"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How many here live in Germany?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I was wondering with Germany having had legal prostitution since 2002 and it bringing in 15 billion euros and consisting of over 400k+ registered sex workers, I'm wondering how dating differs there vs other places without legal prostitution like in the US.

I mean if the male thirst for sex can be satisfied in various ways like prostitution, I wonder if the majority of the guys using dating apps there are looking for more than sex(a relationship) since they can pretty much get sex anywhere(requiring $ of course). Are a lot of these guys looking for something more meaningful like a possible relationship? I know there will be some amount of guys, whether being cheap or going for the challenge to just smash and increase their notch count though.

This also brings up other things like guys in LTR's or relationships. Do the women treat guys better because they know the guys can always go and get sex anytime from others? Do the women make a stronger effort in their relationships?

Also with the reduced male thirst in those countries, are gals getting less bombarded by thirsty males on OLD and therefore feel less entitled and have better attitudes?

Just some things I think about sometimes while driving, $hitting, taking a shower, etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

user252009

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Messages
733
Reaction score
342
Living in Germany, never paid for s3x tho, neither do I know anyone here who has, so can't say
 
Top