"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How many of u?

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
How many of u guys have reattracted a girl n hooked up after being super needy (or jus needy) ?n how did u do it? .... Not getting back ur ex but getting back a girl whom u were dating
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Attraction for girls and guys are different. A girl can be SUPER into you one sex but in your vibe if you turn needy she can be repulsed but if you become “alpha” again she will be reattached. Happened to me several times. Now I don’t care. Have an abundance mentality.
Do u have to be around her to let her know u become alpha again? Or it works even when u don't know if u will see her again?
 

Shashank

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
3
Age
27
Around her. Seems like your stuck on one girl, that in and of itself is needy. Get with other girls and you’ll have a level headed perspective
I think I didn't get signals of dtf n I screwed up just made out with her, when I fondled with her tits she was a bit sad so I thought she probably wasn't ready n I didn't push it for sex n I didn't have a place... N now I do have a place n she's in my class too but jus doesn't hang out with me
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
If you acted needy, chances are it is going to take much more work to "make it happen" than it would with a new chick that you can paint your own canvas with from scratch.

And it will take much time in between acting "needy" and reattracting.

To me its seems much easier to start fresh.

Pro tip- get options so you dont act "needy".
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
 
Top