Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
#1 should I make her pay for it?? #2 What fvcking movie should we see? I haven't checked nothing, reviews, and haven't been to one in almost a year.
Ok, I decided Not to bring up who pays what, and prepare to pay for it all, about $25 I'd imagine. Chicken feed to me...I was just thinking of the principle of making her pay because of all of her aloofness to my attempts to get together based on her high interest at the time. She's playing games. Hopefully, this time, she decides to quit with the stupid cat n' mouse. She knows I don't stand for that, because of my no contact showing her she's nothing to me, Yet.

Now, the movie I'm considering is "The Fighter" because Bale is in it, and I look like him.

Other new movie suggestions??

She has no kids, is mid-20s, w/ perky breasts. Kind of looks like a duck or swan in the face, long blond hair, about 5'2" 115 I'd imagine.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Chicken feed to me

Now, the movie I'm considering is "The Fighter" because Bale is in it, and I look like him.
Ok, after reading those two quotes, even I am starting to wonder if this is all made up BS. Something about those quotes reads more like a book or a story than something one would say in real life.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how people find it hard to believe that a guy can get laid like this on a consistent basis

People and haters (i.e. Big jimbo) need to remember this guy isn't just slaying HB's but he's slaying fatties as well and I give him props to admitting it.

I know naturals who when they go on a tear can easily **** 10 women in less then two months, while some guys won't even average that a year!

If it's quantity over quality then yeah its not a thing, been there done that

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To Darth, Cordon, and the 2 trolls Big Jimbo and I forget the other one, if it assuages your jealousy any, the hot blond I was just talking about canceled our date for Saturday YET AGAIN today. I'll give her yet another chance if she changes her mind one day, because I have others. I am a patient man. I do not need the approval of women, just men, not You, but my superiors - I appreciate their approval in life. I do not claim to be superior to a lot of men. I've accomplished more than a lot, but a lot have accomplished more than I (have). Why the bickering over who's who? These accounts I give you are to the best of my recollection of events that actually went down. Sometimes I write them a day after, a few hours after, 2 days after, even a week after, but no longer than a week so it is fresh on my mind. Sometimes writing an account right after a sexual experience seems cluttered and dumb, but that's cause that's how a full-on romp leaves me - in a stupor. Sex dilates the eyes and fuzzies the brain. I'm Too satisfied in a sense, which makes me worthless at work the next day to my bosses' chagrin.

The blond yoga gal must have not liked something I or someone else said, or she's replaced me for the weekend Yet Again (3 months :() with another guy. I don't really give a fvck and I told her that I couldn't have made the date anyway, and that I could only see her at a much narrower time frame from now on if she wanted to in the future i.e. bogus hours (like 1:00 AM) that she'll never agree to.

I am completely confident I can get pvssy (may not be quality pvssy half the time) at least once a week. If the girls just aren't responding one week, I'll just go fishing, shoot my bow, work on my car, go buy something for my house. I'd be a drooling mess if I were to get married.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do not have time to write this, so I'll probably edit/add onto it later..

I had The most unbelievable Fvck last night from an ONS with a 22 yr old mom pulled from a club 40 miles away to her place. I dressed something different in an LL Bean sweater, brown Mephisto shoes, classy, w/ black Columbia coat that I accidentally left at her apt. How do I know she was born in 1988? She showed me her ID (bc I was suspicious that she would be not legal - didn't look legal). We talked ForEver, about all kinds of weird sh!t - she smokes weed. I approached her, sorta, we'd just bumped into each other off guard and started talking. I followed her back to her place. She showed me her rescue pit bull, Sasha, her fake fingernail that she'd just knocked off by accident - it hurt. I go into my hand routine right there and explain herself to her and she confirms what I tell her about herself that she's submissive, never good at sports, bad driver (she didn't agree with this, but I insisted later that she was bound to have a narley accident one day - it's in her genes, then she showed me her broken elbow scars from a few years ago due to an accident by her Mom, a terrible driver.."see there?" I say. I also discovered a thin scar down the left side of her back later.

We went on and on talking about her life (capital Fvcked Up!), on her bed with the dog, watching TV (volume low). She told me everything about her teenage pregnancy at 14 yrs old how there were NO daycares for babies under 12 months in her small backwoods town making her miss a lot of school. How Hard it was. That she was Always a BAD girl, later discovered tats above her moon, and star ones (hate those, but they were small and insignificant Thank God) on her hips. Her blue eyes where so young and youthful even given this hard and fast wild-as5 life she'd already lived. She'd just had Another baby 11 months ago from her 8 year relationship with Same Guy (currently in jail, she hates him) who'd knocked her up when she was 14. Showed me pictures on her phone, beautiful children, one like her and one paler like the Norwegian father. She said that she'd broke up with him for good (never married) last month. This is like the 2nd week in a row of "rebound" sex for me. Wha-I'll take it.

She was soo petite, 5'3"? 105 lbs? stretchmarks on her tummy and slightly shriveled little b-cup teeny breasts. Perfect V-waist and hips very feminine little blonde girl. Silver jewelry on the pretty ruffled petaled 2-kid vag (I don't like dealing with it, but hey, if it makes her feel better during sex, then I'm all for it). She tells me how she believes in angels and the possibility of having sex with them and that she was raised Mormon in adolescence, that we're "above" the angels - didn't understand why people put statues of angels etc in their lawn or house. How she was baptized at 8, they'd come around and touch the top of their head and that they had to wear all white panties, bra, shirts etc. I was just nodding. I brought up impact craters cause that's what I love to research giving her a whole new perspective about the universe, the age of it, the shortness of our existence on the planet etc. We'll save that for the next time we hookup (at my place, maybe next week, not sure if I should have her over bc I got the feeling throughout the course of the evening talking with her that she is BPD (however she's never heard of it and thus doesn't know it if she is, she is on medical marijuana so maybe they prescribed that for her?? - doesn't ever take pills, doesn't like them)).

So as she's still chatting non-stop, I start touching her arms and hands with my index finger lightly, then I move up to her mouth and start lightly kissing her and then french kissing her, and she starts Sucking on my tongue (Not many girls will do that sh!t, most will just rub their tongues on my tongue but not suck it like that - 8 yr relationship from childhood sex??). The dog is still on the bed sleeping. I move up her bra, taking off her shirt, then tiny beige bra, throw it aside. Kiss her neck, then remove my sweater (she's like "doesn't that itch?" No, it doesn't bother me I say), slide of my jeans and socks simultaneously, her jeans, to her cute pink panties. We french some more, then I remove her panties with her legs clamped shut I go down anyway and she's not giving me good access for couple of mins I'm down there, I don't like pins down there either, so I stop, she moves beside me Indian-sitting and start in on me sucking my stiff rod. She's not all that effective with it, so we quit that, she gets on top of me rubbing her little pvss on my shaft and balls, then lowers herself to kiss me, french, my neck, and I'm feeling her sides and breasts, she puts her hands on my hands to squeeze them - they feel nice despite her being a mom of 2.

It's already a foregone conclusion that this chick is Crazy, but I'm thinking that even more when she starts to ride me without a condom. I stop her and remove a Trojan Magnum (don't like em but all I could find in the house before I left to go out) from my jeans laying next to the dog on the bed. She slides over my d!ck and eye fvcks me as well with her tiny frame and moaning easily feeling good from it - one of THOSE who just Loves and can make herself come from the d!ck (many don't know how to position your tool correctly). I then Easily switch positions while still IN her, moving all her paltry weight to missionary with one arm, so easy and she likes that control I have over her to keep us connected in a bond. We abruptly switch again to doggy (next to the sleeping dog - she kept trying to knock her off the bed but it kept jumping right back up, oh well). In spread doggy with her, I'm feeling mighty fine, I wanted to stick in her as% so bad and probably could have and should have, she would have, then I pull her legs straight under me and get up high on her buttocks driving downward into her pvssy like a jockey on a racehorse. Most girls love the feeling from this, and she is no exception, moaning quite nicely. I move my lips to her shoulder kissing (I'm not sure if this is a good sexual move, I think that it might turn most girls off, I need to quit doing that, just feel and massage her back no kissing it, I guess).

I move her over to a sideways spooning position and we contort further and further, getting in narlyer but feeling good positions, as she gazes Pure Sex grade eyes in a trance into my eyes, I'm just keeping the steady entering going and she's wet with come, I feel the come, slippery. It's like we're in a t perpendicular position that girls like to move their pvssies up and down over my sideways entry c0ck, it allows them to really pleasure themselves, at least the ones I've had the best experiences with have taken liberty in this position to really get themselves off.

I spread her legs high and go down on her and eat her spelling the alphabet with that nagging jewelry in the way. She's "I want you in me" with legs spread em high and I get in her while the dog lays up against us, so I move her perpendicularly at the foot of the bed width-wise (with the dog still up near the pillows sleeping, she'd push her away earlier too, a distraction). Her legs still spread high, she must Know her own body well enough to want me on in her with her ankles up around her ears that I will be hitting her G-spot with deep thrusts, and she vocalizes that I'm hitting her G-spot and she's so vocal, and I ram it even harder and harder, harder than really any girl this year, and I believe that I am able to last so long (though tiresome) so hard because #1 she's had 2 kids (still decently tight though - I definitely haven't had much tighter), and #2 I was wearing one of the Trojan Magnums from early August (at a time when I'd switched condoms because I couldn't come more than once over 3 hours with this hot Polish chick - that account is in this thread too).

So we're banging away, so much friction, so much juice, yet still, bc of the less-feeling condom, I have to intently come in her. I have to decide to let the come explode, I didn't explode against my will like in previous weeks.

The only problem with this crazy teeny but 22 yr old chick is that I suspect she's bi-polar, thus her amazing performance last night - she. punched. all. my. buttons. both mentally and physically stimulating. She Grabbed me harder while making love to her than ANY other woman this year. Strong, forceful, and appropriate, almost calculated, use of pressure from her hands legs, you name it, voice, squeals, to make me want to Love her, to get sucked in to her, to get attached beyond my control to her. We talked a lot after about all kinds of crazy sh!t, but I think I let her know that I'd not start a relationship with her, that we can just fvck, that's it. She's got WAY too much baggage. Also, she smokes. I can't have that for a steady.

Last edited:

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
I don't know how people find it hard to believe that a guy can get laid like this on a consistent basis

People and haters (i.e. Big jimbo) need to remember this guy isn't just slaying HB's but he's slaying fatties as well and I give him props to admitting it.

I know naturals who when they go on a tear can easily **** 10 women in less then two months, while some guys won't even average that a year!

If it's quantity over quality then yeah its not a thing, been there done that

Ha, I wonder how many herpes infested fat chics Poonani has stuck his peter in.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani never said he's banging 10's he said he's banging regular women from plenty of fish, hb 5/6's and fatties too.

Is it really that hard to believe? From everything I read and heard about plenty of fish I don't think it would be a difficult task for any good looking guy to bang a fair share of hb 5/6's from POF every month. It's only difficult to bang the hb 7's and above as they have hundreds of drooling men flooding their inbox while an hb 5/6 will likely not turn down a good looking guy above her league.

Maybe he should upload some pics to imageshack for the doubters.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about fvcking a fattie tonight, but her saving grace is she's no more than 20 yrs old. I met her in a town 30 miles from me while working. She's going to school to breed horses or something. I will report!

I'm still working one more my age (almost 30), who Knows the Game and is playing the game with me. It's back and forth, back and forth. First she says she can't go out on a Saturday with me then she says that she'd be able to go out next Saturday ("because I'm on Christmas break from school"...great, a 30 yr old student...:(), then she's now backtracking thinking that tonight "may be" possible. She don't know that I'm talking to 3-4 other girls right after I get done talking/messaging her. She moves up a notch on the list, then she moves to the bottom, up and then back down to the bottom. It's her choice, but if she keeps giving me the runaround, I'll just get with the young fattie who's not giving me problems (even though She has also been unable to go out when I want, until tonight (because she's "on break" too lol, but she legitimately needs to be in school, I'm all for her getting her education, but she needs some REAL education from my dong)).

I left my coat at the-best-ever-fvck-I've-had's place last weekend, but I've gone no contact on her just for the Hell of it to fvck with her mind. Yet despite her knowing how much I Really like her, Now is the time to go cold to build tension, when she thinks she knows I love/like her, and That is Exactly what I am doing.

Update: I've decided to not do anything tonight. Got home from work, blew off a Christmas party, called/emailed/texted 3 girls. Was going to go over to the young redhead fatty's apartment, but decided not to because I'm too tired to drive, and she got really upset when I told her I had to cancel (at the last minute) and rejected my offer to see her tomorrow and basically told me to never call her again. Heh, ahhh ok?? Sure b!tch, I just realized what you're all about. Dumb, naive, stupid lazy fat young hoe. It would've just been a fvcking chore to fvck her, to drive there, to talk to the b!tch, glad I canceled. I will be working in her town for 2 more weeks. If I see her again, I just won't say anything to her. It's Christmas. I don't need any more ho's.

Last edited:

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Trust me...it's all made up BS.
Wow, you just might have a future. Proud of you.

We have so many billionaires on this site, yet they can't even figure out overt B.S. like this. What a bunch of suckers.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will be getting with this one http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1744350&postcount=123
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1735801&postcount=103
for the 3rd time in 3 months.

She's coming to my place tonight for a change, after I go to a Christmas party. I would invite her but she's just too trashy and/or fvcked up in the head (her voice sounds like a little girl's yet she's 23 now) for me to be seen with. She's kind of in a "moderate" mood today, as I could gather, over the phone. She wanted me to take her shopping today, but I refused, yet she doesn't know that I went on my own to buy gifts for others (and for the party tonight). I spent about $250 on myself and $100 on others lol. I also made 2 b!tchin rum cakes for 2night. They will gobble that sh!t up quick fo sho.

So I just got off the phone with Jessica - her sputtering something at the end, just mumbling, didn't sound too happy (bc I didn't buy her anything today!). She wants to go eat somewhere expensive tonight too, I told her that I would be full from the party, that she should eat before she comes over. Nonetheless, she and I will most likely be fvcking each other's brains out tonight. She's hornier than I am, a rarity, trailer park trash (but I don't mind). I really don't think I should be touching her with a 10 foot pole though as she is a grade-A slut I've heard from another girl I've spent the night with recently. I Will report!

I would take her to a movie if I didn't have to go to the party (these are my best clean-cut friends - I can't blow them off like the people who's invitation I blew off last night).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, kinda uninspiring fvck. I teased the fvck outta her, getting her to smile over and over, before I was able to lay a kiss on her standing up and remove her clothes. She was gossiping with me non-stop for at least an hour about her friend I'd fvcked, I told her some stuff about her I shouldn't have that will probably come back at me, but I could care less about either of these b!tches. They're BOTH getting fatter, one more than the other, but still. I'm ready to drop both! so if I piss either one off, who gives a fvck? I even told her she was getting "a little fat." She knew it too, just her ass though. Everything else is thin and perky.

I was fvcking with her the whole night, both literally and mentally. The reason being she's chatty - will not stfu, even during sex. She's like one of those girls who could paint her toenails while getting piledrived. We fvcked in positions she's never fvcked in before, but seemed unthankful for me showing them to her. She was just b!tchy tonight. And the main turn-off was that her pvssy stank to high Heaven. She smelled fresh all around, her hair, her A-cup breasts, breath, but even before I removed her panties I could smell it on the bed far from it. I even had her keep her panties on while fvcking her, and in 69. She complained how uncomfortable that was, and basically was making me do All the work, just like she did the last time and the time before. She yapped about her live-in "boyfriend" who'd just moved out, how he'd take her shopping. I'm like "What a sucker.." I was soooo fvckin mean to her tonight. She seemed to like it though, regardless. She wanted me to hug her before she left, and I started to, then backed off, then asked her for a kiss, then she came in to kiss me, then I backed away, and laughed at her sorry as5. I'll never see this white trash b!tch again. She just wants me for my money which she'll never get.

I'll never understand how a woman can take in all my honesty and forthrightness only to ignore it and not really want me for me, but for other motives. I can see right through the hoe, despite her excellent acting abilities. I don't need 2-facedness in my life right now. i don't need charm. I need reality, like with the one I fvcked last week, who I still think about and love a whole lot more, though she may be BPD. Time will tell.

So we're fvcking with her holding her legs spread and up most of the time regardless of the position except in doggy. She never moans or gives me much affection. Her lack of enthusiasm is the nail in her coffin cause I'll never call her again. I can't handle unenthusiastic lazy-as5 sex, no matter the hotness of the body. After all the good time I showed her tonight, the teasing, the affection, the gestures that usually work on MOST women, she just would not warm up to my sexing of her.

When I finally came in missionary while kissing, it was a sputter of a come, even though I hadn't came in a week (Lord knows I never masturbate). She was getting sore from all the fvcking in a sideways position before missionary, and had to readjust, but because we were kinda passionately heating up kissing while fvcking, I started to lose my load, but when she abruptly pulled me out of her to readjust, once she stuck it back in, I came almost instantaneously to her (not my) surprise. She's like, "That's all it took for you to come?..., moving my piercing over??" I tell her that I was already on the verge when she pulled me out and that grabbing my c0ck to stick it back in just activated the flow to release the motherload. Really uninspiring. I really don't want anything to do with this skank again. She claimed that her friend was lying about how many guys she'd fvcked, but I don't believe her. She has no conscience when it comes to lying. Her so-called friend (who I spent the night with last week of November) is a much more honest and loving person. I'd believe her over this one any day of the week, even though she's getting fatter.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
To Darth, Cordon, and the 2 trolls Big Jimbo and I forget the other one, if it assuages your jealousy any, the hot blond I was just talking about canceled our date for Saturday YET AGAIN today. I'll give her yet another chance if she changes her mind one day, because I have others. I am a patient man. I do not need the approval of women, just men, not You, but my superiors - I appreciate their approval in life. I do not claim to be superior to a lot of men. I've accomplished more than a lot, but a lot have accomplished more than I (have). Why the bickering over who's who? These accounts I give you are to the best of my recollection of events that actually went down. Sometimes I write them a day after, a few hours after, 2 days after, even a week after, but no longer than a week so it is fresh on my mind. Sometimes writing an account right after a sexual experience seems cluttered and dumb, but that's cause that's how a full-on romp leaves me - in a stupor. Sex dilates the eyes and fuzzies the brain. I'm Too satisfied in a sense, which makes me worthless at work the next day to my bosses' chagrin.

The blond yoga gal must have not liked something I or someone else said, or she's replaced me for the weekend Yet Again (3 months :() with another guy. I don't really give a fvck and I told her that I couldn't have made the date anyway, and that I could only see her at a much narrower time frame from now on if she wanted to in the future i.e. bogus hours (like 1:00 AM) that she'll never agree to.

I am completely confident I can get pvssy (may not be quality pvssy half the time) at least once a week. If the girls just aren't responding one week, I'll just go fishing, shoot my bow, work on my car, go buy something for my house. I'd be a drooling mess if I were to get married.

You can get half quality ***** once a week? And this is one of the best? America had completely screwed itself. It should be normal for a guy to get laid every weekend and 1-2 days during the week if he has low standards, or lives in a country where women are not conditioned to be idiots and have such idiotic concepts about sexual behavior.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
I don't get laid like this beast is, but I get more than my fair share, of course IMO.

They don't believe it because they themselves are not regularly getting laid, don't know any that can get laid like that. It doesn't fit their reality so its "fake".

BigJimbo over there, is your older guy, who couldn't get any in the good ol' US of A. Where women are more independent and choosy, where if your a solid dude, your still gonna have a hard time at getting some.

So he goes to a country where he doesn't need to hone himself as a man, but where he can get some ass by flashing some cash.
Older guy on here is anything over 18! That is a fact. The rest of you jerk off to the day you can buy a bottle of white wine in America!

So? Girls are attracted to guys a bit older who have status or money. Go cry yourself to sleep if you are a teenager who must dream of a day that you will have money or status.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
I don't get laid like this beast is, but I get more than my fair share, of course IMO.

They don't believe it because they themselves are not regularly getting laid, don't know any that can get laid like that. It doesn't fit their reality so its "fake".

BigJimbo over there, is your older guy, who couldn't get any in the good ol' US of A. Where women are more independent and choosy, where if your a solid dude, your still gonna have a hard time at getting some.

So he goes to a country where he doesn't need to hone himself as a man, but where he can get some ass by flashing some cash.

agreed i have yet to see Big Jimbo give any solid advice on how someone can improve their game except bashing guys and women from America, then he signs this winston wu smuck like were suppose to be impressed:rolleyes:

Mo-fo puhleasse

:whistle:

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
agreed i have yet to see Big Jimbo give any solid advice on how someone can improve their game except bashing guys and women from America, then he signs this winston wu smuck like were suppose to be impressed:rolleyes:

Mo-fo puhleasse

:whistle:
You can't even spell!!! Learn to spell first.

I am going to start posting the private messages you send me. Remember the one you sent with the title of, "winston is that wuuuu?"???? Do you hate those with a Chinese background?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
You can't even spell!!! Learn to spell first.

I am going to start posting the private messages you send me. Remember the one you sent with the title of, "winston is that wuuuu?"???? Do you hate those with a Chinese background?
I could easily go through your post history but none of your posts or threads title have anything to do with game or helping guys get better with women or their game, truth is you hate America with all your heart. You may have some members fooled but I see through you like one of these bit*hes trying to get a free drink at the club

Do I hate Asians?(nice try trying to reframe Wu)

Nope one of my inspirations in the game is Asian and he is better then your Winston "Spend $400 on a Russian girl cause I'm a dumb ass" Wu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRGo1ZD5ixM

peace

Last edited: