Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You turn around to attack me while I asked as I was genuinely curious, this is a discussion forum after all. What I wrote was not an attack on you - I asked a question and explained my personal reasoning behind it. Calm your ass
I think most people keep track of their count. Most normal guys don't tend to hit double digits anyways. I actually find it more interesting how you don't know the exact number of girls you've been with. I don't know how you could forget personally

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most people keep track of their count. Most normal guys don't tend to hit double digits anyways. I actually find it more interesting how you don't know the exact number of girls you've been with. I don't know how you could forget personally
Of course he knows, he’s trying to troll me. 20-25 is not so high you can’t remember them. He’s 24, he remembers them clearly. He’s low iq.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand these claims of having been with hundreds of women, how is that even possible? The only way I could see something like this ever being a reality is if you are a celebrity or are paying for sex regularly. For real world non paid for examples, you'd have to be dumpster diving with very low standards, no way any man has time for something like that.
That's the thing, how would a man be able to meet a brand new woman every single week, two weeks or even a month? This could be on tinder, the gym, class, grocery store or anything you could imagine. Now, out of all of these women how many would he be able to get out on a first date, meetup, hang out or whatever? Now, from here how many can he potentially have a one night stand with, first date sex etc.? If that doesn't happen, how many of these first dates/meetups would follow through on a 2nd date? Then from there how many would he be having sex with?

This would take a ton of time and energy, even if you did invest both of these variables there'd still be no real guarantee that this would ever happen lol.
One of my friends did it by being 6'4", having an athletic body, and going to bars multiple nights a week for 5+ years. He put up a triple digit notch count doing that and most of his notches were short term. He did some dumpster diving but most women he banged were at least average looking.

A lot of his sex involved late night interactions at the bar and taking the woman back to his place near closing time.

Avoiding longer term monogamous interactions also helps in boosting notch count.

Fowo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course he knows, he’s trying to troll me. 20-25 is not so high you can’t remember them. He’s 24, he remembers them clearly. He’s low iq.
Told you already, calm your tiddies. Yes yes, everything is an attack on you or attempt at trolling.
If you can't act normally and just jump to insults like a 9 year old then I'm not surprised you gotta keep your notes on everything - anything that helps you to pretend you're sane.

I actually find it more interesting how you don't know the exact number of girls you've been with. I don't know how you could forget personally
It's not that I forgot, if I wanted to know the exact number I could go back and count them. That's how I know how much approx it is since sometimes girls would ask me about it. But honestly I dont really care about remembering the precise value all the time, as I said before - keeping track to this degree feels really pointless to me. I'm not fuking girls to later tell myself "wow, I'm so good, I fuked X amounts of girls, it's so much more than majority of guys", selfpat on the shoulder included.
Besides, for me personally I've always preferred fwbs over one night stands so I'm not even necessairly trying to increase the count as long as I have few girls around who I enjoy seeing

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Told you already, calm your tiddies. Yes yes, everything is an attack on you or attempt at trolling.
If you can't act normally and just jump to insults like a 9 year old then I'm not surprised you gotta keep your notes on everything - anything that helps you to pretend you're sane.

It's not that I forgot, if I wanted to know the exact number I could go back and count them. That's how I know how much approx it is since sometimes girls would ask me about it. But honestly I dont really care about remembering the precise value all the time, as I said before - keeping track to this degree feels really pointless to me. I'm not fuking girls to later tell myself "wow, I'm so good, I fuked X amounts of girls, it's so much more than majority of guys", selfpat on the shoulder included.
Besides, for me personally I've always preferred fwbs over one night stands so I'm not even necessairly trying to increase the count as long as I have few girls around who I enjoy seeing
I've never once claimed to be sane. You keep repeating "ego" and "self pat" nonsense, you clearly have an issue with my body count or the fact I want to record it (the purpose of this thread), which speaks volumes about you. Derailing this thread to troll while being too young for this subforum.

I never counted my number until last year, I'm probably missing some as it spans so many years, since then I've only had to add 2 so not difficult to keep track. Just an FYI - I will be counting until I die so you're in for a long ride of misery while you plough big nose polska's for the foreseeable future. I'd be big mad too.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine the numbers you guys posted. Should we multiply this by 5x for the women's side?

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People with below average counts are less likely to post their number in this thread.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine the numbers you guys posted. Should we multiply this by 5x for the women's side?
Based off pure conjecture I think it's fair to assume the typical body count is in the range of 20-60 or so. But there are probably also a lot that are under 5 so it brings the average down.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know what this does in 'The Mature Man'. Only boys count the notches on their bedpost as some sign of masculinity.

logicallefty

Reaction score
TLDR;

What's the old adage? If a guy gives you a number divide it by 3 or 4, if a woman does multiply by 3 or 4.
So true. Women tend to only count the ones that they do when NOT cheating on a hubby/BF and they also enjoyed it. Example:

Cheats on hubby/BF + didn't enjoy it -> not counted
Cheats on hubby/BF + enjoyed it -> not counted
Didn't cheat + didn't enjoy it -> not counted
Didn't cheat + enjoyed it -> COUNTED

That's women for ya.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. Women tend to only count the ones that they do when NOT cheating on a hubby/BF and they also enjoyed it. Example:

Cheats on hubby/BF + didn't enjoy it -> not counted
Cheats on hubby/BF + enjoyed it -> not counted
Didn't cheat + didn't enjoy it -> not counted
Didn't cheat + enjoyed it -> COUNTED

That's women for ya.
Unless they have a high score, most women know very well with how many guys they slept with

After you go over 10 and sex becomes more and more less of a big deal they start forgetting

Now, in order for them to be as sincere as possible you have to look like a non judgmental guy and early in the relationship or interaction

For example:

Her: I’ve slept with only 2 guys
You: cammone, you never had an adventure with a sexy guy? Haha
Her: actually, it was a guy during one summer with whom I had fling
You: one guy only? Uhh, you are such a prude
Her: I guess haha
You: anyway, you want to drink something?

Akiles

Reaction score
i lost count a few years ago but I was a late bloomer and didn’t lose my virginity until I was 19 to my “friends” gf. I used to have a goal to be with at least 1 girl a month. Didn’t always work but when it did… it worked well. I had a few golden weeks and a few days I was with multiple women. I don’t even know how but I even managed to get a girl I knew I’d never dare to pay my rent one month. Them latinas really don’t care as long as you can perform well and make her not walk