Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are getting laid tonight?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laid last night. Same girl. Our sex just gets better and better. We didn't have much time because of a fireworks/party/get together at 12:30, so we banged it out just before her friend came aknockin at the door. She wanted it to keep going I could tell, but I have a better sense of time, and blew my load in her about 10 mins before 12:30.

Her skin, while always soft, was so silky soft last night, just mmmm, perfectly endearing to the touch. She's just a Perfect womanly feel, believe me, I've been with sticky or rough-skinned girls which takes away from my enjoyment. They always like my skin too, especially my arms and my butt - she grabbed both judiciously last night - soo erotic.

We catch up on our week, and then we start kissing on her bed. She'll be moving in a couple of weeks to a trailer park she says. I think that I persuaded her to move closer to me (she lives about 45 mins away currently so I can really only be with her on the weekend). I'd stopped myself from asking her to come stay with me because she has one practically newborn baby living with her. I just don't think that it would be wise to offer for her to come stay with me however much we've grown attached over the past month.

So kissing on her bed, I mean, she kisses me like a young teenaged girl back in high school at the movies would, just so girly and plush lips with a piercing on her bottom lip. I could kiss her and dance my tongue on her tongue for hours, sooo connecting, soo making us one. She kisses my neck more than any other woman too, so energetic and affectionate.

She's on top of me just having shed her easy-to-shed clothes, fully nude now (I'm still in my jeans and everything, just feeling her softest shoulders and back while kissing) and she's struggling with her left hand to get me out of my jeans so I quickly dispatch them with socks and shirts thrown to the foot of the bed). She has 2 cats and the black one is circling around the bed on my side and later while we are fvcking it gets up at the foot of the bed and walks across my feet - it's watching us the whole time).

So with her on top and me bare c0ck and all, she straddles my c0ck with her bare pvssy rubbing her lips up and down my shaft, and after a while of doing this with eyes closed and biting her lower lip and with her cute girly cross locket dangling and clanging against her chest, she sticks the tip of my c0ck in her (no condom) - I'm not too happy about that, but then again, I am, so I let it go on for a while, and I'm feeling her just puffiest and girliest of girl borderline a to b-cupped t!tties - ah God, that is just soooo heavenly I could stay there for dayzzzzzzz just lightly caressing them. I feel her sides (ribs are visible, but she seems a tad meatier than last week which is good and her sides above her hips but below her floating rib is just the petitist tiniest squeezable heavenly part on her body to commandeer. We've got the condom now, and she's banging both doing everything mentioned before with her placing her hands on my unshaved (but not hairy) chest, she shifts her hands to support her weight to my shoulders and arms then back to my chest all the while her eyes closed and locket clanging her chest soo beautiful. She wears her hair above her shoulders by the way (I think it looks great even though I usually like longer hair, moderately short hair suits her).

From a lengthy stint in cowgirl position, I EASILY cup my left arm around her back and pull her left and down (still in her) to on her back in missionary. I kiss her some more while fvcking, and move my noggin to her left cheek to cheek and eyelash to eyelash, and mouth to earring, then to her neck and shoulder. We readjust our pelvic bones to where we are feeling each others' shaved pelvises skin to skin sticking and peeling away sticking and peeling away so endearing and together. I hitch up further on her and her legs naturally go back raised higher, and I cradle my rock-hard arms around her as a shield she feels them, the strength, she grasps my as5, she moans more, we kiss. I tell her that I can come now if she wants (and she doesn't want me to, but it feels so good here that coming was just a step away and I knew we had to get dressed before her friends came over). So I keep pounding in this position harder and harder a little longer and her just like our first time fvcking (not our second) she tells me how hard my c0ck is. How could it not be? I mutter to her that I don't take anything to make it that hard, that's just my c0ck. I'm drilling and we're kissing and I've got her encased in my arms she's feeling my as5 making the air hit my winking hole, with her fluttering the tip of my penis with parts of her inside to make it hit the right spot for her rubbing and flicking, and I just explode (I think a little too soon cause she's feeling too good here to stop it but I was thinking about knocks coming at our door any moment so that's why I let loose). She, as always, grinds and grinds milking every last drop from an already drained c0ck - there really IS no more but she keeps sloshing and writhing on a full (a week's worth) spermed-out condom.

I flip off of her to the left and slap her leg as if to signify, "You're mine." Your piece of as5 is mine (I think that I may have made a mistake here don't know). Anyway we kiss some more and talk about all kinds of stuff going on in her life, her cats, while getting dressed and picking up her room and going into the kitchen and talking about her former life of meth (she still does it but I can't tell), and stealing cars, jailtime etc - you'd Never think that a chick who looked as fine as her would have a past like that, but when you speak with her you can kinda understand that she Would have a past like that, cause I've spoken with guys who were in bands and on meth, and they kinda speak like she does. It all is making sense to me now, the way she speaks the way she does, but boy, I like fvcking her and I just Like her period. She's not like most girls as far as how her brain is wired.

I'll probably be fvcking her next weekend too, I could fvck her today if I wanted but I need to take care of some things, don't know if I will. She definitely wants me to help her find a place. I know of several trailer parks and I worked in the areas of 4 of them about a 30 minute drive from me. I'd like her to move there, but those might be a little pricey. She said she'd definitely not move Further away from me.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laid last night and the night before. Friday night (no contact all week just like last week) I call up my b!tch of 4 weeks now, she's been with her boyfriend all day and is tired of him so she has him leave right after I call (he doesn't know I'm on the phone). I'd had a b!tchin hot hard day at work, but still I'm up for her pvssy and whatever special things she has in mind for me (we always fvck different) and driving 45 mins to get to her place, after getting a shower and resting a little bit. I arrive. Her place is A LOT cleaner and meticulously decorated than the past 3 weeks, just unique interesting stuff. She'd told me that she was obsessive compulsive. Yeah, she most definitely is, and I said that she should come over to my place and clean it up, she agreed to one day. I'd like to stave off her coming over though as long as possible as she has a lot of baggage and I just can't see ever staying with her long-term. $37 K in med school debt which she says she'll never pay off "fvck em" she says lol, 2 babies (though very good-looking and healthy I was happy to see at least that), smoking, addictions etc.

I still love her though, because we understand each other I guess and fvck very long all the time and this time was no different for 2 and a half hours. My memory is a little hazy because I got laid last night too which distorts my memory of Friday night, but I'll try.

So we talk for a long time from fvcking with her cats to fiddling on her computer downloading music/movies to her boyfriend. We kiss, rub each other, then talk again, just cuddling. Eventually it gets to the full-on we both want, and we're peeling each others' clothes off while maintaining kissing, fingering her. I do not eat her out, just not up for it. We pretty much go right to fvcking missionary or with her legs hiked up high for better leverage, me scooting up further on her to d!ck down fast and hard. While not like our first time fvcking 4 weeks ago (that was the perfect hard fvck, the angle, just sent her into oblivion), it still hit the right spots and I sustained it for quite a while there. We move to her on top, then for the first time, well wait, let's see, we went to on-all-4s doggie (legs spread wide), and this felt soo good to me (less so to her she told me latter - she'd rather have legs closed and together - All women are different, ALL women are different with regards to what position feels the best for them). But I'm feeling too good here so I pull out to avoid a sure-as-sh!t eruption. I push her down to her legs together (with her fine booty pressed together) and do her here for a great while not as stimulating to me so I can go a long time here. I then get her to do reverse cowgirl which she doesn't like either or doesn't know very well or it doesn't feel good to her idk, but we do it a little and she obviously doesn't ever do this position.

So I pull her down to spooning and she's ok here, and I'm feeling her t!ts (mainly the left small b-cupped young very nice breast). After not much time here either, I get back on her in missionary and fvck her a long time again here, then we get to her on top of me. We both know that we always make me come here, because, like spread-legged doggie, cowgirl is my 2nd most stimulating position to where I'll lose it if we're not careful. So she's riding me, bucking so hard here and brushing her hair back with her hands, and I reach up from time to time to cup her sweet little breasts in my hands, squeezing them and pinching her nipples gently with adoration and affection looking into her eyes, and she's workin it back, then putting her hands on my big chest copping a feel of my muscles/strength. I pull her down to kiss and begin to reach around to her anus with my left hand and bump it with my fingers pressed together in a cupped karate chop formation. I dig my pressed-together fingers a little deeper into her as5 while she's humping up against it faster and faster (this is our 4th time together we can do anything now so..) and I can tell she's feeling soooooo fine soooo good from that riding my stiffasfvck c0ck while getting penetration from my left hand bumping up with perfect pressure and air intake to her prostrate, the most erogenous area of her evening, and I cannot help it having her writhe about like that so I explode all up in her w/ condom. THAT was amazing. I told her that I'm sorry if she didn't like me doing that and she grabbed my arm and said, "It's fine" oh boy, was it fine, she couldn't "Act" all-holier-than-thou because she knew that she wanted me to do it to her again and again like that and I will.

I sniffed my left hand in the bathroom with her possessed black cat looking up at me meowing, and I really didn't smell any sh!t smell on it - that's what I like, a clean woman.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, onto the next lay from last night..

This was a business woman I'd met, a little snobby b!tch from San Diego just moved here for work. She had originally had a huge b!tch shield and even after I fvcked her hard and long last night, she still had that snobby B!tch shield up. Amazing how polluted or cesspool-tanked souls some women carry with them all the days of their lives. It's like they'll Never get better or over having other men fvck them over or do them wrong in the past OR it could just be that's how women's magazines or literature takes it's hold or grip on a woman's mind to where she thinks she's got to be a cold judgmental b!tch all the time to get what she wants out of a man. Idk I don't care, I just wanted to fvck this mid-20s softball-like bodied, blond-dyed tan cross-eyed b!tch last night and I did.

She was looking so sexy in her soft gray skirt, heels and big-hooped earrings. We talked about San Diego, her not knowing many people here, her girlfriend showing her around town tomorrow (today) - she's only been here a couple of weeks. I told her that I'd introduce her to some people to add to her growing number of contacts. Her face isn't all that great, kinda cross-eyed, but her body is smoking athletic with decent t!ts. She'd been drinking wine, and we started making out after laying down on her bed. I get on top of her kissing her feeling her body through her clothes. She reaches to undo my pants, and I pull her shirt up over her head, she removes her bra, I pulled my sh!t off in a heartbeat socks n' all. We lay kissing and wrapped with my leg in between hers feeling her pvssy, rub it, God, nice to have new shaved pvss after my steady landing-stripped girl from the past 4 weeks. This is such a crisp smooth vertical smile with lips perfectly resting uncrinkled on top of each other. We apply a condom and she moves down and starts sucking me off. I feel her as5 while she does it and then move her as5 over to my face for 69, inspect a little bit, then bury my nose and mouth and lick, suck, battery the man in the boat beating him upside the head from side to side, deep tonguing her hole, then back out sucking on her little man. I finger bang her with one finger while licking ever so fervently, then I stick in my right ring finger as well, a good way to tell if she's gonna be tight - she is :) So I'm finger-bangin and licking/slobbering/sucking away below her as5hole, her sucking away with additional thrust from my hips in her mouth. Purely wrapped in pleasure. She moves over to the side with my fingers still in her. I get on top of her, and ease in my c0ck, just slowly entering this perfect smooth-shaved pvssy, I'm on my knees while easing it in, once in, I kiss her and thrust a little, and we've got each others' hands clasped.

I bang her here for a Looooooooooong time, then She gets the bright idea to go straight to reverse cowgirl. Grrrreat, a girl who finally wants and likes one of my favorite positions. Immediately as she slips on me here, I see the damage done, a ton of her butter her nasty cvnt matter, is all over her as5hole and my shaft. As always this white gunk just kinda smells, but H3ll I don't mind, it's beautiful. She rides her velvet up and down over my slithering wrapped c0ck and it's beautiful. I grab her hips and as5, her back. She gets on me in cowgirl for a while. She spreads em in doggie, I almost lose it here soooo tight a position for me I can't handle it, so I do her with her legs closed from behind a Looong time (the longest of any other position I guess of the night last night). We get up to turn the airconditioner on cause we are steeped in sweat. Her hair is soaked, and mine had been dripping all over her. She is obviously happy to be fvcked so hard and long and definitely wants to keep going. She resumes at the foot of the bed spread eagle for me to fvck her on her back at the foot while I'm sorta standing, but I keep slipping with my bare feet on the floor, but I continue to pound, She is sooooo loving it, that I'm going Sooooo long in her tearing that pvssy Up!

After a long time doing her with me standing as she's laying on her back with her legs hiked up, he asks me if I want her to move up while still in her, I do so I don't slip anymore, and I do her for a good great while in the middle of the bed. She then gets on me again in reverse cowgirl. I See that as5 and I just go for it sticking my thumb in/on it. She doesn't say anything for a few seconds, but then (I guess her "I'm not a slut" think kicks in) says for me to stop that, so I comply. She continues to ride ever so joyously, I cannot help this second time around in reverse cowgirl, but to look up and notice how dreamy her blond-dyed hair with brown streaks at the bottom in tandem with her tan feminine back looks. Her youthful back and hair was so heavenly to behold. She's very feminine and submissive despite the softball-shaped body. Very nice. It's just her face (nice eyes though, but a little crossed or deranged) that I couldn't live with long-term I guess also her mouth was small or bird-like. Don't like that. Plus she was a B!tch snob. I'd blew her off for Friday night to be with the one I've been with for 4 weeks, she'd told me to call her yesterday even though I'd cancelled our plans for Friday night. You see, I'd made plans with both my regular girl and her, the new one.

When I'd chose to be with the mom of 2 I'd been seeing for the past 3-4 weeks, I told her that something came up and I couldn't break away from her. She knew I was seeing another, but didn't care lol. That made her want me more.

This one didn't have stretch-marks or a stretched pvssy from childbirth which was a nice change to goto, however the only one I've been with for the past 4 weeks is certainly a lot more loving and I will be seeing her again next weekend, but I may see this one again too lol.

So after our second go at it in reverse cowgirl, she gets on me in cowgirl again, and rides me so hard, this sporty chick, I pound hard back at her and we're just in a slugfest of severe raucous rumbling like she was riding a bull trying to throw her off, all the while I had my hands wrapped around and holding her closely and coming into her body kissing her squeezing out every last drop.

She was sooo smiley with drenched hair and lit-up alive eyes after we got up and went to the bathroom. No more b!tch shield really, but she was still saying judgmental things to me, and trying to order me around telling me not to flush my condom down the toilet. I said, "Why not?" and she said, "Because it goes into lakes and rivers and pollutes the streams and fish," and I'm like, "Well, then those fish will have better genes" and she just mouth open could not believe I'd just said that. B!tch with your t!tties before me Puh-lease. I just gave you the fvck of a lifetime and you start ordering ME around? heh, so I don't even take a shower with her as$ she wanted me to step in, but I just left shaking her fvckin hand. Fvck her.

Well, sure enough, she called me this morning and sent me a msg. heh, I shall be fvcking her some time next weekend I'd imagine. I'm priming other girls as well though. This is one hot summer for me, hotter than last summer it seems.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged a new plate last night. Blonde, blue-eyed, 22, petite but a little chubby around the mid-section, from California, girly feminine little hands, little pvssy, great t!ts, but her face (except for her eyes which where like sunshine/beach eyes) is kinda boyish or skaterchickish or asymmetric, a crookedness and longishness look about it, kinda narrow/long.

I'd met her 3 weeks ago and kept in contact each week until this week. It turns out that I got my dates mixed up (I have another date/hangout tonight but I fvckin forgot that I was supposed to get with her tonight instead of last night but when I called her yesterday during work she said that she thought that we were on for Saturday, and I was like, "Fvck, sh!t, sh!t, sh!t!...," but then she said that she wasn't really doing anything tonight (last night), so lucky me for that, that we were able to get together last night anyway). Sometimes when I plan well ahead I get my days with dates crossed. It sometimes fvcks me but not this time.

We get back to her place at around 11:30 PM, and she'd been smoking a little reefer, and we're still talking/laughing about sh!t and she we go to kiss and I can pick her up, her being so petite with a little chub around her belly. We get hot n' heavy and pull off our clothes, rubbing each others genitalia, and she goes down on me quite nicely, I rub her from behind, she climb on top of me starts riding and she's pretty tight but she can't ride too well like the one I've been with all Summer (we're currently not communicating which is why I'm pursuing others now). I knew that she was submissive/feminine by my observance of her. I knew that she would be going it easy, and soft, add to that her age at 22, inexperienced, unsure about what to do when, and about the plethora of positions out there, I had to guide, I had to move her, take the reigns, and commandeer the ship, so I flip her over off of me (still in her) with my left arm, and start doing her in missionary for a long steady rate of production and we're sweating now, her light blonde hair I move and kiss, and she's feeling so loved, grabbing my legs which are now spread up high on her and my buttocks, and back as if she jacking off my lower sides and back as I'm going in and out of her.

I don't like the smell of smoke, she smokes. I smell it in her hair, but sometimes that's all I can get, if I want em young, is a girl who smokes. You take the good with the bad, to get the overreaching good, her youth. The rest of her smelled good and I have her smell still on me. Nice girl smell.

She felt me and grew way more attached to me last night after fvcking her, kissing her.

I get her to bend over and then slide my legs up under her (she was wondering wtf am I doing). It was a slide to knock her legs out from under her to make her fall back on to me, where I slide it in her quickly for reverse cowgirl. Smooth transition and she likes that nifty change in command. I have her ride me sitting on me and then lean her back on me with my hands on her fully c-cupped bo0bs, Full nice mellons on such a petite girly girl, they were so erect the more I played with them in this position. I usually can come pretty quickly in this position, but I can't here because she is so inexperienced and isn't really bucking or riding me hard. There's not much friction. I love the feel and smell (though with smoke) of her natural light blonde hair in my face with her back to me, just a great feeling and one to behold.

She's getting tired so I push out from under her, and pull her into me and fvck her kinda hard in doggie, !@$^@^$ feels soooooo tight here with her spread out like a lizard on the bed with my hands on between her hips and legs pulling her into me, I sporadically reach with my right hand to feel her dangling bo0bs, and with her youthful pvssy squeezing my c0ck in this divine doggie position I explode and then pull out of her quickly to jack it some more, my shaved balls rubbing bare up against her as5hole.

Her pvssy, would stay open while she sat Indian style on the bed. Some girls' aren't like that, just thought I'd note that.

We kissed some more after. I May get with her again tonight thereby cancelling my plans with another. Afterall, tonight was supposed to be our night. She wants to tonight as well, but I'll just have to think up how I'll cancel with an older late twenties woman I had plans with for tonight, who I met a about 6 weeks ago, and have stayed in contact with off and on, but never have been able to get with due to being exclusive with my main girl of all Summer who I'm growing further and further apart from. I'm happy to finally break away from her, but a part of me still misses her, but ALL women are different sexually, and it's not healthy to be beholden to just one. More different experiences provide the pvssy juice of life. I can live better or sustain myself on that.

Rant: It's just not healthy being with the same b!tch. She becomes draining, and demanding, and thinking that you have No other options just because you're always with her! FVCK b!tch needs to be put in her fvckin place, fvckin weak being that she is, who's mind gets to rambling about how I'm weak just because I'm exclusive to HER. I get sooooo fvckin sick of All b!tches who test me for being true to her. It makes no sense for them to think less of me for sticking with her, but if that's how she's gonna be, then that's how I'm gonna leave her as. I will not call her today, just like I didn't yesterday. It's on her now. I'm done.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1843851&postcount=24

I decided to go with one of the new 21 yr olds I'd met recently. My (former?) main 24 yr old mom/methhead/double boyfriend user is no longer answering my texts or calls. Seems I've lost. No worries. That's why I laid the groundwork the past 3 weeks for major backup, although maybe not long-term like she is/was.

So I cancel on two of the 21s, can't get in touch with the 24 main one, and land on the new 21 yr old Cali gal I'd met at a music festival in my town, but she lives in a 10 times as large city south of me.

She's taller than my main one, way younger (even if by 3 years, a LOT more naive or "flighty"). We order takeout back to her apt to eat (her gf roommate who she's told me a little bit about is not there - I'd seriously like to meet her gf if she's as dumb as this one...from the sounds of how she looks up to her gf, her gf may not be quite as stupid). Anyway, we get to messing around on the couch. She's giving me some resistance being so young, but I plow ahead and get her to go down on me.

She's definitely had sex before. She told me earlier that she first had sex at 16, but I believe she was lying and could've had it first a couple of years earlier - I can tell when ppl are lying by the time it takes to answer and the rolling of the eyes etc. Plus, she has eyebrow rings and a few tats on her upper thigh and back right shoulder. Cute young face though, but fvcked up (though full) lips (fish-like or doll-like, very stupid bird she is).

I'd given her a hand routine earlier and described her personality, her abilities, etc based off of it. She denied allllll of my claims about her tendencies saying that I was Wrong! on everything I'd predicted about her, BUT when I said that she probably INITIALLY was those things I said she was, she Agreed with me (that I was Right!) that she had to Learn how to not be a little submissive girl, to instead be more aggressive, good at sports and on and on. This getting her to commit to my being right about her raised my value on a sexual level significantly from that point on (she's from Cali so their minds are a little too free and easily swayed to agree with you about stuff that could be bullsh!t to a southern country girl or something).

So we fvck, she getting on top first - Very nice shaved po0n, though a word tat above it, still nice. She's riding looking down at me, saggy t!ts b's that jut outward too, but her young legs (while a little sticky are semi-smooth to the touch) were adorable to hold onto while she bucked a little in pleasure back and forth with my slight thrustback in aid. I just laid back and let her do her thing, let her feel the d!ck to her heart's content. Very sexual being she was just lovin it.

I reach up and cup her non-firm b-breasts and chest then put my lips to her chin and cheek, feel her long hair (down to her back) brush over my face and top of my head and hands and arms. Then I flip her over to start in on her missionary with her sweet young bubble/soft closely shaved legs and pvssy spread up with knees bent. God, this feels so divinely..young po0n tanggg - so tight, so fitting for ME - she's the right height for me at 5'6" or 5'7" - I'm so tired of my main gal who's petite and short, not as pretty, and older with 2 kids.

I'm pounding in her, she smells so fresh and spongy shouldered baby-soft gel so girly to place my lips on while I fvck her. I moved my lips across her forehead, then my cheeks to her cheeks, my right hand on the back of her head and hair. She claws my back and sides and then my as5 (horny youngun). She'd grabbed my rock-hard muscular legs earlier in cowgirl copping feels there more than other women who don't appreciate my body the same as she did last night. That's what I long for in women is to feel my body with the same desire that I want to feel theirs. It's a mutual physical wanting. A LOT of women don't feel up my whole body, and that's a letdown. They don't indulge my fine specimen like most of them should I feel. I wonder why that is?? I feel that I have a body that all women should want to devour, especially my cute as5. About 40% grab my as5 during sex. What's wrong with the other 60%?? Either they're just not as horny or they're too tentative about showing they want it or Me. Or maybe they'd think that I'd think of them as a perv or something, or that it would make them "look" bad. I could see her with my peripheral vision looking at my as5 when I was going to the bathroom or walking around the room.

Anyway, I get her into doggie (see I TOLD her that she was submissive - I had to change positions EVERY time while fvcking her yet she put up a front that she was Not earlier; believe me, I've fvcked women who take control, she was not one of them, by far; therefore we can NEVER believe what a woman SAYS. They all just say sh!t for the sake of saying it with nothing to back it up, just chirp, chirp, chirp). I get her into doggie, and Gawd, that is so-tight. I have to push her down and spread her out further cause her legs are longer than most. I see her beautiful as5. Not the best, kinda v-shaped, not as round and bubbly as others, but still quite nice especially when she bent over more. I pound her here a good while, so-hard to keep from cvming. I hold out for as long as I possibly can, breathing in and out deeply, and thinking about other sh!t - I don't want to lose it. I have to pull out. It's just too tight and her moans, whimpering, I can't shut out, I don't Want to shut out, it's to pleasurable to hear.

So I flip her back over for missionary, and (btw, I'm using BARE condoms for the first time - feels like nothing - so all of this feels, in a sense, raw) start pounding her with her legs kicked up again exploding a week's worth of cvm in the condom in the young spongy as5/pvss'd babe. I pull out laying on her t!ts, still pumping even more cvm outside of her, and I am fully satisfied, fully drained crashed on her young droopy breasts.

She's happy. I'm happy. I remain hard as a rock while talking with her a little while longer outside of her. My d!ck is happy. We're close. She wants to be with me again today or tomorrow or early this week, but I can't. I mean, I could today, but I don't feel like it. I don't need to. I'm set for the whole week. I can't do anything next weekend either cause I have company coming into town Saturday. Also, Friday I already have plans with another, though I could cancel, but I've already flaked on this new one once before. I'd never get a crack at her again if I did it again I'm afraid.

It's girls like the young one I had last night that make me never want to get married. I mean, I'd never get to have young po0n again. It would totally be debilitating. It would totally suck.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swung by to see a gal I'd been grooming (phone/text/email) aggressively for 3 weeks last night. I'd semi-cut her off a mere week ago with these words, "We would've made a great team" or something, I forget. She was cold then. I had had difficulty reading whether her coldness was "b!tch"tude or simply her shyness or youth making her short with me. Anyway, I messaged her on Friday and Saturday back and forth about swinging by her place on the way home from the airport (she lives kinda far from me). She was gung-ho for that (just a week later from my basically telling her that we're not capable of carrying out a relationship) and said to drop in anytime that Sunday evening works good for her (I hardly ever do anything on a Sunday evening, I may start trying to set things up on Sundays from now on idk).

Obviously, she's horny. This is HER time. I could sense it in the texts. I could sense it in her voice, her openness towards me. All the cards fell into place last night.

When I fly in after 6 hours, I realize that I'd left my keys on one of my relatives' tables, and I'm like, "oh #$^@$^@$%&!" sooooo pissed at myself, at the world basically. So I have to call a locksmith to the tune of $173.63. Not only am I losing my as5 in the stock market, but This too?? So fvcked.

So I STILL call up this new fiery redhead I've been grooming for 3 weeks (who I'd met through her cousin at a wedding), and she's ok to me coming over later than we'd planned. I told her the truth that I'd left my keys 2 plane trips back, that I had to wait for a locksmith.

So I finally arrive at her place late. She lives in a pretty nice townhome. Candles are lit, obviously she's got more on her mind than me just
"hanging out" a while.

Her laugh is kinda goofy, but I just laugh just like her either in a mocking kind of way or just to make her feel at home and not judged. We start getting hot n' heavy on the couch and then move quickly to her bedroom (very girly). She has a roommate who was not there obviously. I think her roommate had kids though cause of some toys, but She didn't because her t!ts were so firm, youthful, and non-breastfed, and her pvssy was sooo tight. She's either 23 or 24 I'd imagine.

We're kissing a Loooong time on her bed rolling and feeling each other up, dry humping, her dry humping my right leg. We peel each others clothes off. Then she goes down on me - - - ma - ma - ma - my god, soooooo soothing sooooo loving. I really having been sucked off That good in a looooong fvckin time. And I never cvm from *******s, but fvck, I could have there, but I held back.

We maneuver into 69 and ssssswoop ----____ god, man o man. *It's been sparse for me for the month of September - only one lay. I don't masturbate. My cvm overfloweth behind the dam that is my c0ck that decides to fire or not hopefully at my command, but sometimes not like last night (but I'll get to that).

We're 69. My my my. hooohhhh. She's still going on me so sweetly caring, ball-licking just the right pressure. So I, just view her very youthful pvssy and as5hole (though it's kinda dark in her room I can still see) for a little bit before digging in. I start slow, light licks, then camping at the cl!t, then sinking my tongue in her hole to taste one of the best pvssy holes I've ever lapped a puddle of reservoir juice from. THEN, I lick the hairs between her pvssy and as5hole. Then, yes yes, it must be, this is our destiny, I inch up further to the bottom of her as5hole, then her starfish is completely laid upon by the tip of my tongue. I survey the texture of her completely clean fine-smelling butthole. I lick it. Then I push down in it, the tip of my tongue, for a few seconds. She is squirming in pleasure, she's "that feels sooo good" and I move back to her pvssy, then cl!t, then back up. She'd stopped sucking me during most of the as5-licking, pulling her head back in pleasure (my c0ck isn't THAT long to reach her c0cked-back head and mouth).

So from there we get in missionary. While kissing, I fvck her gingerly here, because #1 she's tighter than I am accustomed to, and #2 I haven't blown my load but once (in a woman) all last month cause I don't masturbate. I try to go harder, but damn, I must pull out. She asks to get on top, but I want her doggie (against my better judgment) and we do that a while, but I can't stand it anymore and have to pull out, and then she gets on top after some more kissing, and rides me very hard how she Wants to ride, you know, the back and forth (not up and down) rub. And here, I'm not gonna cvm cause while it makes her feel good, it's in the middle of feeling good and not feeling good for me so, I let her have her fun. Then she hitches up a little and rides my HARD HARD c0ck now. You see, women love HARD hard c0ck (duh? viagra cialis sales?? which I don't need). She cvms all over my c0ck and balls. She got her a good groove a good friction to get her jollies off of - very horny redhead, like I said, it was the time and the place for us to my benefit cause it will keep her cvming back for more in the future I imagine. We fit. That's good.

Her body is kinda stubby, but I still liked it. She has a couple of rolls, but her legs, back, butt, arms etc are athletic and pleasurable to touch though not soft, but not bad either.

Crazy, crazy, redhead. Grabbed my ass numerous times in missionary pulling me into her harder and harder, in the times I was able to hold it.

We went back to doggie and I'm having trouble once again not spilling my load, even going slow and stopping, so hard to not cvm, so I move my thumb to her a-hole while maintaining fvcking her doggie, and then I hitch up my left leg with right knee down and thumb still rubbing her as5hole, she begins bucking back wildly and moaning, I can't fvckin take it and just release a gigantic load which makes me fall over beside her. She continues kissing me and wants to keep going but I'm spent from the plane trip(s) the locksmith, the nother hour's drive home (weaving and almost falling asleep hitting construction cones). I was supposed to goto work today, but I called in sick.

She said I owe her to spend the night blah blah. I told her I would, she lives so far, I don't know when I'd ever get down her way again.

I'd say I got a piece of as5 last night.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked one of the youngest I've fvcked in 2 years last night. Petite 19 year old Amero-Indian chick pulled from a college club back to her and her girlfriend's (slightly hotter but a year or 2 older) place. She was from a reservation, used to live with her aunt (who she says was over-controlling, very poor, you know like no washer and drier, just clothes lines to dry etc). This girl couldn't have been more than 100 lbs. I'm 6'2 and 167 - 173. I knew that it would be difficult to kiss her standing up so I sat her down and then She initiated the kissing. She may have been smoking weed or peyote (nah j/k, but it's possible). Her girlfriend had definitely been smoking bud. I will attempt to fvck her one day hopefully too, hopefully next week, don't know. I'd definitely do it back to back if the opportunity presented itself. She was definitely eying me last night. They both thought that I was a celeb. I just have that shinny red carpet look I guess, and it's because I get that treatment in my daily work life. It's just a natural state to walk around like I have no problems and own the place, when I step in. I get called "boss" (diss?) quite a lot. I just let it roll off. Females are attracted to that confidence, no matter what age/nationality.

So on to the bed, we kiss and feel each other lifting our shirts (she's dressed in jeans and young club attire), dry humping moderately. She has a kinda long native American nose. Her eyes are blue-green or hazel almost, nice non-breast-fed youthful breasts (of course, at 19), just tiny as5 and pvssy, so non-stretched. It's been a while since I've got to lick something like that. Not the smoothest skin, but smoother than most due to age and non-sweatyness last night. Her breath was bad due to smoking, but fvck I didn't care, cause our tongue-flicking just made us get more and more and more knee to pvssy/d!ck in a wrap of coiled boiling point. We made love. How can you not lose everything and love someone who is so into you?

I have some native-american ancestry on my dad's side. That could be the root of our connection, even though I appear fully white. There was a kindred spirit knowing there. Anyway, so just above her a-hole her where her tailbone meets causes an indention or a kinda divet. Not unattractive just unusual for most girls I've fvcked. Only two others with that I can recall off the top of my head.

So tiny, she was so. I've had an Indian gal cut my hair on and off again and could sense I strong attraction (but always thought aren't ALL barbers "flirty" and never acted on her acting like she wanted to just fvck me right in the barber's chair cause no one else was around this upscale saloon that late afternoon). Also, I'd made a thread on a Native American 21 year old last year and the year before who'd cornered me in her own place of business to get my number (which I refused) - her aggressiveness spooked me. Later on, I think the pressure of her co-workers knowing about my rejection of her caused her to have to quit. She was definitely hating me the last few times I saw her.

I lick/suck on her pvssy, her grabbing a handful of my hair all the while. I just wanted to stare at her youthful patch, but I continued deep, light, and long stroked licking and reached my tongue from her as5hole sliding along the bridge between her as5 and pvssy through the swampy woods, up to her glistening diamond twirling on a stump. I verbally and physically pull her on top of me for 69 and she's sucking me off real fine, while I just stare at her tinsy bottom. I then grab and spread that little as5. It won't spread very far it's so tight. I lean up stick my index finger in her nice nice feeling hole. One finger is about all I was willing to penetrate, because I could feel my unclipped finger nail snagging on her stalactites. I didn't want to hurt her. I impose small faint licks to her upper vag, then I probe her as5 and begin licking there a minute. Her as5 is so small, I really can't even feel the texture so I stop, plus I wasn't sure if that was feeling good to her or not. The one in the previous post from a month ago Did get into and push into my tongue in pleasure. Her as5 was older by about 4-5 years with more surface area, Very clean and tasted like brass.

After all that foreplay we break out the condom (Bare), and I start in kissing her with slow entry. The pillows where too big and hot, so later on, I ended up moving her to the side of the bed. I couldn't get any traction up against the pillows and because she was so short. I pull her up both of us sitting still connected at our privates and crash her down on top of me away from the pillows. she rides me on the corner of the bed. Her hand slips, I move us over more to the side of the bed. She leans down to kiss. Moderately hard fvcking by her initiative here reminiscent to the meth chick I'd fvcked all Summer. The slim ones ride the hardest, the most accurately, and the best imo. Felt sooo good having her do the work for a change while I just lay back. And she mustered a cvm. How could she not? her being so tight with my average girth but long size. She had a lot to work with. She used me.

I should have let her continue on and on like that, like I have to others, but I cut it short (don't know why) and got her into a lazy doggie position (or spooning), and This was quite nice to view and to fvck and to be behind her having her back by her side. I was There for her, a cuddling position to kiss her shoulder, and sift across her hair and neck with my lips to send shivers, to push my hand up from her and my clasped fingers along her right arm to her right shoulder as I penetrate from behind. Then I shift as I fvck still, shift slightly again as I fvck, and again, until I'm up on my left leg fvcking her side doggie. Then she makes the turn to put me into jockey position obviously a great feel for her, and I kiss her back. Then she (her decision) hitches up and spreads em for me in full spread doggie flipping me out of her, causing me to have to re-enter, I slide it in gingerly trying not to miss into her shortest-distanced other hole, though at that point I don't think that she would have minded (especially after I'd briefly eaten her as5). I should have, but oh well. I enter. I behind pounding, feel her dangling breasts (when she ages they'll get pretty saggy I'd imagine, right now, the only thing making them pleasurable to feel is soley attributed to her current state of youth), and plunge deeper. I hoover behind her hair and kiss her hair, her back.

From here, we flip back to missionary, like a bookend (start in missionary, end in missionary). We french kiss lightly and affectionately as would 2 lesbians I guess, and I slowly enter. I commandeer Deep penetrating thrusts to the back of her vaginal wall - A loving long stroke. We do this for a LONG time with intermittent kisses. She's Totally on iCloud 9, on a different plane, we are connected. I grasp a chunk of her hair in back of her head, she cooos. Our cheeks and lips make love to each other, touching ever so gently, lightly. It's a cry of pleasure, she hasn't been done this way in a Long time, if ever.

When I leave her, she has mixed emotions, and is definitely attached wanting me to stay longer, but I had to go. My intentions are fvcking her friend next week.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Poonani you got some of the craziest stories. I've got a thread in Discussion about my Friday night I don't wanna repost

But describing it I can't lie I was inspired by his stories

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lowered my standards severely last night and went home with an almost warpig, fattie last night. She was in her 30s, also one I never go for. The weather is cold, hot ones were taken. Nothing I did, no one I called panned out. I'd been attempting to get with the friend of the 19 yr old I'd fvcked a couple of weeks ago. ever since I fvcked her. It's been light treading by me, watching for an opening. I May fvck her today or next week, can't really determine when to go aggressive and in for the kill. The timing is just not there, or she'll flake or lose interest quick, especially in November before/after Thanksgiving.

On to the lowered standards chick. She'd just broke up with her "boyfriend." She talked on and on and on and On! She (said she) had a degree in psychology, and I've been with this type of chick before who tries to get into your mind by asking a slew of questions, and when I answer she acts like she knows what I'm talking about even when my answers start being intentional flippant bullsh!t to see if she'll still agree with me.

She thought I was "cute" - all fat girls do it seems, but the hot ones think I'm "hot," artistic, or unusual, different. She grabbed my as5 to cop a feel. I kissed her mouth that ain't that great for kissing (she's at least 33 imo). Kinda fvcked up teeth, big t!ts but starting to sag, unwashed hair, an erie smell like vicks nasal spray or something. Guys, I just wanted a fvck, didn't care, just wanted to use her to get off, that's it, to see what's underneath the clothes.

Her pvssy was tight surprisingly, but not closely shaved :( I started to go down, a swoop just to see, and decided on point to bypass taking just a small lick - it was "ok" but she's a fatty and thus the pvss is foldy not succinct. She also had a mole above the hatchet wound that I did not find particularly appealing (genetics folks, but my God, can't these women DECIDE to do some fvckin yoga or something to shape the fvck up!?? I mean, if I was a female, I'd be fit as Fvck! as I'd realize that's my greatest fvcking asset in life, stupid fat b!tches).

So I try maneuvering her in other positions and she resists, and is like her pvssy is starting to hurt or she doesn't like to fvck any other way than missionary. Wtf? no fun.

I could have videod us without her knowing but why would I waste battery life or megabytes on this insecure non-energetic (in the sack, not while she's talking!) bar chick who really has no ability to fvck worth a fvck. No matter what I did, I could not get her in touch with her sexuality as a woman. All she liked to do was talk and resist, then get aggressive with me as if she knew what she was doing, then talk some more, trying to win me with her speech rather than her fat body. Decent green eyes, nose and cheeks, but just a psychological warped personality, as if she was trying to make me her boyfriend which would Never happen in a million years.

Some fat women I've fvcked are lovable and in tune with their feminine sexuality. This one I thought I could make in tune if I just got into her pants, but even being the ultimate in intimacy ('In' her) did not work. Truly fvcked up. But she was interested in some issues I've been interested in for a few years, like our financial crisis and the end of America etc etc. She even texted me links of sites that she wanted me to watch such as this one: http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pro/1108PSINEWVD/6PSIMA28/PR

I don't agree with Everything the dude said, but maybe 50% of it. Some of it's manipulation, not Identifying the real problem, the source.

To sum up, while I don't feel dissatisfied with my decision to fvck the older 150lb + b!tch above, I log it in as an 'experience' in my life. Every b!tch you fvck added perspective. Something good can come out of even the most unattractive ones you get with. The point is to get a fvck, as a creative man. It juices our creativity guys. It's a new pathway, even if bad, or not desired. I got my nut off, that's all that matters, because future chicks I meet up with will recognize through my body language, that I'm getting some, even if that some is not desirable. They don't have to know that I fvck a hog that they wouldn't themselves "hang out" with. They just have to know that I'm getting some. It continues the spreading of love, the recognition of your value as a man of sex.

FLGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
PM, I got to give you some props for admitting your banging fat chicks.

I'll be honest, when I go out to eat if the only thing around is fast food, I'm going home and making my own damn food. Same with women, if the only lay I could get is a fatty , I'd rather self pleasure or go to a strip club and pay for some action from a good looking woman.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged a 23 yr old blond snowboarder last night. She was your typical skater chick (and heroin (former?) I think still is) addict). I knew her brother who was born and raised where I live, so that we had in common. She told me about just getting fired from a sporting goods store for stealing shoes, put simply, her life is fvcked now that she has a record.

Hot (though kinda boyish i.e. skater, with crooked nose, sloped mouth), hot, bodied blonde (though droopy t!ts and a pooch belly). She wore hippy jeans which almost showed the crack of her as5 they were so low. She smoked, which I do not like, but I was horny last night, so I smoked too with her. Her pvssy was floppy or flappy, but young and tight. She's tall, which would be fine for me if not for the pooch belly - chick really needs to lose the gut. Tats of stars on her left foot and back - not bad, freckles on back, green, yes, green toenail polish. Just a freaky, weird girl, which I could see coming from a mile away = Loose :)

While kissing and shedding clothes rolling around on her bed (she was high, probably pot, but could have been laced though she denied using anything last night), we peeled down to her red thong and my lucky boxer shorts. She went down on my c0ck, I quickly moved us around to 69 so that I could view her nice youthful as5 (though I've seen better fo sho). She shoved her as5 into my nose, thinking it was funny. I moved it away and just stared and fingered her **** and outer edges of her hood (which was so easy to make her get off by - her cl!t is Big, easily locatable).

I start fvcking her in missionary with her spread eagle and up high as she could go, me in a hitched up as far as I could go hump on her us both viewing our fvcking in and out from above. She feels the good d!ck with moans and clawing my back. We kiss deeply, then I move my cheek to the side of her right cheek and ear, then back up and kiss some more. We get into spooning, then I scoot down so as to get a good view of her as5 and me going in and out of her pvssy from behind. Her buns, though athletic, are kinda full thus blocking my view of our penetration. I feel her back, her hips, her as5 (but not as5hole - I just didn't know her limitations yet and if I fvck her again, I want to leave the door open possibly - the as5 is a touchy area to explore with most women, especially Young or inexperienced ones, not to say she was inexperienced).

From there I raise her left leg and start plowing into her soggy mush in a side-straddle fvck - greeeeat view and Feeel. Here I can kiss her too, and feel her left t!t and she's feeling this leg-wrapped position quite nicely too. It feels so good. I try to stop from coming but I simply cannot and let her rip, unleashing a week's worth of pint-up come into the condom. We lay there kissing some more and she's kind of a "hard" chick - probably has broken her nose in sports or something, just tooo tomboyish for me generally, but I'd hook up with her in the future Maybe. We started fvcking doggy again after changing to another condom but I just could not get it up for her again.

She's hot, but not "cute" and really kind of a downer chick, and I was only able to get her to want to fvck by doing some crazy sh!t pulling a fire alarm and talking about what she wanted to talk about...her brother, snowboarding, where I live, getting fired, making her laugh some, about drugs. She is Not the type of girl I like to be around and fvck or that I can get it up for twice, but I was horny, and she needed cheering up, but This one is probably an incurable depressant chick. Don't know who would ever want to be her boyfriend.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made love to the petitest (though 5' 6") hmm about 23 yr old (didn't ask) Russian girl last night. She's not a citizen, lives in an apt (I'd even call it a retirement home - the smells and age of the building is why) probably similar to her living conditions in Russia. I'd talked to her about Russia and in Russian, about how they live in honey-combed buildings, very poor. She may have been insulted by my saying that, but I turned it into an unintentional neg and followed up with how I've been drawn to Russian culture for the past couple of years, spoke some more Russian to her, and told her about my recent AK-47 purchase, that I admire her people, Kalishnakov (sp?) etc. She grew up in Omsk in the middle of Russia near the Ural mountains.

She was dressed a lot "teenier" (though in her 20s) than I was, but I was able to get her laughing and visually drawn to me from the get-go of spotting her. I'd just gotten off of work (not showered, long hair (now) still disheveled), ran ragged, and blood still pumping in a very physical supped-up state. It's different than lifting weights before going out or meeting women. It's a natural "in-from-slaying-dragons" kind of look, and this turned her on immediately. Idk, maybe she could smell it.

We get back to her efficiency (she lives alone), after going up an old smelly elevator, creaky floors, paint-chipped walls, light-weight wooden doors, just a dim living condition which I could not endure (unless I had no other choice for survival). This is in a relatively rich town though, but where students and old people are hurdled together.

She gets drinks in the kitchen, I go to the bathroom (piss). I come out and not after much talking, we are kissing, and move to her ****ty bed (like a sponge) in her bedroom. While sitting on my lap facing me (her arms around my neck kissing on the end of the bed, she pulls her tightly-fitting shirt off over her head to reveal a very small pink and black bra housing tiny (though puffy, not hard) t!tties. She promptly lifts all my shirts over my head in one fell swoop and throws it down. I feel her VERY thin frame (one of, if not The), I feel her pink, black, and white panties over her as5 from behind her as we kiss. Her mouth is Not the best, guys. I mean, it's kinda firm, but I'd say average, just enough to get a good groove, to tongue-battle. I like juicier lips to kiss though, but I guess either it's her genetics or her hard poor life. Her as5 under her panties feels ever so soft and perfect though - really haven't felt much better in my lifetime. So thin, you reach for her sides, and you hit a lot of air before your hands make contact. Kind of good, kind of bad, but my preference for other reasons I'll get to later.

We slide up on her pillows with legs wrapped between each other and I first rub her pvssy (haven't really even seen it yet) which feels so crisp and stick a finger in too - only one will fit atm. She then reaches down with her left hand to jack me a little, us french kissing, I raise my right pvssy-rubbing hand to her back, we hump a little on our opposite legs. I grab MY condom (Bare) and we begin slowly afitting the hard-as-a-rock shlong in her barely-accepting hole. Wait, that was after she got on top first and rode me a little placing her hands on my light-to medium hairy chest and pecks, her arms so thin, really it's rare for me to be with this thin a woman. She sultrily recedes her gaze upon my relaxed, strong, and confident eyes while pushing off my chest humping away.

In missionary, I make a deep connection with her here, kissing and strumming my fingers through her, rather cheaply-washed (smelled fine that's not the issue) tangly hair, and cheek and neck-work. But before it got too heated, we switch to doggie and nice nice tiny as5 but lighting is low in her bedroom somewhat, plus I'm up above so I shift back a little to get a better glimpse - wish better lighting but I do see a very sweet sight. Then I pull her over and push her legs down together for a "jockey" position - Wow, folks - I mean, The perfect petite picture of as5hole and pvssy from behind with legs pressed together and me going in and out - wish the room had been halogen-lit up - I am going to have to fvck this chick in the daytime with the shades fully drawn. I may never get another crack at her, who knows?

I fvck her here for a Long time, shifting down with my legs behind her legs (which obviously is a Deeper thrust and better feel for her due to her moans), then back up again to jockey position. I've experienced a similar response in pleasure from the thin one I fvcked All last summer when I'd move my legs straight in behind hers. If you hear the growing moans, you keep going and going and going until you no longer hear them. I can Feel why she likes it. It's deeper, and hitting up against something. Not all women are this way, of course, probably, maybe just the slim ones don't know.

She gets back on top and rides me in a squatting dipping-down-on-the-dipstick position, but tires rather quickly here (it was her idea, I said that she's fit and Should be able to last longer than That). I try supporting her with my hands under her hamstrings and buns a little. I'm never gonna come in this position, so I view it as strictly Her pleasure moment.

We switch back for the loooong enduring grand finale in missionary. I start slow, deep, then fast, then slow again, deep kissing, total fuzed as one connection, almost like a husband and wife trying to make a baby. She is almost crying. Hot, wet, happy eyes. She grabs my as5cheeks hard, and I her shoulders tightly from behind her pillows, my fingers always getting tangled in her hair so I try to avoid what I would otherwise normally do which is to stroke her hair from the sides and back. She can't stop herself from kissing my neck on the left side, I do several head-fakes to her neck, cheeks and ears, only rarely actually laying a kiss on them, just glancing blows to them for the majority of the time. I nibble her nose and chin just as rarely, all-the-while pounding. I reach around her to rub her ci!t a bit throughout the night while fvcking her from the behind or from the front. At this point, late in the game, I feel her pvssy is puffy, quite swelled and wet as I continue to stick it to her, her legs raised in eagle practically the whole time for pure maximum pleasure.

After I explode in condom in her soggy little mound, I stay with her on her a little with my right knee between her legs, us nibbling, her and my hair totally frazzled and slightly sweaty, out of breath, sucking wind.

She then tells me how in the world do I last soooooooo long. Viagra?? Nope, I say, that it's probably due to my career (making me able to endure the utmost on physical stresses), and my maturity. Then I told her my Real age, and she thought that I was much younger (probably cause of the length of my hair, I say, which I am going to cut soon, I say). I believe that when I revealed to her my real age, this knocked me down a peg or two in her eyes (like maybe I'm a dirty pervert or something). She's Russian, I don't know how Russians think.

She got in her red bath robe after standing nekid in front of the bathroom mirror a bit. She wanted me to stay over because of my rather lengthy drive home, but I couldn't sleep in that fvckin saggy-as5 bed. No thanks. I just told her that I had to be home (she probably thinks I'm married).
I told her that she could never come over to my house, and that I may never see her again (but she still has my number, email).

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from a bar where I picked up a chick and did her in the back seat of her SUV and along they way home picked up Taco Bell (Only food I like while slightly drunk) and got a number from a girl I gamed for a party starting at 11 tonight.

sigma335

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this epic thread.

So last night I was invited over to this average looking chick's place to watch a movie. I messaged her on pof with my standard line for chicks who had viewed me and we exchanged a few messages there. Got her number texted a few times then called her. Women tell me I have a sexy voice, therefore I have a much higher meetup/f close with chicks from that site after talking on the phone versus only texting(I need to remember this for the future because texting at times is more convient).

The day we talked on the phone was saturday around 6pm. Convo went well tried to set up a meet for the week she seemed cool with that. Around 9pm when I'm at the bar with my buddy I get a text from her asking if I want to come over and watch a movie sunday at her place, well, um ok.

I get there we put a movie on, 30 minutes in we're making out. 10 minutes later she's on her knees giving me a bj. 5 minutes later im plowing her on her back in her bedroom. 35 minutes we repeat the process. I've had a dry spell since Valentine's Day and reactived my pof account the last weekend. I used to be very AFC and would never have gotten laid on a 1st meetup/date. Still a lot for me to work on. I hope Poonani Maker comes back to this thread. That's all I have to add for now.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Banged a semi-warpig last friday, from a dim-lit club in a city 10 times the size of where I live. I was kinda drunk too, but her face was cute enough for me, and her legs looked quite nice, big t!ts I could tell. What I could NOT tell was that she'd (recently) had kids, stretch-marks and way too much of a pooch belly for my (any guy's?) liking. Hispanic. She was totally smitten by me and I feigned being attracted to her by the end of fvcking her that night. In clothes she looks slamin bangable, but without a shirt, you almost want to throw up, but I fvcked her anyway. She'd wanted me to stay the night after talking almost an hour after fvcking, but I couldn't have no more of that. It's nice knowing a woman holds you in high value when you are obviously a mismatch to her, but I can't go on faking being attracted to one just for a series of fvcks. Big stretched pvssy folks. When I look at a pvssy sliding over my d!ck in reverse cowgirl, it usually is an eye-pleaser, but this one just looked sloppy and worn over my c0ck, like a draped pillow sham, just not tight or succinct. Fvckin is always fun and with her it was all her having fun and me just working away pounding as a favor, so as not to hurt her feelings idk. Blah.

Ok, so Saturday I landed a much better, a couple of years younger gal (no kids), with a (tight, muscular? or just youth) pooch belly, pale complexion tall brunette. Tight, but sorta jutted out droopy t!ts. She is Bi-sexual and was hitting the clubs later on with her girlfriend this St. Patricks Day night. She was definitely the dominate lesbian partner of the two, kinda manish in her thoughts and wide eyes, just a tough tomboyish girl. I fvcked her in various positions, doggy being the tightest and most eye-rolling backward effect. I meant to mention with the warpig above that I used my thumb judiciously in and on her as5hole and she loved it. I didn't attempt that with this one though. Beautiful as5 in doggy, just perfect for me in that you can see it the whole time while fvcking. Others are obsured by her tailbone and/or cheeks.

Nice perfume smell too, whereas the one from Friday had BO (armpits) :( She grew up in a boring small town out west. I've been there, she's right, there ain't sh!t there except a top bbq restaurant. The main way I was able to get her to fvck was getting her to trust me. She was all about trust, even though she could probably wrestle me to the ground, being that she's kinda strong for a woman, mentally and physically. I guess that's why she's bi. I don't really care for bi girls in that they can discard you much more easily than can straight, more feminine, women. But for the short-term, I'll fvck a bi girl, for sure. Over the long haul, their attention is easily divided, as if most straight women's attention isn't divided already by all the boys hitting on them, no matter how low quality they are.

I could possibly end up banging the second one tonight. I will attempt to see if her lover girlfriend can join in, don't know if they'll be down for that. We live close to each other so we may end up fvcking a lot this Summer, but who knows? She's young and bi and doesn't need me, though she does enjoy a good d!ck and rode me hard aggressive last Saturday night while I sat back and clasped my fingers in my hair behind my head. I let her ride as hard as she wanted, because only I can tell my d!ck When to come. I have that much control. No woman can Make me come, unless she's just 18-19 hardly ever fvcked. These lesbos probably use strapons a lot, which is why the aggressive fvcking on top last Saturday, plenty of uninhibited experience. Don't know why women can't just be the same with a normal guy as they can go all out with their lesbo girlfriends. Why the holding back on a Real guy? You'd think that'd make them more game to fvck harder! Many can't ride, about 60% I'd say.

I've been meeting other women throughout this week at the mall, and various places, home depot, work. At the mall, I knocked over a young store clerk's water pissing her off (providing hurt) and engaged her in convo (not apologizing for spilling her water on her cellphone on the table), and ended up getting her number after eventually making her feel better after talking with me (at first angry as Hell with me - like a hissing snake, brood of vipers she was, just a venous spiteful personality when you're not buying something and you've just accidentally spilled her water - really, the cup shouldn't have been sitting where it was - after telling her that she became even more infuriated, but it all ended in her liking me smiling and remembering me for good - may end up banging her in a week or two don't know). Had one for tonight that couldn't do anything. She claims (I believe her) that she's been running a marathon this weekend and next weekend. kkk, later I responded that my work is like a marathon every day of the week, I'm like a gerbil chained to his spin wheel. Just make light of a conflict arising in dates with women, you can be lighthearted and bang her later on down the road. I will most likely end up banging this one and look forward to the day/night I do. In the meantime, I'm on the warpath looking for new nookie for tonight and next week. I have nothing set in stone or at least putting me in the vicinity of one I've met recently before for tonight though. I may have to go it alone tonight, which is no problem really. I mean, the weather is great, women are horny.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nailed a 19 yr old former oneitis look-alike last night. I'd first met her in November and hung out with in December. We've kept in touch through email mostly. I still had her number and called her up yesterday afternoon. She wasn't doing anything. I ask her out, she agrees to go eat at a cafe close to her. This chick is Very submissive, i mean, quiet, and always smiling and a cute gopher/chipmunk crooked-teethed dilated-eyed indecisive girl. Goofy. I'd had a oneitis Just like her 6-8 years ago that she reminded me of minus the chirpy voice. This one did not have the same spell-binding voice, but her body (small tits), face, and features all resembled Eve's. If she glowed from within, radiated like the Sun like Eve had, i would have fallen for her last night, but this petite (though 5'7" or 5'8") teen is not a saint, not very loving, just a "there" girl and I'm almost certain, she does hard drugs. I brought up the subject of drugs, cause she seemed a bit spacey. I know the people she's "friends" with do it.

We get back to her apt and talk a little in the kitchen and then watch TV in her room, then start making out. Not the best kisser, just a lot of heavy tongue/saliva, not thoughtful really, not well-placed kisses, she's young so...I rub her through her panties. Her body, while a-cupped pretty with belly ring, is one of short torso and long legs with big (not fat), though pretty, tush. She had a sun-tan/burn even on the arms. Cute earrings. Button nose. Not soft hair, because hair-sprayed kinda rough, but shoulder-length, brown/blond. She smelled fine, just that her breath kinda unflattering due to what we eat I guess - I'd had a mint afterwards, she didn't. We grind clothed and I lift off her shirt we make out more, then lift her panties off of her nice pvssy and butt, I'm having to take control cause she's naturally submissive and will be for life, it's just how she was born - very feminine unlike, so much, the oneitis from years past who is only 4 years younger than me (who I still see once or twice a year - run into her where she works as a sacker at grocery store that I hardly ever go to unless I'm in that area - which is never really unless fishing up there). I no longer want her now, though, cause I've been with so many better women or women that Fit me better (I'm 6'2") physically though I'd loved her heart and mind more than others.

She does take the initiative to pull off my Lucky underwear, to reveal my hard rock shaved c0ck and ballz. I'm pretty fit dudes, except in the belly region - could be better these days, working on it sorta, but I eat too much. Eating is almost as good as sex these days, to me.

I go in her missionary after more kissing/touching. Whoah, big pvssy, I mean, now I see why she's undesired. I see Why she had nothing to do yesterday. I haven't had a pvssy this unaccommodating to my non-giant c0ck in one year and about 7 months I recollect, when I fvcked Another looks-can-be-deceiving 19 yr old who kinda fell for me after that night of being able to come in her after a long arduous sporty pounding (like teenagers) at the foot of her girlfriends bed. She'd said she'd never had a guy that she wanted, that I'd done her the way she likes. I kept thinking "big pvssy, such a chore, leave...big pvssy, such a chore, leave now." We were supposed to go swimming later but I never saw her again because of her big pvssy, sorry, plus it smelled/tasted bad more than most. Sorry, i cannot be your boyfriend, as much as I like you, my life isn't one big charity event.

So immediately I see why, I see that I'm going to have to really use my mental forces to conjure up a erotic play to trigger feelings beyond what her pvssy is capable of triggering, in order to release the come from my c0ck. It's a flappy pvssy folks, pretty somewhat, but Big, like I said. She gets on top. I wanted to eat her before, but she'd already climbed on and she feels best here riding, especially looking up at her cute chipmunk face/small t!tties, and small hands pressed on my semi-hairy chest as she rides. As I slip our from under her after a while of her riding, I notice the white cvnt grout on my condom-covered c0ck. Yeast? What is this stuff women excrete? Is it from arousal? Uncleanliness? don't know for sure. I move around behind her and do her doggy briefly (briefly because of the big pvssy, while it feels/looks good from her backside, I can't get much friction guys - I'm a little over average size at 6.5 inches, girth average, the condoms I'm using are Durex "Bare" and "Skyn"). It's just not working. Either her pvssy has had a lot of d1cks in it stretching it (highly unlikely) or she's just been born with this, an unlucky chick in the lotto of life.

Very hard to get a woman off with use of your tool when she's that wide, some angles are the Only angles to can make her feel any semblance of pleasure from, like a downward d!cking to activate a brushing of her cl!t simultaneously. To her credit, she did use her left hand with me in pushup position to get herself off. Still difficult though. There's just too much loose skin around her vag, not tight, not succinct. We tried various positions, jackknife, sitting, spooning (which was sweet, but I caught her yawning).

She jumped back on top of me and rode a while again, and I just enjoyed looking into her eyes and face/lips, t!ts, hair, but no way for her to make me come. So I flip her over and conjure up a fantasy of me doing her as one of my closest girlfriends from youth, I envisioned a former love's ponytails, her sitting at her desk in English class reading. I had to trigger some emotion in order to be able to come into that big pvssy. It worked. I got faster, we breathed heavier, the climax, just enough friction, to release a substandard load - Sorry, it's not possible to explode overfloweth with no suction, no confrontation of walls to crumble against my forces.

She grew more attached after my coming in her missionary (with her legs down) at the end - it was the ultimate unification of our relationship (any relationship), regardless of her big muff. I'd almost blurted out that "I need a bigger c0ck" in the midst of fvcking her, but I said, "nothing" when she asked, "Wut?"

I'd label my experience with this one, "Vacuous," not only in the pvss, but also in the brain and personality. In the end, I am not attracted. You cannot judge a book by it's cover. You cannot judge All women by their age, but most of them you usually can. If she's not dating anyone, or is not doing anything on the weekend, then there quite possibly may be something wrong with her. I don't mind finding out what that defect may be. It's a journey, an exploration into the unknown. It's an added notch in your belt, an added feather in your cap, an added experience to draw upon in the future, and when one day, you may lie on your death bed reflecting on your life here on Earth, all the b!tches you laid, all the unclear memories, both good and bad.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcked this girl http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1874665&postcount=198 again last night.

She'd contacted me about a month after I'd fvcked her just before New Years. She'd wanted to go skiing. I could not go. I'd asked her a few weeks after that (not to go skiing though, and she couldn't - probably another dude who'd taken her skiing :rolleyes: who was serenading her then). I tried to get with her a couple of weeks ago from today to no avail. This week we'd made plans for yesterday on Monday, and she Did Not flake, just as she'd not flaked at the end of 2011. She's truly interested, never giving me any sh!t like so many others always do eventually.

Last night, I fvcked her soooo hard and fast - don't think that I could do her any faster, any harder would feel like rape to me, she was all in too grabbing by back and booty as I slammed her. The Reason that I was able to fvck her so fast and hard was because she was soooo wet after fvcking her side-straddled doggie, after having fvcked her cowgirl, missionary, doggie spread, doggie closed legs (that got her feelin it too), and spooning in that order. When she first got on top of me, I was already in Heaven, because her breasts (so small, yet not too small), look and feel so appealing as well as her very thin frame, tiny booty (in g-string), and attractive slit. She has a red birthmark on her left arm, but I really don't care (Not a defect to me, I very much like it). Very soft-spoken, we'd spoke Russian just to clarify if I'm getting her native-born language right in my studies. She does not like Russia (especially Putin's "rigged" election - I did not let her know that I kinda like Putin - that would have KILLED me being able to fvck her, you must NEVER disagree with a woman especially when, in Her mind, it's talkin' about HER territory, Her expertise - if you go against her, she'll begin to minimize you in her mind, always agree on that sh!t) though, and considers America the best/greatest place on Earth. I told her that it is corrupt, she says Everywhere is. Still, but I drop the subject and talk about visiting other countries.

Guys, I kissed her all over throughout the night, but the main turn of our hotness together ignited when we finagled our bodies into a her laying on her right side and her eventually twisting her torso presenting her horizontal pvssy profile for me to ram from behind horizontally eventually me dropping down over her back placing my cheek, nose, and left eye socket needing the back of her head and ponytail as I fvck her po0n sideways (no up and down). Felt sooo good for both of us, just there a long while my left leg and knee in between both of her legs up under in the cvnt. Here we begin the affection strong. I'm kissing the back of her head and we are moving our head across and pressing firmly against each other. She then, uncontrollably twists her mouth around to french kiss me, to which I do, but I deny the deep passionate kiss and kiss the sides of her lips and cheeks again, chin, jaw, her earlobe, her temple. It was in the breathing, the total animal in heat caressing. We were bound such a long time doing this.

I then get on her in missionary again (much better this time around) and we are kissing so hot, and her legs lifted up and back as far as she can go, moaning and heavy heavy breathing, I pound harder and harder and faster, she's so slick now a crushed soggy mush, Not the tight awesome feeling entry from when she'd first climbed on top. Very sexual thin Russian, a lot of air around her waste, not much to grab, but when you do clutch it, it feels fantastic. Her tiny booty from behind is so bomb too to watch yourself go in and out of, and to grab. The tiny hips from behind to grab so dainty, so heavenly. But back to the missionary or climax of her getting louder and louder cause me to Almost lose my load. I slow it down, I think she's dismayed by my slowing down as she was coming like crazy at that moment. I regain my control, hitch up a little on her and d!ck her some more, we are a slippery sweaty mess, drenched, you can hear chest-against-t!t farts as we press against each other in our slippery, sloppy sweat. It's kinda funny, but I've had worse, and it only happened 2-3 times as we adjusted to minimize the t!t-to-chest smushing. I fvck her with more and more speed and can't come cause she's not as vocal damnit, but I stop and catch our breath, still in push up on her, croon down on her lips and french kiss her starting back up building and building. I imagine our making a baby right now, I think that my condom has broke, stop and check it, it hasn't but she's so slick and it felt so real using the Bare. i pound and struggle affectionate noise for her, imagining our kids, our daughter learning to play tennis like Ana Kournikova swinging the racket. I imagine implanting her with my seed, mother Russia, the life giver, this is the one I want, I've found. I burst in her on the cusp.

We shower and she's totally into my still stiff-as-Hell c0ck. I come out of the shower we kiss standing a bit, I can tell she's thinking and twittling something together in her fingers after fixing her hair some. She starts asking more personal questions. I answer them honestly, show her pictures on my iphone, and she loses a little interest here, I think, not sure, because some of the mystery of knowing so little about me is destroyed. I have plans with another for next week, and don't think I will be flaking on her so that I can be with this new Russian girl in my life right now. I still need to keep my options at the forefront and aplenty, no matter how good the sex with just one just was.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nailed two this weekend. Friday evening, I met a well-endowed blubberous dog-faced divorced nurse at a bar I was sleuthing. No other options fellas. All the decent ones weren't catching my vibe, not having much luck Anywhere (online, out and about at stores, work, you name it) this past week. Just one of them weeks, so I had to settle Friday night for not a whale, but a within-a-few-months-of-my-aged fat-rolled dog-nurse.

We talked about her divorce, her job, moving into her new house, boring economy sh!t..she is a profession, structured personality, very land-locked mind (not free), and no-nonsense. I can play that role too. I've met her kind, mostly when I was in the school of thought system she's still stuck in. I know nurses, and have almost Always attracted them for some reason, even though I don't like most nurses, sexually - body-shape, mentality, and structured dry thought turn me off.

But I'm horny and I need to get her into a hotel room upstairs. I achieved that after a few drinks. She was terribly horny too. We get into our room and start kissing (guys no matter how dog-faced, you gotta, and I just kept focusing on her kinda-appealing curly red hair to get me wanting her more). We move to the bed, copulating her firm gorgeous huge D+ cupped t!tties, then her landing-stripped muff through her pants. She's wet, and we slip off our clothes and while her legs are thick, they're pale soft with tight pockets of dimpled fat - felt nice and smooth. I'm thinking those Old-English Shakespearean pics we've seen in school books of round women. I don't really mind that kind of overweightness, a turn-on of sorts. I press her big b0obs together to form a wedge and tongue and suckle her nipples, I kiss her neck. Btw, she has a wart on her left cheek. You have to look past that guys, if you want a fvck. I don't touch it, just kiss on the other side of her. Her hair does not smell richly washed as I like most women's hair to be, probably some cheap shampoo from wal-mart, uh.

As we sex it up, she's more flushed and with rosy cheeks, thus attracting me a little more. She begins sucking my c0ck quite masterfully (she was married for 10 years to "Rob"), licking my balls, God most women, especially the young ones, can't do a good job like that. I Never come from bjs, but came sort close from hers. I pull out of her mouth after a while, and use my arms to position her head and body laying down on her back on the pillows, and then climb on her face in 69, my as5 bent in her face for her to suck me some more. I rub her cl!t some, then go down on the hood below her scratchy fuzz. I lick around the sides of that 36 yr old aged cheese (pretty nice cut, I've seen much worse). She then licks the back of my ballsack, damn guys, so feel-good. After a little bit of that, she, remember a nurse who knows her limitations in health and safety, starts progressively Rimming my as5hole, never sticking her tongue in it though. mmlike, Never had a woman do that, covering all the bases of my anterior in 69, wow.

I climb off of her face and proceed to mount her in missionary, this witch-nosed sex freak. She's probably seen a lot of ugly stuff as a nurse, nothing phases women in this field. They're tough troopers wading through biology, this LPN's major in university.

I pound her in varying rhythms, she, her legs held back spread by her hands clutching her hind thighs. I pound her a long time and she comes 2 or 3 times. It's real, I can feel it. I turn her over on her side and # her sideways, she comes again, just a grinding up-in-it leg wrap destruction sideways, and rolling sometimes back and forth between sideways spooning and 15 degree angle doggy, on leg between her pudgy legs. I probably could have, and should have done her in the as5 as I think she easily could have taken it and wanted it there (but why didn't she say??), it's really not my think though, just my morals and sense of stirring up bacteria risking my health somehow - it's kinda gross imo, but if she asks, yeah, I'll do it.

She then gets on top of me and rides in a back and forth rug-burning movement swish, bo0bs jangling as I cup em and feel them so heavenly silky pale - very nice milk reservoirs. She puts her fingers in her hair as she rub her po0n over me. I almost come when she tires and slips off. She then moves down and sucks my rubber-laced wang some more with the perfect amount of pressure, high skill healthcare on my veins tributaried on The vein. I slip out of her mouth after a long bout of her on her stomach and elbows, and pull her up just far enough to where her oversized dangling torpedoes are nesting my c0ck, and start t!tty-fvcking, something I hardly ever do cause most of them women I go for are small-t!ttied, thin and younger. When you've got the tools lying there before you, however, you use them.

I skipped where I did her doggie and jockey (made her come too), her as5 not really visible during, so no views to really discuss there.

We were probably at it fvcking, sucking, kissing, multiple contortions, until 1 am Saturday. She commented, of course (all women do), on my ungodly stamina, like the longest ever she's been fvcked nonstop. She'd had no kids at 36 (I didn't ask if that was by choice or design).

I finally released my juices in her in missionary kissing, usually my method of choice. Not an explosion of rivers of come, I haven't done a drenching in a while, don't know why, maybe it's because I'm getting past my prime. I do masturbate more than the last couple of years, like once mid-week, every week. I need to stop that, so that I'll have better orgasms when I am with a woman. It's always cool to have her know, or for her to notice, that you've just jizzed a gallon of healthy fertilization.

Lesson learned, once again, is that you can't always judge a book by it's cover. Just because she's what appears to be a 2, 3 or a 4, that doesn't mean that what lies beneath isn't going to be a 5, 6, or 6.5 to fvck. If you're horny, settle. You might be pleasantly surprised, make a good friend or fvck buddy, and keep the fvck carousel in your life going for when you Do finally bang the hb 7, 8, both on the surface And underneath.

I banged another last night, but I am too hungry and need to run some errands right now. Will report later. She was very hot and young white blond-haired tight, but not much of an as5 tanned rap-listening jaded freckled/moled back and tattooed-above-booty club chick.