Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many girls do you juggle at once?

Reaction score
I like to do 5-6... Any more, it gets kinda time consuming.. I only add 3-4 new girls to the rotation every few weeks or so just incase one of my girls starts to drift..

I feel like a shepherd herding all these chicks

What I mean about juggling is working on girls you picked up or have as FWB's (Friends With Benefits) ... however gotta keep them going... gotta keep it hot...

ESPECIALLY, when you're like me and go for 8/10's or better.. YOu know damn well some of these chicks have multiple FWB's.. Juggling them is not as easy as you may think... Girls do feel neglected after a while and try to look for other options.. Gotta maintain a good balance

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 plates here... they all have jobs, and work at places I frequent. Most times, I just say hi, or have a quick conversation. But, sometimes they rollup on me when I least expect it. Fun times!

I have a bit of oneitis for one... she's amazing. Walked away weeks ago, to get my head on straight, may be talking to her soon. She's chasing.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 to 4. Don't have time for more, but all 7s or better. My main chick almost a 9, I need the other 3 plates just to keep oneitis at bay. Like a dormant disease it lurks latent in my psyche.

Reaction score
Good to hear. And yeah i hear ya its much easier handling 3-4. Some of these chicks u cant help but feel odd when theres a good gap of time between contact.

I, like @wifehunter, have a bit of a deeper thing with one of my chicks than the rest though but recently shes been reeling back a bit. Told me she thinks im playing mind games with her. Might of played with her emotions too much. She went a whole day without messaging me today... I was surprised.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear. And yeah i hear ya its much easier handling 3-4. Some of these chicks u cant help but feel odd when theres a good gap of time between contact.

I, like @wifehunter, have a bit of a deeper thing with one of my chicks than the rest though but recently shes been reeling back a bit. Told me she thinks im playing mind games with her. Might of played with her emotions too much. She went a whole day without messaging me today... I was surprised.
I have a main chick too bud. The best way to keep it fresh is to spin plates.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when im peaking in my game then 4

anything more than that and i find it hard to keep track of the lies im telling them

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most plates I ever had at one time - like, where I was legitimately hooking up with each of them on different days - was 3. One might drop off and then another would take her place, but 3 was just enough to always have someone to hook up with, yet small enough so I wasn't blowing a whole bunch of money.

However, I think what's more important is being able to emulate how you are when you have multiple girls, and then be able to continue in that way even if you have zero or one girl. Like, when you have multiple choices you are less needy and more confident because you know if one walks away you still have more in your pocket.

You need to be able to act and be that same way when you're legit single because women can smell desperation and the non-confident aroma of men who are trying too hard. You can be single and still be giving off those traits that make women want you - heck, it may even have them thinking the reasons you're single is because YOU did the dumping of your last chick (i.e. the choosing), even if that's not the case!