The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Do u have to be around her to let her know u become alpha again? Or it works even when u don't know if u will see her again?Attraction for girls and guys are different. A girl can be SUPER into you one sex but in your vibe if you turn needy she can be repulsed but if you become “alpha” again she will be reattached. Happened to me several times. Now I don’t care. Have an abundance mentality.
I think I didn't get signals of dtf n I screwed up just made out with her, when I fondled with her tits she was a bit sad so I thought she probably wasn't ready n I didn't push it for sex n I didn't have a place... N now I do have a place n she's in my class too but jus doesn't hang out with meAround her. Seems like your stuck on one girl, that in and of itself is needy. Get with other girls and you’ll have a level headed perspective
not a good signwhen I fondled with her tits she was a bit sad
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
www.sosuave.net