I think you mean most ‘men’ would jump at the chance to finally bang ‘her’ if he was sexually interested.You guys have been friends for two years?! Most women would jump at the chance to "finally" bang him out if she was sexually interested.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
I think you mean most ‘men’ would jump at the chance to finally bang ‘her’ if he was sexually interested.You guys have been friends for two years?! Most women would jump at the chance to "finally" bang him out if she was sexually interested.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Depends on your objective. I only kiss on the first date if I want to get laid as quickly as possible. If she has other important qualities, I'm not in a rush to get "action." Interest level will take care of the physical when she is ready.Been dating a girl I work with (did topic about her before). Known her 2 years, had some drama and up and down moments. I've been on 6 dates now, even on the first date she was being a pain in the ass and at the end of the night said 'I don't kiss on first dates'. After 6 dates the most we've done is kiss. I have a good time with her but she's very insecure and has been treated **** before.
Well she had a fk buddy from work before who used herIf this girl is super conservative and progresses very slowly in a relationship because she is "cautious", then she better be that guarded with the rest of her life. There needs to be congruency. Her current words need to match her previous actions.
The litmus test she needs to pass is:
-No faKebook/instagram attention whoring.
-Been this way with previous guys.
-Has no orbiters.
-Shuns male attention.
-Doesn't flirt with guys.
-Lacks charm.
-Been with very few guys.
If she can pass these 7 things then maybe keep her around, but definitely pull away some.
BTW, I've never known a girl like this. I really don't think they exist. The more "rational" ones take longer to warm up, but they are still women at the end of the day that act on emotion. And the more rational ones act like men anyways.
well there you go, that girl is full of total bullschitt. Another fine example of why a man should be very cautious with what a woman tells you. They are NEVER as innocent as they claim. <--Take that to the bank fella's.Well she had a fk buddy from work before who used her
Has loads of orbiters (male friends), had a fk buddy while I was talking to her last year.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Be ready for the probable you’ve been replaced talk then.…but wants to speak to me first
Told me she went to gym with steroid user the other day
Lmao...here comes the LJBF talk ahead of time so you dont get your hopes up.Some more meat for the bones. She agreed to come over mine this week, but wants to speak to me first (oooh). Told me she went to gym with steroid user the other day (probably ****ed).
Because she’s still shopping for other men while she’s seeing you…Why the **** would she randomly go to the gym with some roider guy now?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Yes, you were a nonsexual placeholder for her. She got your attention without having to put out…Now I see what it was the whole time. She liked the company and was looking to upgrade. **** her
should I bother letting her come over this week still?Yes, you were a nonsexual placeholder for her.
See what her talk is about. If it’s a dump. Agree and mention you’ve had your eye on another girl anyway. If it’s Ljbf, clarify for her it’s not going to be leisure time friends.should I bother letting her come over this week still?
never gonna engage convo with her again, will just say hi in work and go on my jolly way. but if she asks me about coming over?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Next set. Spin plates. Low sex drive is a red flag.Been dating a girl I work with (did topic about her before). Known her 2 years, had some drama and up and down moments. I've been on 6 dates now, even on the first date she was being a pain in the ass and at the end of the night said 'I don't kiss on first dates'. After 6 dates the most we've done is kiss. I have a good time with her but she's very insecure and has been treated **** before.
so told her i'm gonna start dating other people and she should do the same . her 'that doesn't work for me'. 'i wont agree to it, i wont see you if you're dating other people'.
ha! meanwhile she goes out with guy friends every fcking week developing emotional bonds, wondering how she feels about them and wants me to act exclusive?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.