Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many here live in Germany?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering with Germany having had legal prostitution since 2002 and it bringing in 15 billion euros and consisting of over 400k+ registered sex workers, I'm wondering how dating differs there vs other places without legal prostitution like in the US.

I mean if the male thirst for sex can be satisfied in various ways like prostitution, I wonder if the majority of the guys using dating apps there are looking for more than sex(a relationship) since they can pretty much get sex anywhere(requiring $ of course). Are a lot of these guys looking for something more meaningful like a possible relationship? I know there will be some amount of guys, whether being cheap or going for the challenge to just smash and increase their notch count though.

This also brings up other things like guys in LTR's or relationships. Do the women treat guys better because they know the guys can always go and get sex anytime from others? Do the women make a stronger effort in their relationships?

Also with the reduced male thirst in those countries, are gals getting less bombarded by thirsty males on OLD and therefore feel less entitled and have better attitudes?

Just some things I think about sometimes while driving, $hitting, taking a shower, etc.

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in Germany, never paid for s3x tho, neither do I know anyone here who has, so can't say