Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many of u?

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of u guys have reattracted a girl n hooked up after being super needy (or jus needy) ?n how did u do it? .... Not getting back ur ex but getting back a girl whom u were dating

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction for girls and guys are different. A girl can be SUPER into you one sex but in your vibe if you turn needy she can be repulsed but if you become “alpha” again she will be reattached. Happened to me several times. Now I don’t care. Have an abundance mentality.
Do u have to be around her to let her know u become alpha again? Or it works even when u don't know if u will see her again?

Shashank

Don Juan
Reaction score
Around her. Seems like your stuck on one girl, that in and of itself is needy. Get with other girls and you’ll have a level headed perspective
I think I didn't get signals of dtf n I screwed up just made out with her, when I fondled with her tits she was a bit sad so I thought she probably wasn't ready n I didn't push it for sex n I didn't have a place... N now I do have a place n she's in my class too but jus doesn't hang out with me

Glassguy

Reaction score
If you acted needy, chances are it is going to take much more work to "make it happen" than it would with a new chick that you can paint your own canvas with from scratch.

And it will take much time in between acting "needy" and reattracting.

To me its seems much easier to start fresh.

Pro tip- get options so you dont act "needy".

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score