Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of us are good DJs or good BSers

What percent of ppl here are really DJs?

• Total voters

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking through the post by people and i'm sick of seeing some ****y ass punk saying he's a DJ. It makes me sick seeing all these ****y punks parading around saying their DJs and posting up **** like "look at this pic of me and hot girl i got game" So i want your guy's opinion how many of us are really DJs or are full of ****

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need something between 75% and 100%. I'd say most of us are honest about what's going on - around 98-99 percent; there's no point in bullsh!ting.

This community is about improvement; only the 'trolls' do the bull****ing; there hasn't been much of that lately.

Dutchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Contender. Only a few are full of crap and the rest is a Don Juan, or is busy to improve himself to become one.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say high 90s are genuine about their situation, but those aren't the ones begging everyone to see how DJ they are. The ones that are genuine are the guys who are on here asking for advice, or giving out advice without having to tell people every other sentence how much of a pimp they are.

Of the guys who come on here and say "I'm so DJ, there's no question that I'm a player, pay attention to me, I'm so alpha it hurts!!", I'd guess that approximately ZERO of them are actually even half-decent with women. Fortunately, most of them are such obvious losers that it's easy to spot them and take everything they say with the knowledge that they are only saying it to impress someone.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say half got game, the other half are working on their game.

Theres some Dj's around here, but then theres quite a few kids who are attempting to become what the "DJ" symbolizes, confident guy who is always on a path to bettering himself.

Penguinplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I came here wanting to know how to seduce women, and to be honest this site has it all. But the reason I stayed is because I realised (as many of us have) that women aren't everything and life is about becoming a real man.
People who brag about their exploits with women sadly haven't realised this, and sadly are real men...

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I'm better than 75% of people, not matter what it is. School, sports, etc. I haven't become a DJ, and neither have you. You're not a Don Juan until you have many girls numbers, and aren't shy to approach.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if there was 1% thats is what i'd pick. 1 out of 100 people on this site I would consider DJs because most of the questions,content, etc is horrible or very low quality.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
if there was 1% thats is what i'd pick. 1 out of 100 people on this site I would consider DJs because most of the questions,content, etc is horrible or very low quality.
Yep.