Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of you are capable of taking rejection?

WTFman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am pretty good with it. It still sucks when it's a few dates into something and I do something stupid to loose interest.

Initial rejections don't phase me anymore though.

BornWinner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate rejection!!!!!

I hate what others will think of me if I am rejected. I dont want to look like a chump in front of everyone.

Surprisingly, I dont get all pissed off when I am rejected for a job. I applied 30-40 applicatons and I got about 6-7 interviews. And even if I managed to get to the interview phase, I am not able to get hired. And I don't get pissed off.......

The only time I got pissed off is when I tried to do pickup. Being such a wuss and acting like a chump, I humiliated myself a few times. DARN IT!!!!!!!!

Sin

Reaction score
Rejections aren't really the things that end up hurting you - they can be forgotten fairly quickly. But if you deal with it incorrectly and start dwelling on that rejection, it can do permanent damage to your confidence.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being rejected is just one of those things you have to laugh off. When you weigh it all up, a tiny proportion of women are actually girlfriend/date material. Just because you got the wrong one doesn't make you any less of a man. We are Don Juans, a girl rejecting us is not us messing up, and its not them messing up, its just...putting your hand in a lucky dip box and coming out with the joke prize.

Dating is a numbers game, so a lot of the time it just wont come together, big deal! Confidence is knowing that if a girl was in the right situation/ state of mind she would go for you, but accepting you don't control the world.

Well...yet;) ...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Being rejected is just one of those things you have to laugh off. When you weigh it all up, a tiny proportion of women are actually girlfriend/date material. Just because you got the wrong one doesn't make you any less of a man. We are Don Juans, a girl rejecting us is not us messing up, and its not them messing up, its just...putting your hand in a lucky dip box and coming out with the joke prize.

Dating is a numbers game, so a lot of the time it just wont come together, big deal! Confidence is knowing that if a girl was in the right situation/ state of mind she would go for you, but accepting you don't control the world.

Well...yet;) ...
Amen. Statistically you're more likely to be rejected.. so go out and have fun with it! There's nothing like swapping war stories with your pals :D

Zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i got recjeted by this girl yesterday, she told me she diden't want a realintionship and dosen't want to date nomore cause she would fell in love with me if we countinoud.

I told her: Okey, and smiled

:D

And then i asked myself.. "wooow come on now, i should feel much worst that i do" whats wrong! Nothings wrong, everything is just as it should be. I just don't give a **** about it man, i love life to much to be wasting it on this girl.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't bother me at all. If i'm dating her or if i start to catch feelings and she shoots me down ,then yeah .

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it. Rejection is a part of life.

On the 17 of December, I met a strawberry blond. She approached me, introduced herself and we talked for about 30 minutes. I got her number and excused myself to get some more beer.

I called her three times over the past two weeks, no answer, no answering machine.

I saw her again last night and tried to make a plan for this next Wednesday. She told me that she felt a cold coming on and didn't think she'd be up to it. Well, that's better than flaking on me Wednesday night. So, I get up and talk to a prettier girl and lay the mack down. No worries.

Moral:
It's easy to mistake friendliness for interest, especially when you've had a few vodka's with grapefruit.

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
One rejection doesn't hurt me at all.
If it's a straight out rejection, I'm even a bit impressed.

However, if I don't get a single phone number, when I'm out a night, I'm feeling a bit down and some kind of anger, because I've been working really hard to overcome my shyness and the women just have to stand there and wait. (I want my reward for working hard, you know?)

What I REALLY REALLY hate is sh*t like not answering the phone when I call.
Then I can never be sure, if she doesn't want to date me anymore or if she just didn't take her cell with her/ wasn't at home.