"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How many hours a week...

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
How many hours a week do you spend on average, trying to improve your game?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Happy to answer this one... Zero.
When you can easily recognise that no amount of 'game' can fix your issues, which is where I'm at,
then it seems fairly pointless filling my time learning it. Tricking my way into someone's underwear
was never my style anyway. I'd need to want to reach the destination first and I'm pretty 'meh' about
the whole sex thing so the motivation is pretty low in any case.

I prefer to put time in on improving my finances, usually for about 60-70 hours a week. It's
not all clocked in arduous shift work though, I have a couple of property deals in progress too
and a tenant eviction underway all of which require a fair bit of time doing admin when I'm not
at work. There's a lot of money for me tied up in those properties. This should be a priority for
me way beyond trying to convince the girls at work to sleep with me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Never bothered going to some pua bootcamp or even reading a game book besides one from Rollo tomassi.

I work out, earn money and enjoy my life. I don't think any man needs suoer advanced pua techniques to get good quality women
 
Top