"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How many days in a year do you have sex?

How many days a year do you have sex?

  • Zero

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 1 to 5

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • 5 to 20

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 20 to 50

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 50 to 100

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 100 to 200

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Almost daily

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    18
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
And are you single?

I'm single but always have a regular or two in the rotation so Im guessing for me 2x a week, sometimes we may do it 3x in a row or more, but the act of getting naked blah blah, 2x a week sometimes more when I'm on a hot streak, or less for whatever reasons... So about 100x a year for me. If I worked less I could pump that up significantly.

Some of my married friends tell me 1 to 5 times a year.... I would kill myself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
129
Reaction score
113
Age
46
Depends on how you count one instance of a sexual interaction.

If I were to define it as having sex (not something close to sex but actual sex), then getting dressed and doing something else as the definition of one count (regardless of whether it was a quickie or a 3 hour marathon session), then I would say about 5 times a week is typical for me, but not necessarily 5 days a week or “daily”.

Sometimes I do that in one night and do other things with my time the other 6 days of the week. Sometimes I’ll hit 10 or 15 times over 2 or 3 days in one week. Once in a blue I might have that 0 times week because I want alone time...

Hard to answer the way the question is asked.
Yeah I should have said how many days a year because I'm in the same boat. Won't let me change it now :(
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Depends on how you count one instance of a sexual interaction.

If I were to define it as having sex (not something close to sex but actual sex), then getting dressed and doing something else as the definition of one count (regardless of whether it was a quickie or a 3 hour marathon session), then I would say about 5 times a week is typical for me, but not necessarily 5 days a week or “daily”.

Sometimes I do that in one night and do other things with my time the other 6 days of the week. Sometimes I’ll hit 10 or 15 times over 2 or 3 days in one week. Once in a blue I might have that 0 times week because I want alone time...

Hard to answer the way the question is asked.
At your age? You can still get it up that much ehh? Cialis doing the trick I guess...


j/k ;'p
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Does 'solo sex' count?:)
 

Kalamazi

New Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Does my left hand count? Depends really because my last gf was sex mad, so every day if I saw her, before that it was about once a week, that relationship was more serious and not all about the sex though. Now I prefer to beat meat and talk to girls using xxx chat. Personally casual sex doesn't interest me at all. I mean, I can beat myself off anytime, and it's way less complicated than trying to find somebody to do it with who can make it actually enjoyable for me. I'm way more interested in trying to develop relationships with girls first before I move in on them sexually, I can't enjoy it any other way.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
My GF and I now 2-3 per week. When I’m single hitting FWBs normally once every couple of weeks. When I’m single spinning plates probably 4-5 times per week.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Been in a relationship the last 4 years, recently married. About 3 times a week, she wants it just as much as I do, has been like that since the start and still is that way.

Some of my married friends tell me 1 to 5 times a year.... I would kill myself.
I wouldn't kill myself if that was the case but I sure as fvck would divorce. That's just tragic.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top