How many girls have you slept with this year?

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since January 2012, how many girls have you fvcked?

Dont count in (like Bigneil) hookers and strippers, just normal girls.

My personal tally is 7. Not the best year so far, but summers here, and i'm feeling like a new rack of plates is due in.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Got out of a LTR in june, and so i've slept with one girl after that. Random one night stand. I think i slept with about 12 girls one year, but not sure. Out of all the girls i've slept with i'd probably only fvck 50% again. I don't regularly get the quality i want so that's my biggest problem.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 here as well.

Got out of a LTR in April.

Got some from a "years ago" FBuddy on July 4th.

Out to get another shortly...

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
\O/ said:
Out of all the girls i've slept with i'd probably only fvck 50% again. I don't regularly get the quality i want so that's my biggest problem.
I'm with you there buddy.

4 of the 7 were complete drunkeness, and im aghast at the thought of their faces ;) Still, it was entertainment on the night.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have hooked up with more then 20 girls. It has been a good year.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
Since January 2012, how many girls have you fvcked?

Dont count in (like Bigneil) hookers and strippers, just normal girls.

My personal tally is 7. Not the best year so far, but summers here, and i'm feeling like a new rack of plates is due in.
My tally is only 2 but it's only been 6+ months. I was in a relationship with the most beautiful one for 5 of those months. I only counted them when they did it for free. It would be 3 otherwise. And I don't count fat girls like Tony must.

How many relationships has Tony had? Zero? In the past 2 years I had 6 girlfriends (plus 2 strippers who I paid), all 8 were HB7 or better. I don't sleep with a girl unless I want to keep her around, and they normally stay.

Tony, why would you sleep with a different girl every month (or 3 like PrettyBoyAJ has)?? Because they kept dumping you? Or because you didn't choose wisely? Talk about high risk. You can still catch herpes even with a condom.

"I ain't no fool and I don't take what I don't want" - Lennon/McCartney 1965

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
0 from Jan to June (Moping like a little betch)

6 in the past 2 months

Shot at 7 if I didn't sprain my knee yesterday.

We all have different desires for sex. For me, it's reminds me of myself before I got into a LTR that AFC'ed me hardcore. It's not a contest, like my chump friends think. Last night, I saw 5 guys hitting on 1 chick simultaneously (she was drunk of course). When I was talking to one broad, a dude sits RIGHT next to me and starts chatting up with her friend at the same table...soon his friend comes along and chats her up too. Perfect timing to isolate, wingmen by hindsight, but talk about pusssy inflation!

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
13...2 of which are still in the rotation.

I was never much for the "it's a numbers game" crowd but...

It's a numbers game bros. I've probably hit on 100+

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one, my wife, but damned if I haven't been tempted...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
I have hooked up with more then 20 girls. It has been a good year.
My man AJ be getting it in...those were the days bro...if I could take my skillz now and match it with my college days, damn....

InnerHappiness

Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
My man AJ be getting it in...those were the days bro...if I could take my skillz now and match it with my college days, damn....
My LTR was in college, a little part dies inside when I am reminded. Thanks.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude it's crazy. I hooked up with around 10 girls Jan-April. Then summertime I started going to Atlanta every week. So much more options in Atlanta it's not even funny. I've only hooked up with 2 girls that weren't 7.5+. Those 2 girls had stripper bodies and that was the only reason.

This is my last semester of college EVER. Masters Degree bout to be hanging on my wall. I plan on getting 20 this last semester! All cute chicks though. Don't judge me!

Zippapants

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 1. Got out of a LTR with the only woman I was in love with in June, and been messed up since. Broke my foot in July, so things haven't been too easy getting around. Though I did go out to the club last weekend and my cast proved to be quite the hot topic of the night. Talked to a few girls but couldn't bring myself to make any moves. I felt guilty for some reason, and I was the one who was broken up with. Gotta change that.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Is this the Quantity over Quality argument?

Didn't you ever see Citizen Kane? It's considered the best movie of all time (not that it's THAT good). But in it some magnate in his old age refers back to a beautiful lady he once sat next to on a train (or something) and never spoke a word to, and he never lived it down. He spent the rest of his life wishing he asked her out.

You want a handful of those girls in your life. You won't have 1 to 3 per month, that's for sure.

I waited 15 years between dream girls, and in the meantime saw 5 countries, 40 states and dated 20 women. They aren't all the same.

But if you can really score 7 to 20 women you are extremely attracted to and are escaping rejection along the way, it's a huge achievement so congrats.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
ZERO. For 2011 and 2012. True story.

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
I waited 15 years between dream girls, and in the meantime saw 5 countries, 40 states and dated 20 women. They aren't all the same.
If you dont mind me asking Neil, I do remember you once mentioning that you had an ex pass away. Please do not get offended, I am only asking through interest and sympathy, but did that cause an attachement issue?

I had the love of my life once return to her home country of Norway after she had a couple of family bereavements. Killed me inside and have never really recovered from it.

ZERO. For 2011 and 2012. True story.

Wow NN, Seriously? I thought you would be posting a high number. Why is this? A jealous ex didnt give you a castration/penectomy? ;)

DonJuan_DeRosco

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 this year, but I got into an LTR at the beginning of feb. And the other girl was in jan before that.

Droz88

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I met her on fling.com. Would not hit it again but she gave me a better bj than I ever thought was possible.