Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a great time with Jessica last night. She's got a memory like an elephant. She remembered almost our entire time together from a little over a month ago. We talk what seems like for an eternity, It took a while for me to get her to kiss me. She is a very inexperienced kisser, and I just had her kneel on her bed and bend down to kiss me, then I just instructed her to just lay her tongue on mine and move it back and forth, that this is Always a good intro kiss to get us Really feeling sexual for one another. It always makes girls I'm with slithery and ready to fvck. What I like about this girl is that I feel like that she would do ANYTHING for me, with a little prodding. I could even get her to take it up the as5 if I pressed hard enough, but I didn't because she's not ready for that yet, plus I think it's kinda demeaning and not any better than the pvss really, at least with a condom on, and bc of the tears from butt-play you'd be a fool to go without a cover there - not that I thought she had HIV or anything, but you don't even play with that sh!t.

So we're kissing for a little while, and I unfasten her bra only to realize that there are 2 fasteners back there, have trouble with the second one, but finally get it unhooked. Gorgeous beauties, just a little over A-cup. She's like a little girl but 22, nice dark pink nipples on pale skin. I kiss them, I suck them, I feel them, she feels them, horny little girl she is. She had her hair up like Princess Leia. In fact she's womanly like Princess Leia, delicate little girl hands, babyish blue/green eyes that dart around, but somewhat cross-eyed I must admit, which isn't her fault just how she was born with a narrow periphery. Her voice is just so frail and non-forceful, she talks about herself a lot, and I found that rambling on kinda cute.

One thing about this girl, though, kinda bothered me. I got the gut feeling, just a sad deep down feeling, that she'd been molested as a child because of the way she talked. She sounds trapped in adolescence. It made me a little sad, but I just wanted to make her feel loved last night, and I'm not sure if I did like last time. I will probably see her again next week bc she was worried that I wouldn't. She said she has no exclusive boyfriend OR girlfriend. Idk, maybe guys can't put up with her kinda off-the-wall rambling sometimes. I could, I found it sweet or cute. She is Still like a child at 22, it was weird, but to be expected from a trailor park girl I guess.

Anyway, I pull off her too Tight panties (seems as though that'd cut off blood circulation) and roll them over her feet and wooooah, that ****** smell fried my nose follicles. But I was just normal "Tang" smell nothing I can't get used to, but damn youngun tang. So I opt not to eat her, sorry, I just play with her while talking and masturbate her cl!t in a way she'd never thought of, at first grabbing above the hood which hurt she said, and then releasing my grip to move the skin above her hood up and down which she was just amazed at how good it felt. She said that she'd have to teach her girlfriend about that. When she said that, I stooped down and licked her tang pierced the same as last time with bobby pin-looking silver needle piercings - she's the only one I've ever seen with those.

We get in 69 and she's sucking me real fine and I'm just viewing her perfect as5 and pvssy, man that's intoxicating, and of course, feeling her as5cheeks and ribs, and slim sides, hips, all over. We flip, I get on her in missionary and go very slow kissing her and just lips resting on her dainty neck. I appreciate her hair being put up like that, I don't like getting hair in my mouth while in missionary. I nibble on her chin, neck, ear, cheek, french kiss her, kiss her nose, look in her eyes, paw her hair with my left hand.

Then she gets on top which she's not very good at, thank God, because in this position, cowgirl, you're very vulnerable to a buck wild chick making you come before you are ready to. Her ignorance in how to ride is a blessing here. I pound her a little from below, and bend her down to french kiss me. My hands are engineered against the groove of where her breasts start from her upper ribcage. So nice feeling that thin midsection. To Die For, while she's riding.

I get out from under her and bend her over for doggie, which I remember her loving last time. Remember I haven't fvcked a girl or masturbated since last Monday, so, I'm very susceptible to coming here. THIS is why I came back for seconds on this one, her profile in doggie is just divine. I, can't say I've ever fvcked another girl who's ***** just tappered and rolled over my erect d!ck like hers does. I just LOVE seeing that pvssy skin stick out over my c0ck, even though it's a lot of work on my part moving my hips for 10+ minutes, all the while she's masturbating her cl!t underneath, which gave us an unlimited supply of lube. It was sooo slick, like grease lightning. Her noggin was just curled up against a pillow as she watched herself mbing and my balls slapping underneath against her hand.

From there, I flip her over for the last hurrah in missionary which is not hard at all to explode from now. So much wetness now that I could come anytime I want to. So we're neck to neck, cheek to cheek, mouth to mouth, her shoulders are so delicate and thin and just perfect for my body, not too thin. She's a little too short just over 5' which makes kissing while in the midst of fvcking for this old boy 6'2" a little difficult, and I told her so afterwards which I think maybe I shouldn't have, an unnecessary neg.

I complimented her on everything bc she was fishing for compliments, but I told her the truth about her body fitting mine quite well, but being a little too short for kissing. She'd said that she thought that I didn't like her because I never called her for a whole month. I said that I DID call her but she never answered. She said her phone was broke, obviously :rolleyes: and that she might have been in an elevator that day. I told her, don't worry, I will definitely see you again, just not maybe next weekend. I can't leave the other girls hangin. She knows that I don't stay around the same woman for very long and that I like variety. I can tell she wants me to herself now. I have other women to explore though. Like I said, she's a little too short at 5'2" ish. I need 5'5" 5'6" 5'7" 5'8" to be able to kiss comfortably while fvcking.

When the geyser of a load erupted after I pulled out, she was awestruck with how filled the condom was. I told her that it's because, "I don't masturbate" and "that's a whole week's worth." She laughed at that.

edit: She told me she's Dutch and Irish..I never would've thought Dutch. Ima speak Dutch to her next time, even though she doesn't know Dutch, after I study it some more.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well let's see if I can remember. I had been eating dinner with my closest friends Sunday evening, when Mandy calls me back after she missed my call before arriving at friends.' Talking with 2 girls on each flank of me on the couch and one harmless guy sitting on the floor and finally realizing that it was MY phone ringing, I excuse myself from the den area and answer the phone outside. I tell her that I'll be right over in an hour, still with friends. I fvcked her friend the week before, and she'd gotten wind of it (from her friend? idk). She's heavier than her friend by about 20 lbs I'd guesstimate, blonde hair blue eyes, at least 5'7," huge t!ts DDs?, a couple of tats on her sides (a red one of a kiss outlined from her best girlfriend's lips), tanned (a playboy bunny outlined on her hip), Germanic nose and big eyes/face, Fvcked up teeth ~ all crooked (but really I don't really care how they look, not marrying her just fvcking her). She asks me if I have a girlfriend, I say, "I have many, but you're very pretty (white lie)." She's sporty, played soccer, not girly hands but not manly either, just in the middle.

We talked (some negatively, some positively) about her friend I fvcked the week before. We touch tongues, she fondles my dong through my jeans. She takes off her shirt and pants, me my jeans and shirt. I take off her bra (once again just like the night before, a 2 fastener - this time I remove it flawlessly), go down and place my mouth on her muff through her panties. I remove her panties, she's jacking me off. I move up on her (both entirely naked now) kissing. She's a great kisser. No fat around her pvssy just a big-"boned" girl with natural big t!tties (she can't help weighing that much, she's athletic, a spongy rubbery feel to her skin, nice for a change I thought). I lick around and suckle her nipples, and bury my face in between. Then I reach into my jeans still lying on the bed next to us, and smoothly apply the protection to my hard-as-bamboo tool, and move back up on her french kissing, kissing her neck, very sensual - we're feeling it, sexual energy flowing back and forth between us, I slide in easily (no guidance necessary just slipped right in no hands) and she's moaning a little and more as I thrust and brush her hair with my hands and place my cheek against hers, then back up to french kiss.

After that, I climb back down to hoover my mouth over her pvssy and kiss her inner thighs and around her pvssy running my lips across the folds. This isn't a fat pvssy, nor is there fat Around the pvssy. It's nicely sculpted as would a much lighter-weighted girl's vaginal area would appear and feel. As such, this tight-skinned area makes for easy pvssy-eating. I'm able to find her love button easily due to no obstructions. I get all of that and flicker her snatch every which way soliciting gyrations and flinching that let me know when to let up to let her sensitivity take it's course. Her cl!t came out, as would a bear from hibernation wiping it's eyes and yawning. She pounded my tongue rested on the bottom of her top Y, breaking down that muscle and making me weary to the task. She may have been disappointed when I gave up, but I was sore from all that, so I have her assume doggie.

Ramming her from behind was nice but nothing special. At least her As5 didn't stink like Many girls' do. The reason I say nothing special is because I can't see her starfish, not "fat" just how her body is, nothing she can do other than to go on a strict diet and become a gym rat, I guess. She could probably make that as5 tighter so that I could have an unobstructed view of our crank-work in motion. That's ok, I have a few girls on rotation who give me that breathtaking view of our union.

So from doggie I have her get on top in reverse cowgirl, one of my favs, and from here, once again, not a Great view, but feels Great as she works it and as I work it, our both slapping up and down, slap slap slap, intentionally coming all up in that with trusty cover doing it's duty, the hat fully filled.

i could tell immediately afterwards as she kept hopping, that she didn't know that the merry-go-round had stopped. She seemed disappointed that she had to get off. Sorry, sister, maybe next week I'll do you longer. Yes, she made the team of girls I'd want to be with again, all 140+ lbs of her, Mainly because she can Kiss. Her kissing saved her as5, from being excluded. If she was trying to make me her boyfriend, as long as she keeps trying, I'll keep seeing her.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Well let's see if I can remember. I had been eating dinner with my closest friends Sunday evening, when Mandy calls me back after she missed my call before arriving at friends.' Talking with 2 girls on each flank of me on the couch and one harmless guy sitting on the floor and finally realizing that it was MY phone ringing, I excuse myself from the den area and answer the phone outside. I tell her that I'll be right over in an hour, still with friends. I fvcked her friend the week before, and she'd gotten wind of it (from her friend? idk). She's heavier than her friend by about 20 lbs I'd guesstimate, blonde hair blue eyes, at least 5'7," huge t!ts DDs?, a couple of tats on her sides (a red one of a kiss outlined from her best girlfriend's lips), tanned (a playboy bunny outlined on her hip), Germanic nose and big eyes/face, Fvcked up teeth ~ all crooked (but really I don't really care how they look, not marrying her just fvcking her). She asks me if I have a girlfriend, I say, "I have many, but you're very pretty (white lie)." She's sporty, played soccer, not girly hands but not manly either, just in the middle.

We talked (some negatively, some positively) about her friend I fvcked the week before. We touch tongues, she fondles my dong through my jeans. She takes off her shirt and pants, me my jeans and shirt. I take off her bra (once again just like the night before, a 2 fastener - this time I remove it flawlessly), go down and place my mouth on her muff through her panties. I remove her panties, she's jacking me off. I move up on her (both entirely naked now) kissing. She's a great kisser. No fat around her pvssy just a big-"boned" girl with natural big t!tties (she can't help weighing that much, she's athletic, a spongy rubbery feel to her skin, nice for a change I thought). I lick around and suckle her nipples, and bury my face in between. Then I reach into my jeans still lying on the bed next to us, and smoothly apply the protection to my hard-as-bamboo tool, and move back up on her french kissing, kissing her neck, very sensual - we're feeling it, sexual energy flowing back and forth between us, I slide in easily (no guidance necessary just slipped right in no hands) and she's moaning a little and more as I thrust and brush her hair with my hands and place my cheek against hers, then back up to french kiss.

After that, I climb back down to hoover my mouth over her pvssy and kiss her inner thighs and around her pvssy running my lips across the folds. This isn't a fat pvssy, nor is there fat Around the pvssy. It's nicely sculpted as would a much lighter-weighted girl's vaginal area would appear and feel. As such, this tight-skinned area makes for easy pvssy-eating. I'm able to find her love button easily due to no obstructions. I get all of that and flicker her snatch every which way soliciting gyrations and flinching that let me know when to let up to let her sensitivity take it's course. Her cl!t came out, as would a bear from hibernation wiping it's eyes and yawning. She pounded my tongue rested on the bottom of her top Y, breaking down that muscle and making me weary to the task. She may have been disappointed when I gave up, but I was sore from all that, so I have her assume doggie.

Ramming her from behind was nice but nothing special. At least her As5 didn't stink like Many girls' do. The reason I say nothing special is because I can't see her starfish, not "fat" just how her body is, nothing she can do other than to go on a strict diet and become a gym rat, I guess. She could probably make that as5 tighter so that I could have an unobstructed view of our crank-work in motion. That's ok, I have a few girls on rotation who give me that breathtaking view of our union.

So from doggie I have her get on top in reverse cowgirl, one of my favs, and from here, once again, not a Great view, but feels Great as she works it and as I work it, our both slapping up and down, slap slap slap, intentionally coming all up in that with trusty cover doing it's duty, the hat fully filled.

i could tell immediately afterwards as she kept hopping, that she didn't know that the merry-go-round had stopped. She seemed disappointed that she had to get off. Sorry, sister, maybe next week I'll do you longer. Yes, she made the team of girls I'd want to be with again, all 140+ lbs of her, Mainly because she can Kiss. Her kissing saved her as5, from being excluded. If she was trying to make me her boyfriend, as long as she keeps trying, I'll keep seeing her.
I know, I KNOW, that you were a "Dear Penthouse, never thought I would be writing you but......" writer. You had to be!

"Her cl!t came out, as would a bear from hibernation wiping it's eyes and yawning."

^^^ That is just too funny lol! Your attention to detail and use of words is top notch! Top notch I tell ya!

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 questions, what country are you in and where the hell do you meet all these girls? This thread is awesome man, the details are perfect and it's funny as hell.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1739569&postcount=106

has been messaging me this week and early this morning. She wants me to take her out tonight, to this expensive restaurant downtown. I replied back to go to a middle-of-the-road place (like last time, actually last time we ate on the cheap at Subway), still no answer. I don't think that I pissed her off, and if I did, I really don't give a sh!t, BEcause, I'd already planned on seeing a new one I'd just met on Wednesday. She may be part Latino, great smile, big boobies, slammin body, tan, but wears a lot of makeup (hiding something?). She has a bright smile which kinda reminds me of my ex-oneitis (flat-chested, not Hispanic) from 5 years ago, the one I've definitely gotten over, but who I'd like to fvck again, even if it isn't exactly her. I will try to bang her tonight or tomorrow, IF...she answers her phone. I have a hunch she won't.

As such, I have 2 or 3 who probably will. If not, I'll just go to a pub/club and see what I can do there. If not, well, there's always tomorrow, and Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, of next week. I will get mine at least once this weekend, hopefully twice though as usual. I'm confident of that. I feel fine right now though, and don't really need pvssy atm, but I want it, especially if it's good.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
This girl http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1739569&postcount=106

has been messaging me this week and early this morning. She wants me to take her out tonight, to this expensive restaurant downtown. I replied back to go to a middle-of-the-road place (like last time, actually last time we ate on the cheap at Subway), still no answer. I don't think that I pissed her off, and if I did, I really don't give a sh!t, BEcause, I'd already planned on seeing a new one I'd just met on Wednesday.
Well lo and fvckin behold, she responded with "Well hunny thats fine, i can do what you can do if you want to..." She really wants to see me tonight ;), but I will just keep her in my hip pocket while I call up these other ones I haven't fvcked yet. I'm always on the make for new pvssy, you just don't know what you'll run into, plus I like the unknown, the risk, the chance of finding that gem of a body underneath a girl's clothes. It's all about the hunt for me :)

Her body IS pretty fvckin awesome though, her face, average, don't like her nose.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drewskie said:
2 questions, what country are you in and where the hell do you meet all these girls? This thread is awesome man, the details are perfect and it's funny as hell.
Uh, he lives in his own mind. Of course, in reality, he lives in America.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I succumbed to my horniness yesterday, broke down, and called a capital U G with a lisp I'd acquired digits from recently in a poorly-lit club (even though dark I could still tell that she was ack! but got her number anyway for times like this cool late-fall day with no options left, flake here flake there, missed message here, flat tire there, "I was with family" here, more lies there). Her saving grace is her tight, though mildly tatted, early 20s bod w/ nice (32D cup?) hooters, and her easiness/easy-going native-Californian-recently-moved-here personality. I'm way out of her league. She's Samoan. As I said, great teen-like bod and persona (though she may be 20, 21, no more than 23), but felt like taffy, sticky, not rough, but not soft at all. Couldn't run my hands smoothly across her back and booty. It was static (the longer we fvcked in doggie it limbered or heated her fanny up more, making it less silly-puddyish (more pleasing to grab). Her waist was very slender.

She sported bows in her long blond-dyed hair, and claimed to be a cheerleader in high school when I mentioned her probable successes in sports and a good driving ability based on my analysis of her almost man hands. She admitted that she was a "fast driver" amongst other traits I predicted about her. I first got the idea to use a palm or hand-reading technique from Swinggcat about 5 years ago. I have my own variation. Women like you to tell them what you perceive them to be, even if it's wrong. It's a part of the ATTENTION they seek.

Enough of that. After my routine on her hands I start feeling her up (she's very sexual anyway so this ain't no risk-taking on my part). I tried to avoid as much as possible, kissing her ugly-as5 face. I run my lips along her cheek, not kissing her as much as I would most other girls, and forehead. I move her down to my nob, not really hard yet, go figure. We strip down, her multi-colored (pink, black, white, yellow striped) panties now on the floor, She reaches for a condom out of her nightstand and commences rolling it over with her mouth and sucking me off fair-to-midland, no ball play. She proceeds to climb on and hump me. Then after only a minute or so of this, she wants doggie, so I quickly slide out from under her and mount her, and she has a "decent" view of the pvssy from this angle not the as5 as much, and her as5 smells a little, but she's pretty tight and moaning while masturbating (I can tell this is her favorite position). Her moaning is timed so perfectly to bring out the animal in me and I have to stop or else I'm gonna come (the triggers had all come together mentally and physically to almost make me come - I blame it on her acute moaning - another plus for her is her lolipop cali girl voice (minus the lisp - like she's been punched in the mouth a few times, not quite Tyson lisp) that doesn't match her ugly face, kinda strange).

We fvck for a long while in doggie, even though it smelled, I just tried to tell myself "This is reality...Deal with it, Poonani." I'd moved her to the foot of the bed for more leverage, and she's bucking back at me and moaning "harder" so I hit it harder while standing and pointing my d!ck downward with the top of the base of my shaft rubbing and bumping up against her as5hole which causes her to buck and wimper even more. When my d!ck is pointed downward like that she can buck all she wants and not make me come because it doesn't feel as good as when my d!ck is upright.

So I stop the marathon of doggie (beautiful to see my skewer going in and out of that meat for so long even if it didn't feel as good for me as it did for her), the smell a factor in that stoppage, but moreover my desire to position her on the corner of the bed with her legs and feet back as far as possible near her ears, and driving in and out of her while standing. From there, we move up to a natural missionary position at the headboard, her head now comfortably resting on pillows. I move my lips across her cheeks and under her nose to her jaw and side of her lips and stay in this position for a Long time, allowing her to shift and meld her pelvis to make my pecker slip up and down into her G-spot, which sends her into a blissful state with dreamy eyes set on my eyes (she has green eyes..and green eyes are rare..she's a brown girl..contacts??). Anyway, I'm feeling her appreciation and love for having fvcked her for this long, and her face is looking better and happier, but still pretty d4mn ugly. We go to the bathroom, she's laughing, get a new condom because we think this one's about to break, come back to the bed, and I'm no longer hard so, she sucks we talk, and I'm still not hard because I'm talking thinking about other subjects, so I tell her Ima shut up now, and she proceeds to raise my puppy to be a strong dog, and I ask her to turn around and get on in reverse cowgirl (she's never done it, I have to teach her). Not feeling very good here, so I petition her to lean back on my chest, she has trouble because she can't THINK to move her legs and feet out from under her to be able to lean back (ALL 1st time leaning-back reverse cowgirl girls go through this mental block to unbend their legs in order to lean back).

Leaning back reverse cowgirl is probably my favorite position because you've got a hand(s) on either boob(s) and you can really get a good glide from below in her divinely squatting pvssy folds. I can come in a heartbeat in this position with ANY woman. It just sucks all the breath right out of me, an "Oh God" moment, hand on bo0b. Rocking in this position, I burst rapidly nto that young pvssy gliding back and forth over my jacketed c0ck.

She wants to see me again soon, but I really can't. She was just a lay to hold me over. I was skunked repeatedly this past weekend. It felt great to get a fvck, even if she was ugly, and no one has to know.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani your reports never dissapoint!

I was just wondering about some of your tactics. I already mentioned to you that I hope you can give me some coaching by pm when I do make my online profile.

1. Do you mass message females to get such results?
2. You said you have your profile set for another city not the town you live in if not mistaken. How far do you usually travel/are willing to travel?
3. You always write up lay reports. I'm wondering if these are really your 2nd or 3rd dates with these women or first time meeting them. Most profiles I see on POF always has them saying how they want to meet in a "public place" so I wonder how you're getting into their apartments on a first date if that's the case

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Poonani your reports never dissapoint!

I was just wondering about some of your tactics. I already mentioned to you that I hope you can give me some coaching by pm when I do make my online profile.

1. Do you mass message females to get such results?
2. You said you have your profile set for another city not the town you live in if not mistaken. How far do you usually travel/are willing to travel?
3. You always write up lay reports. I'm wondering if these are really your 2nd or 3rd dates with these women or first time meeting them. Most profiles I see on POF always has them saying how they want to meet in a "public place" so I wonder how you're getting into their apartments on a first date if that's the case
1. No, I just log on early in the week sometimes beginning Sunday and ending Wednesday or Thursday. They either view my profile or message (brave ones) me, and I'll only really message the ones I'd wanna fvck (i.e. no kids, not over 36, etc..). Sometimes I'll click "My matches" or some other search to just message one I'd like to fvck.

2. I'll travel 70-80 miles (usually 60) if I have to, the interstate is 80 mph here, which makes for quick traveling, and which equates to really only 17 - 20 bucks with my car (I'm thinking of buying a Prius for my next car), and I'll have plates that I've already fvcked in that city who I can call spur of the moment if hanging out with the POFer doesn't pan out to a lay, but once I meet them in person, I can make them feel comfortable enough to kiss, and even eventually go back to her place to fvck if I want to (which I almost Always will be up for a fvck on a NEW one, almost no matter how bad she "appears" to deviate from her photos off of POF (I've fvcked some "creatures" let me tel ya - droopy baby-sucked t!ts and long-fingered hands with slumped shoulders like from a horror movie also dumb as rocks), I made the best of it bc I was horny and HAD to get off), I'll fvck her anyway just to SEE - you never know..that pvssy may be tight, she may smell good). Most of the ones on POF are damaged, though, but I will be the best she's ever had, if only for one time, because they'll revert back to whatever mental problems they had because it's so ingrained in their personalities, they can shake it without a lobotomy or something, so I move on.

3. These (the 7's, 8's, 9's (never had a 10)) are mostly "friends" and associates I've met either working or through other friends, so yeah, it's usually the second encounter I've had with her to make a good first impression, obtain the # (to call maybe even up to 2-3 months later Seriously), and call her when other plates are available. POF is about a 10% success rate for me, and where we meet "to hang" is usually a place I have her pick (because I'm from out of town - not familiar) and it's usually conveniently a throwing stone from her apt or house. She builds her own demise, because I will most likely not see her twice, at least within the same month. I get tired of the same one quickly, especially if she's not all that aesthetically (I'm very picky about what would make her a keeper and many women have SO many flaws physically, some nastier than others (warts, rough skin, smell, almost man hands, slopping downward as5, hidden facial flaws (though this can be mitigated in my mind by a slamin body), bad attitude - like after she's fvcked me that I'm somehow hers all of a sudden, and she can start getting prissy with me NO!, smokers breath, BO, tats) I'll fvck all these ones who have these flaws, but only once, because I don't know until I fvck em, how bad they are for me long-term.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Damn, you guys are pathetic. Why do you need validation to post about getting laid on a board full of AFC's?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, I just met this hot mid-twenties "senior" college chick last week, and Fvcked her last night at her messy tri-plex apt. Her clothes were strewn everywhere and the decor resembled a child's room with a single small bed. She's an art student, so she is scatterbrained. I Know she's bi, that she has gay Male friends (she showed me one of his messages calling her a "B!tch" spelled just like that with the exclamation mark, she thought he was funny), but she WANTED a Man last night, boy did she. I mean, That...was the best sex I've EVER had in my entire life. She was Un-fvcking-believable as far as being willing to do Anything. She gave me ANY position I wanted, and I wanted many. I've been vying for the right girl to ask to try out most of the positions I've studied here: http://www.sexinfo101.com/

Her being an artsy girl, I felt brave enough to attempt a lot of new stuff for both of us and she, also being the sexy bi-chick she is, complied fully, and it was our First time together. Very horny and lonely girl last night. I've fvcked one similar but not as cute in the face about 1.5 months ago. That girl had almost man hands. This one had very feminine hands and traits, was just a few inches shorter than me which made for unmatched kissing EVER. Toward the end of our marathon of love-making we were just tongue on tongue laying together and breathing. Her lips were so full and youthful. I haven't tasted or felt a better mouth.

I had been with friends earlier in the evening up until about 8:10 PM. I'd told her that I would try to break away from friends at 7:30 PM, no luck, but when I finally found a good time to exit them, I walked out of the kitchen into the cold night air and called her up to tell her that I'm running late and will be there in 5 mins. Such a forgiving horny girl, I've never had one just WANT it so bad. I guess it was bc I was a "new" beau and for us guys alike, new is more exciting to see. After a while, the sex wanes with the same woman.

She was in her pajamas, no bra just a brown mesh corded top and underwear, me in my Lucky jeans, gray $70 running hoodie, and black Columbia jacket. We didn't talk long at all and I knew I had to make the first move cause she's so obviously girly and submissive, so I rub her back a little before kissing her, us sitting up on her bed, then falling down to the pillows kissing, and legs wrapped, I reach down and rub her pvssy outside her non-sexy brown silky panties. She moans a bit, takes her bra off and I cup up under her right breast (kinda saggy for her age, I'm thinking she might have had a child, but there are no children in her place, no toys, she said her roommate wasn't there), still kissing.

I stand up to pull my shirts, shoes and jeans off, and she gets on her knees to start sucking me off without missing a beat. I'm like, "God damn." So from there I start the experimentation, pulling off her panties, her laying flat on her back with legs closed, I kiss her some more, move down to suckle some nipple, kiss down the middle of her sternum to her belly in a straight line down to her pvssy, and just begin licking with her legs still closed. Then after not too long of that (nice mild tuna smell, not bad at-all, a rather long, kinda beaten, but nonetheless girly pink inviting look about it when her legs were open - not clean shaven with stubble all around but I didn't mind..my face wasn't shaved so that wasn't nice of me either).

From there, I tell her that we're going to do something called "Screw" as I pulled her whole bent and curled body to the edge of the side of the bed and pushed her knees up and inserted my d!ck into that perfect view of pvssy rounded out with juicy as5hole. She really like it, and I find it harder and harder as we go along in "Screw" to hold out from coming, so I stop pull out and have her move down to the end of the bed where I lay my head grabbing her arms and legs to SIT her on my face, and from there I eat while she straddles not bouncing on my face like I think she should be doing. So bc she's not doing it right putting more strain on her legs than she ought to so as not to crush my face she must be thinking, she claims that this is "wearing her out," so I have her move around to the side of the bed and put my hands and arms back having her get on and ride ride ride in "Mastery." She grows tired of this too pretty quickly. So I think fast to put her into a position called "Intersextion." My fvcking bleep, this position is the sh!t, for both of us. She's feeling it quite nicely, moaning w/ no stress put on either of us, I feel her left arm and shoulder and breast and pull her closer to turn her head toward me, brushing aside her long pretty brown hair, and kissing her, her shoulder, ear a little, back left shoulder blade. In this position, once again, I almost lose it, so I pull out. It's all her fault cause she's so hot.

I think hard about the positions I studied the previous day, and move us into "Poles Apart." This one REALLY was bizarre for both of us, and I could kiss her feet, suck a toe if I wanted (I didn't), and just run my hands across her legs (which I did). This position had her moaning pretty good bc I guess it was hitting her G-spot. It didn't feel all that great to me so I could've stayed in it a while, nice view here as always With Her as5 and pvssy - it was just so beautiful to watch. From poles, I get her into doggy but with legs straight and together, to which I climb on with d!ck pointing down to hit her sweet spot again in "Jockey." I almost come here after not very long, basically because it felt good for Both of us and her moaning just kicked around my eardrums to upmost arousal. I could've shot right there, but I backed out, and got us into "Cross." Here is where I'm not having all that much fun but she is wailing with the moans, her neighbors have GOT to hear that sh!t. I've got my left hand of the floor and she's moving her vagina up and down over my sideways c0ck using it for all it's worth, and because of that, I almost come once again. Other times I would've came because of MY stoking, this time was soley on her accord.

From here we go back to kissing deep, sensuous, long tongue-touching, breathing, lip-to-lip just laying there, legs wrapped, tongue play. During this very emotional soul connection, the neighbors outside her bedroom window start arguing slurring obscenities and we just kinda laughed at them calling each other names (B!tch etc.) so angry with one another, just guys' voices. We keep kissing, her bright lights are still on in the room.

I now have her get on me in "Rodeo" or reverse cowgirl, for a second, and then have her lean back into "Acrobat" and she's doing it wrong bc her arms are extended and she should be laying on me. I try to get her too to no avail, don't know why she didn't just relax except that bc she'd never done it, so I have her extend her legs into "Pearly Gates" and I slip out, stick my c0ck back in with her hand on top of mine for assurance. We try to make it work, but I've had other girls do this position Much better on their first try, so I push her off. From here, we go back to kissing and mutual masturbation. I slip a finger in, so slithery, so pleasingly textured, NOT like a fat girl's, ugn, just very nice glide in and out and over, she's very wet, ooh God, feels so great to run my fingers over her vulva and through the folds and lips, kissing, all the while her jacking me off, quite well I might add, as I would even jack myself off - shudder...

For the grand finale, I have her lay on her back for missionary. I get in her, pump while kissing, very loving, and bc of those feelings after a looong fvck I explode rather quickly, turning and writhing about, outside of her (I should've stayed in, despite the risk of condom-breakage - it would've been a more complete experience I think if I had've, oh well, we Will next time at my place.)

I saw her at her workplace today. She looked Very happy, and even cuter with more makeup on. I Love artsy liberal bi girls.

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have plans to fvcked this http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1733669&postcount=100 girl again tonight. She's Never celebrated Thanksgiving and didn't have anywhere to go yesterday. I wasn't going to invite her to my friends' (not my place to..) - I couldn't fly home to see my genetic family bc I had to work today, albeit briefly. I offered to bring her some leftovers for dinner tonight (especially the last of the exquisite rum cake I made). She accepted, saying she'd provide the wine (she's lonely). I will most definitely spend the night (fvcking her) and wake up in the morning (fvcking her). I told her to dress (sexy) up for me and she told me that she was NOT "put off" by my requests (I've already fingered her as5hole; therefore, I know when to push it..I'll probably TRY to tongue her as5hole tonight - I won't even ask, I'll just Go for it while it's starring at me I suppose). That's the thing about these true English girls (no American aversion to sex), they're tough and have no qualms about it as long as you're cool about it.

I will wake up tomorrow morning and just slip it in while she's still asleep.

Because I didn't work long OR hard today, it gives me plenty of time to plan how I'm going to tackle her and get the sex I want out of her. I'll be studying until it's time to go over there.

She's a little too short for me, but she's the most eager at the moment so she gets my Thanksgiving d!ck, tongue, and fingers after dinner.

I will report tomorrow.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, for the 1st fvckin time in many a moon, everything went as planned. I get over to her place, she has candles lit. I kinda felt like a dork bringing the cake I made etc over, but she ate "a little," then we just went out to eat BBQ, came back, and talked a Long (like 2 hours) as5 time. She wanted to watch a movie and "cuddle." I didn't, thus the marathon of talking. Stoopid me, bc all that talking put kind of a downer on our (at least My plans) to fvck. So we're laying down on the couch, shoes now kicked off, she's rubbing my arms and holding my right hand. I'm not touching her at all, just playing it cool, almost chill - WTF is wrong with me, idk it was something about us both being tired from work the day after Thanksgiving, and all that fvcking talking that just dampened the mood, awkward.

We moved to the bedroom, and got down to our undies (she had a black one piece lingerie lace and matching lace g-string panties on, me just my gray Hanes boxer briefs). We're legs wrapped kissing. I peel off her panties after she unties that classy black girdle-looking thing I wasn't about to touch - she even had trouble getting that bow undone. Have never been with a girl who wears one of those. She's gained some weight since last time (almost 3 months ago), being short must be hard to keep it off. She'd told me twice throughout the night that she "goes to the gym" when not working which is totally NOT like her. She didn't strike me as a "gym" girl back then, almost as if she's forcing herself kind of more of a "Say" she's going to the gym than actually doing it. Her ass is bigger, but still cute and fvckable as h3ll.

I go down on her and quite frankly, I just wanna fvck, even though her pvssy is as beautiful as I remembered it to be, so girly pink pretty. I do a sh!t job on it, and she knows it. I move on to fvcking her in positions I've recently learned on another girl from 2 weeks ago. She's just Not into "experimenting" and I feel like I'm having to do all the work and I finally come to the conclusion (except for in doggie with her legs together me riding it like a saddle - thighs pressed firmly around her buttcheeks) that she just isn't a "multi-position" girl. She's more of the intimate type and not the athletic lets-break-a-sweat-try-some-flexibility girl.

So we quit, though that doggie was so beautiful to watch and feel (especially on her side). I really could have stayed there for 24 hours and not eaten or gotten a drink, it was that heavenly - NO As5 smell, thank God! I nose-dived that immaculate vag too - NO smell, great come tangy taste.

I didn't even bust a nut. We were just too tired so we cuddled a little my balls resting on her cheeks, and my arms wrapped around her, then after I roll over she gets up and goes to the bathroom and puts a light pink night shirt and g-string back on, me still buck naked.

We touch each other a little while sleeping, but eventually it's my side/her side and she's cold I'm hot giving her the majority of the covers and letting her turn on the heat ugh.

I dream bad dreams, like I was getting on this see-thru elevator and one of her boyfriends (hadn't even met him in real life, just suspected she's got other boyfriends subconsciously I guess), opens up with an Uzi filling me with bullets as I try to punch the buttons to go up, and as I move around the elevator, I just run right into more sprayed bullets getting so shot up I black out and die - a nightmare).

I wake up and it's about 6 AM and she's cooing, just sexy come hither and snuggle or fvck me noises out of her mouth. I ignore them thinking she's dreaming. I go to kiss her after with both know we're both awake, with our legs wrapped around one another, and she says we have "morning breath" and pulls away, I'm like "God damn." She gets up and takes a shower, Brushes Her Teeth, for like 25 - 30 minutes...I'm kinda jacking off as she's doing this cause I peeked and saw her bigger but still cute booty halves bouncing off one another as she walked to the bathroom.

When she finally gets done and comes back to get under the covers - still dark - I get up and get my toothbrush out of my coat pocket and get some of her toothpaste and brush my teeth still buck naked and come back to get under the covers with her. We snuggle, her rubbing my arms and chest holding my left hand, and then she gets the bright idea to "Go get breakfast..." I'm like, "um, I'm not hungry" and "I've got a better idea" and we start kissing (now with minty breath), and this time it's Deep, passionate kissing and just laying of tongue on tongue with legs wrapped (I can feel her pvssy move across my upper left thigh back and forth, I'm hard as a result, no condom). Tongue-to-tongue is where the soul-searching begins and we're both locked and feeling as one.

I'm really feeling love for her now, so I kiss down to her freshly showered vag and begin one of the best cunniliguist successes in my life (3 months ago I didn't do as good on her in this department). I did that stupid alphabet trick and it seemed to REALLY send her through the roof. I went through the alphabet, repeated the letters that worked, and wrote them backwards, and on and on and on for like 40 minutes. She broke her headboard - it had fallen down behind her, I didn't even come up for air to check what that noise was until it was over. Her mound was so much more puffed up and swollen from the mid of it till the end. I got ALL that many times over. You KNOW you've made her happy when she's got her fingers in your hair or her hands reach down to grab yours, and her constant quivering and moaning and jolting, and delirious eyes, messed up hair, just spent sexually. You Know you've done the deed right when she don't care how silly she looks smiling at you from above.

So I climb up to her mouth my chin dripping with her juices, I can't even talk without slobbering her juices, I look and sound silly - she laughs and helps wipe it off. God that tasted so good. I french kiss her deeply and we're just tongue-to-tongue again with condom still on my softer but quickly growing hard c0ck from 50 minutes ago, I slide it in her puffed up pvss now and begin pleasing myself for a change. She's More than willing to make me happy after that marathon of Os she got, and she's stroking my hair and arms, I kiss her delicate fragile right shoulder, she wimpers like a little girl almost a baby sound, and I'm in Heaven bc we are so connected. It's like "This IS Girl" I am boy. My mouth and left hand is cradling her precious shoulder and I french kiss her again and just explode at the same time, pull out, but go ahh who cares, and stick it back in to finish thoroughly inside her. I'm almost certain she's on the pill, and the condom did not break so..it was worth it.

She still wanted to go have breakfast, but I had to go get some new tires, and get some recall work done on my car. She makes sure to plant one on me before I leave, after I had showered. She seemed sad that I was going, but I got my nut off and had sh!t to do. Mission complete.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since I know that I can get pvssy pretty much any week I want, I'm taking less and less sh!t off of the hot ones. I have like 50 girls in my phone. I delete them and add them At Least on a weekly basis.

Saturday night I go over to this hot, but criminal, chick's place. She's spent more than one weekend in jail in the past year. Thinks nothing of it like, "It's not really that bad, they just treat you like sh!t." No sh!t? No doubt she's a hot-bodied dirty-blond 20 yr old, but the problem is, she's fully aware of her goods and combine that with a criminal mind, then you've got a bad warped girl who will game your as5 as she did mine.

I'm over at her apt. We were going to go out, but I tried kissing her and I thought was a good time to just lay a light one on her and she got angry. I'm like, "Fvck this sh!t, I'm leaving.." and as I was leaving she reached across brushing her tatas against my right arm (to get me to change my mind??). I left slamming her door in her face. She'd kept fiddling with her phone too (girlfriends texting, and maybe even a guy or two), so the avoidance of kissing me was just the tip of the iceberg. She was a hb8 teetering on being an hb7 in my book, regardless of her bad attitude. Her snobbish puggy nose made her look like a coke-head. I never have gotten along with girls with noses like hers. They've always "Wanted" me, but they've also been the ones to give me the most constant sh!t-tests. If I hung around her long enough I'd probably end up slapping the sh!t out of her or strangling her one. Best for me to avoid. I wish she'd just stay away from me. Hopefully I'll never see her again, in my lifetime. Maybe one more week I'll have to tolerate her even being in my presence. I've told friends about her, so hopefully they'll start shunning her as5 and she'll just leave our circle. It wouldn't be the 1st time I've had a girl completely shut out. I've probably had 4 to 5 already this year go away, never to be seen again by me or my friends (both men and women - we look out for one another, although a lot of times, I'm a lone wolf with 50% of the women I see).

So after storming out of that criminally insane b!tch's sh!tty living quarters, I called up Kourtney to see if I could come over, to which she agreed even though it was 10:15 PM. I had to drive almost 45 mins to get there (about 10 miles from my house) from Mandy the cokehead's. I called right before the point where I could turn to go home or keep going and told Kourtney that I was just too tired, that we should get together tomorrow afternoon (which is today).

I get out of church this morn, do a little grocery shopping, go home, eat, then call Kourtney like I said I would last night. She answers and says to come over "Now" so I'm like whah? sure, and take a shower, brush my teeth twice, mouthwash, cologne, and head over there a little late.

She's probably a solid 6 teetering on 6.5, BIG hooters, medium build about 5'5" 135, sweet deep womanly voice - a Persian-sounding voice - cute smile and nose, in the middle of feminine and masculine hands, looks to be about 24. She was watching TV when I rang the doorbell. She gets me a drink, we watch some more of "Pirates of the Caribbean II," she turns to me smiling (beautiful brown eyes), so I just go in for the kiss, and almost immediately we're French kissing and taking our tops off down to our underwear. She's horny. Our legs are semi-wrapped, still kissing and putting my hands up her massive boobs.

I get her to scoot down to lay her head on her pillow, then don't enter just french kissing her laying on top with d!ck on her tummy. I then remove my boxers, and push her head down to my c0ck, and she performs this better than any girl in the last couple of months, sucking and contorting the inner walls of her mouth to suction the tip smoothly, not abrasively like 60% do. I could have stayed there a while. Her panties were still on so I didn't move her butt over for 69. I flip her on her back again, and she pulls off her multi-colored panties (yellow black brown white stiped), I have to pry open her legs - she's shy. I gaze at her full but trimmed bush, to see if I can detect any bumps that I should be wary of..None!..good-to-go. I move back up to French kiss her a bit, d!ck and balls resting on her bush and tummy, then I proceed to kiss down her neck (tickling), suckling the tips of her unbelievable melons. I kiss her inner elbow, down her sternum to above the pvss, then I grab above her legs, spread out my fingers on her waist, sides, then dive in the jungle. Surprisingly throughout, none of them vines got in my mouth. It was like she'd shaved around her lips for easier access? or is that just how her pvssy hair grows with none around the lips?? So tasty, smelled Grrrrrrreat! I do that alphabet like last Sunday morn, but while she was flinching and oooing, she didn't do it as much as the one from last Sun. Her pvss was swollen before long none-the-less and the cl!t was now exposed on stage in the spotlight. I quit the alphabet and just lapped and lapped like a dog under the **** (she was squeezing my cranium more and more from that, so, all girls are different, you have to reach in your toolbox and find what fits). That tasted so tangy. Her pvssy follicles were drenched in my saliva, I know gross. I bet it stunk later bc of my dried saliva too ;)

From there she's wanting me in her (although I've got this nagging feeling that I haven't pleasured her to the fullest extent; I mean, for the love of God, my baby from last week snapped her headboard from the intense pleasure she received..what can't they ALL overflow with milk and honey like that??). I get on in her and we're very connected now (the pvssy-eating even if not the best, almost always gets your girl into an appreciative spirit). I'm over her left shoulder kissing it and pumping away just like last Sunday, and with cheek to make-up laced cheek and lipstick. She's trying to kiss me as I fvck her in missionary, we French her lips so full as are mine - I can tell she likes kissing my lips and tonging my tongue. Some girls think they've had better mouths or lips than mine, and think they don't want to kiss, but I know from experience and word of mouth from the many girls I've done, that I have a very kissable mouth and breath. It's kind of like a girl calling you a "creep" for NO FVCKING REASON, just to diminish your Value to yourself in some way, Just Cause SHE Says So. They like to get away with that sh!t. Only experience from past lays will reinforce that what some random b!tch says is totally unfounded just hearsay. That's the point that I usually start making cutting jabs at her self-worth letting her know every negative thing about her I've pre-judged no-holds-barred. I'll napalm any b!tch who falsely pre-judges me, except what I say about her will be what she's known deep down all along, that she's got a big-as5 nose, a smelly as5, man hands, etc etc. I'll cold-c0ck her as5 with words. I get called "you're mean" all the time.

Anyway, we switch to doggie, and I notice a sore or something on the crater edges of her as5hole. It's like a red piece of skin. I don't dare touch it, just keep pounding away from behind and her young as5 feels so good that I have to pull out or lose my wad. I get her to lie on her right side and I attempt some other positions she's not familiar with. It kind of works, and it gives easy access to kiss, so we French kiss some more while doing it, and then re-position in a half-way spoon position which feels good for both of us. We stay here a while in between her legs from behind with left hand on her left shoulder and pulling her mouth over her left shoulder to french kiss just feeling her smooth skin across her back, t!ts, down her hips, her buttocks, and legs.

She gets on top of me, far-reaching t!ts flapping and brushing my in my nose, mouth, chin, and eyes. I bury my face and shake, as she continues riding me cowgirl, and leaning over to french kiss. I LOVE girls who kiss frequently and well. It's like a 150% added dimension to fvcking, the more kissing while fvcking the better. That's just my preference, and because of that I come up in her w/ condom.

I could probably fvck her again tonight if I wanted. She only lives 10 miles from me, but I feel fuzzy and at ease from our fvckfest this afternoon, no need really, but I would if she called me. I have a tough week at work starting tomorrow too so..I need rest.

I went to sing Christmas carols after fvcking her too.

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
^^These stories are made up.
Certainly entertaining, but the amount of unsafe 'eating' described is
insane.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
^^These stories are made up.
Wow, did you just figure that one out? Almost as funny as the Penny Stock Millionaire posts. We have a lot of those on here.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1743663&postcount=120 girl emailed me at 2:00 AM this morning, after at least a month of no-contact. She must have gotten wind of my fvcking a mutual friend of ours recently. Who knows why she all of a sudden contacted me. All I know is, I took this desperation or interest as an opportunity to ask her to a movie Saturday night. The ?s for you guys is, #1 should I make her pay for it?? #2 What fvcking movie should we see? I haven't checked nothing, reviews, and haven't been to one in almost a year.

For sure, we're going to a movie near where she lives. I WILL get her back to her place, and I WILL fvck her, eat her cvnt, stick my tongue/c0ck all down her throat.

I had an excellent experience in the sack with a yoga girl back in September around my birthday. I suspect she'd be equally flexible or sensuous/lovely. Don't know till you try ;)

I really would like for her to pay for the movie, as she's stood me up for some time now, almost 3 months of her fickle ass, NOT necessarily "flaking" just saying we'd do something this weekend blah blah and then never returning my call or message, so I just went with and fvcked another girl, no worries.

She seems to be making sacrifices THIS time around to see me this Saturday. Should I bite off more and ask her to pay for the movie?? Or should I make us both pay our own way? or am I being too cheap?

She's saying things like, "I can't wait..." etc etc.