She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Amen. Statistically you're more likely to be rejected.. so go out and have fun with it! There's nothing like swapping war stories with your palsOriginally posted by Cloud-uk
Being rejected is just one of those things you have to laugh off. When you weigh it all up, a tiny proportion of women are actually girlfriend/date material. Just because you got the wrong one doesn't make you any less of a man. We are Don Juans, a girl rejecting us is not us messing up, and its not them messing up, its just...putting your hand in a lucky dip box and coming out with the joke prize.
Dating is a numbers game, so a lot of the time it just wont come together, big deal! Confidence is knowing that if a girl was in the right situation/ state of mind she would go for you, but accepting you don't control the world.
Well...yet...
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.