to tell. We were sitting on her couch, I started complimenting her voice, how I just loved that accent (she said that she's almost lost it, I agree, but still it's such a lovely womanly voice, God I love that), I touch and look at her hands and comment how girly they are (some women have Man hands, such a turn off), and she says she's sorry that they're not manicured or painted (they're painted but chipped, Do I CARE? I just like the little girl hands, fvck the nails). I compliment her dark blue eyes which resemble mine, her skirt. I talk about her sunburn. She's peeling bad. Her upper breasts are red. So I just go for it after smiling which provokes her to flash a smile back at me, and kiss her, she accepts, my heart is beating for this woman harder than any other woman I've had this summer (my best summer of all time), and we move to her bed, I'm feeling her tummy as we kiss, I can't take off her skirt cause it's all attached to her top so she does it, and what's underneath are the most adorable off-white lace sexy panties, just mmmm, I take off my shirts and jeans rapidly while on the bed, down to my boxers, we're kissing for a LONG time, her in her bra and panties me in my boxers. God this is Heaven. I slip off my boxers and lie on my back, she commences svcking me VERY gently (I'm soooo sick of girls svcking too hard to where it hurts a little and does not feel good!), then she sucks on my right nut, God she is so-- I want to marry her! I never have American girls take a ball in their mouths, they might lick it, but they've hardly ever done that! I don't shave them.

So after that very loving treatment of my manhood, she wants me in her, but I halt those hasty girly ideas and pull her panties (best all summer!) off, and just cop a feel of her panties for a moment, squeezing, God, and her pie smells just a little, I kiss her thighs and above her pvss, feel her legs, her stomach, and I lightly lick the most girly of girls pink cl!t, and I'm there doing what I love and do best losing all track of time, dimension, and space. As far as I'm concerned, this is Heaven right here, her juices are so delectable. I lick, I suck, I suck, I lick the sides, I lick above the cl!t/hood, IN the vagina, her peehole, but she is only feeling good when I'm sucking on the top. I just wanted to lay my tastebuds on every part of that pvssy. I've Never seen a more beautiful one. She wasn't shaved close, but close enough, I did not mind the stubble. I stuck my nose in there, I wanted it all. I inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with the aroma of her musty juicy mound. God I love right good vag smell. There's nothing better in this world than the smell of that. It brings tears to my eyes. I just want to gobble it up and scrape my nose against the stubble.

So she's smiling down at me, I've had other girls go crazier, she DIDN'T buck my tongue, she didn't lock and squeeze my temples with her thighs, she DIDN'T really quiver uncontrollably. She did flinch and jolt around, but it was continuous and moderate throughout. I was wondering if I satisfied her. It made me sad, but her smiling and messed up hair made me happy, so I climbed aboard after she put on the condom with her mouth. She's (5'2"?) shorter than me (6'2") and once again, this poses a slight problem kissing her while fvcking in missionary. I kiss her though, and she's just so beautiful. I kiss her ear, I bite her ear lobe. I kiss her hair, her forehead, her eye, her cheek. Her mouth is harder to reach, so I push off into push-up position, which makes it easier.

We then switch to doggie, this is sooo beautiful watching her pink scroll over my 6 inches as I go in and out. She's not overly tight, just tight enough, but not tight tight (she's has a son, but never did breast feed him because her tits are still intact, perky very firm b's that jutt out just a little). I back out and we kiss some more laying down side by side, she gets on top in cowgirl, and we're smiling at each other and she stoops down to kiss me, snaps back up, I cup her t!ts, squeeze, feel her sides, she stoops down I suck her nipples lightly while still fvcking. We're here for a good while and she's making it hit her spot (I find that women like cowgirl a lot - they are able to make your c0ck hit them where they want it in this position). She dismounts, we kiss some more, then I ask her to get on in reverse cowgirl. Now, as with most women, she starts off kinda uncomfortable for me, put after a few minutes of riding and adjustments, and settling in, she's in a right good slippery position here. NICE VIEW of her back n' forth pvssy over my d!ck, as5 contracting expanding. I put my thumb on her as5hole which is dry and begin massaging it, She likes it! :) Scottish lass...this dirtyness by her just turns me on so bad, so I grab her cheeks and get a real slow perfect slide into her pvssy and she's "oh baby, umm hmm" and I know I'm going to intentionally blow in her now, I massage her as5hole some more with my thumb, then back to hands on her hips and cheeks, and awwwwwwwww, sooooo good. I run my hands up her lower back and sides down to her fine cheeks and drop em. I'm spent. I'm happy.

And here I am less than a day later, still feeling happy, and don't think that this good feeling will wear off until the end of this week, at which point, I must, bang another or even the same girl, if I can get with her.

So there's really 2 girls ALL summer I'd want to fvck again, and she's one of the 2.

I have no idea what this weekend will be like. I haven't even begun to make plans because I am still in a post-coital daze.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, pretty much whenever I want

- comic_relief