Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Idk how people can count. It's up there up there.. something between 90-120 id say

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand these claims of having been with hundreds of women, how is that even possible? The only way I could see something like this ever being a reality is if you are a celebrity or are paying for sex regularly. For real world non paid for examples, you'd have to be dumpster diving with very low standards, no way any man has time for something like that.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand these claims of having been with hundreds of women, how is that even possible? The only way I could see something like this ever being a reality is if you are a celebrity or are paying for sex regularly. For real world non paid for examples, you'd have to be dumpster diving with very low standards, no way any man has time for something like that.
I cant speak for others but for myself, I've been involved in the nightlfie over 10 years. 6 years hardcore meaning like every single weekend .. Nightlife = going to bars /clubs with friends and to pick up women.
Couple that with college + parties/big social friend groups / approach + OLD (probably the easiest of them all)

For me being a player was a lifestyle though, i started talking to girls when i was like 14-15. It all comes from a conscious decision to want to be good at picking up women/spinnig plates/etc for years and years. I mean that's why we're in a forum that people call themselves Don Juans, etc

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant speak for others but for myself, I've been involved in the nightlfie over 10 years. 6 years hardcore meaning like every single weekend .. Nightlife = going to bars /clubs with friends and to pick up women.
Couple that with college + random approach + OLD (probably the easiest of them all)

For me being a player was a lifestyle though, i started talking to girls when i was like 14-15. It all comes from a conscious decision to want to be good at picking up women/spinnig plates/etc for years and years. I mean that's why we're in a forum that people call themselves Don Juans, etc
See, that first section explains it all right then and there. You literally put in a ton of time and effort into playing a numbers game in a nightlife setting. Based on your description of this, it literally sounds like this was a hobby/lifestyle for you. It's like guys that are very fit, they exercise or go to the gym multiple days per week and have good dietary and sleeping habits. It's not like they go to the gym here and there, sometimes eat well or have erratic sleep habits. Unless a man is actively going out of his way to do what you did, there's no way he'd ever rack up those kind of numbers, it's just not possible. Also, a lot of men have many other things going on in their lives and may not have the time or energy to devote into a hobby like that. There is nothing wrong with this, it's just not something I'd be willing or able to realistically pull off. I also hate the nightlife scene and never felt natural in that environment, even if I tried it would never work.

Were these women attractive or are you also including some not so good ones lol?

With that said, I feel that one of the best thing for men is to have abundance and be able to play the numbers game. With someone in a situation like yours, there are so many other women potentially available this never becomes an issue. When it does become an issue is when Mark the engineer or computer guy has a job that he grinds away at and has little to no contact with women and no real opportunities to meet any. Hell, Mark could be 6'+ and fit, it doesn't matter if the opportunity is just never there. This is why I feel so many men are frustrated because their avenue to connect with women is OLD sites or apps or perhaps so random unicorn encounter out in the real world.

Last edited:

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you bang one a week for 20 years, that's 1040. Not unimaginable, really. Now do I buy all the LARPing on this board? No

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you bang one a week for 20 years, that's 1040. Not unimaginable, really. Now do I buy all the LARPing on this board? No
That's the thing, how would a man be able to meet a brand new woman every single week, two weeks or even a month? This could be on tinder, the gym, class, grocery store or anything you could imagine. Now, out of all of these women how many would he be able to get out on a first date, meetup, hang out or whatever? Now, from here how many can he potentially have a one night stand with, first date sex etc.? If that doesn't happen, how many of these first dates/meetups would follow through on a 2nd date? Then from there how many would he be having sex with?

This would take a ton of time and energy, even if you did invest both of these variables there'd still be no real guarantee that this would ever happen lol.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing, how would a man be able to meet a brand new woman every single week, two weeks or even a month? This could be on tinder, the gym, class, grocery store or anything you could imagine. Now, out of all of these women how many would he be able to get out on a first date, meetup, hang out or whatever? Now, from here how many can he potentially have a one night stand with, first date sex etc.? If that doesn't happen, how many of these first dates/meetups would follow through on a 2nd date? Then from there how many would he be having sex with?

This would take a ton of time and energy, even if you did invest both of these variables there'd still be no real guarantee that this would ever happen lol.
You have to live in a large city, pretty much. Apps can be good for volume (quality not so much).

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to live in a large city, pretty much. Apps can be good for volume (quality not so much).
I'm not saying it's impossible, it would just require a ridiculous amount of time and energy. Most women aren't just going to show up to your house to get ****ed, this does happen but they generally expect a first date as a MINIMUM lol. This means you have to dress appropriately, leave the house and arrive at wherever you are meeting up, then spend time interacting with her, etc. She may be down for first date sex or maybe you just go on a second date and just repeat this process again, meaning a lot of time is invested. There's also a high probability of being rejected or her losing interest, though if a woman is going on a first date with you then she at least has some interest. If you are able to get her on a 2nd date you have a much higher chance of success. A lot of men get no first dates at all or may get them but ultimately it leads to nothing.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying it's impossible, it would just require a ridiculous amount of time and energy. Most women aren't just going to show up to your house to get ****ed, this does happen but they generally expect a first date as a MINIMUM lol. This means you have to dress appropriately, leave the house and arrive at wherever you are meeting up, then spend time interacting with her, etc. She may be down for first date sex or maybe you just go on a second date and just repeat this process again, meaning a lot of time is invested. There's also a high probability of being rejected or her losing interest, though if a woman is going on a first date with you then she at least has some interest. If you are able to get her on a 2nd date you have a much higher chance of success. A lot of men get no first dates at all or may get them but ultimately it leads to nothing.
I mean yes, I don't disagree that it's taxing. I'd emphasize the role of sheer time, though -- even one every two months gets you to 120 in 20 years. What a lot of these guys won't tell you, of course, is that these chicks are far from models. Low standards are the secret of every keyboard Casanova.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
See, that first section explains it all right then and there. You literally put in a ton of time and effort into playing a numbers game in a nightlife setting. Based on your description of this, it literally sounds like this was a hobby/lifestyle for you. It's like guys that are very fit, they exercise or go to the gym multiple days per week and have good dietary and sleeping habits. It's not like they go to the gym here and there, sometimes eat well or have erratic sleep habits. Unless a man is actively going out of his way to do what you did, there's no way he'd ever rack up those kind of numbers, it's just not possible. Also, a lot of men have many other things going on in their lives and may not have the time or energy to devote into a hobby like that. There is nothing wrong with this, it's just not something I'd be willing or able to realistically pull off. I also hate the nightlife scene and never felt natural in that environment, even if I tried it would never work.

Were these women attractive or are you also including some not so good ones lol?

With that said, I feel that one of the best thing for men is to have abundance and be able to play the numbers game. With someone in a situation like yours, there are so many other women potentially available this never becomes an issue. When it does become an issue is when Mark the engineer or computer guy has a job that he grinds away at and has little to no contact with women and no real opportunities to meet any. Hell, Mark could be 6'+ and fit, it doesn't matter if the opportunity is just never there. This is why I feel so many men are frustrated because their avenue to connect with women is OLD sites or apps or perhaps so random unicorn encounter out in the real world.
I've had handfuls of times where I banged a chick that was average.. never any that were below average however.. but I mostly have high standards.. something my friends always admired about me. but to me, its not a thing about standards as much as I simply am attracted to good looking women, and if a girl doesnt meet the mark, she just doesnt meet that mark.. its not that they are ugly to me, but im turned on by hot girls

and I know guys like 'Mark'. but those dudes usually come around as well.. because they usually make like150-250k a year and have been independant for a long time and had no choice but to learn to be better.. Some of those guys are so independant that theyve done **** for years without really having any close friends besides a few coworkers. One of my friends is just like that but he does really well now. Ofc, he goes for anything ..like atrocious whales are not off limits for him.. whereas me, i look at some of the girls he pulls and cant wrap my head around how hes attracted to them.. i guess he's horny enough to settle

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean yes, I don't disagree that it's taxing. I'd emphasize the role of sheer time, though -- even one every two months gets you to 120 in 20 years. What a lot of these guys won't tell you, of course, is that these chicks are far from models. Low standards are the secret of every keyboard Casanova.
I totally agree. There is a guy that I knew in my area, no longer lives, here that claimed to have a high notch count. He did indeed meetup with women that were decent or even attractive but many of those he was fooling around with were legitimately trashy, unattractive, fat, etc. One thing I also noticed was that there was no real "type" that he went for. One was this super trashy, ghetto white woman. Another was a fat and trashy woman from a rural part of our state. Another was this super liberal/SJW type with short hair lol. One was some girl from Africa, etc. I could list a whole different range here but it was interesting to see.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree. There is a guy that I knew in my area, no longer lives, here that claimed to have a high notch count. He did indeed meetup with women that were decent or even attractive but many of those he was fooling around with were legitimately trashy, unattractive, fat, etc. One thing I also noticed was that there was no real "type" that he went for. One was this super trashy, ghetto white woman. Another was a fat and trashy woman from a rural part of our state. Another was this super liberal/SJW type with short hair lol. One was some girl from Africa, etc. I could list a whole different range here but it was interesting to see.
In all honesty, my only real standard (for FWB/ONS anyway) is skinny, younger than me and not aggressively ugly facially. Of course even that's "picky" to some -- I've seen some serious bottom feeders in my day.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I do not understand how it is that you guys spend so much time in mental masturbation trying to prove that a high count is “impossible” and if it was possible the chicks are land whales.

If you guys spent more time becoming the person with the high count instead of justifying why you dont have a triple digit body count you’d be happier.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand how it is that you guys spend so much time in mental masturbation trying to prove that a high count is “impossible” and if it was possible the chicks are land whales.

If you guys spent more time becoming the person with the high count instead of justifying why you dont have a triple digit body count you’d be happier.
That other poster went into detail of how he attained a high count, and it was because he literally dedicated his lifestyle to game/picking up women, which he did by going out on a weekly basis. Most guys don't even have the time or energy for something like this if you have things like a career or other hobbies in your life. Some guys also might not be into nightlife or spam approaching in environments like this. Not only do you have to physically go out of your way to attend these places, but you'd also have to be willing to go through potentially a ton of bull****, rejection, etc. In addition to this, it would also potentially be an expensive endeavor, most places in a good sized metro will have cover charges and you are most likely going to buy yourself or maybe a woman a drink, it would add up quickly. @RazorRambo24 literally put a ton of work into attaining this high of a body count and invested a ton of time, energy and money into this, which is not something most men would be willing to do. Some other guys may prefer to dedicate this spare time towards a money making side hustle, investing or maybe just enjoying other hobbies instead. This is not at all something most men would ever do, nothing wrong with it at all but I sure as hell wouldn't be willing or able to.

Other opportunities that create abundance are OLD sites or apps, but these overall have a very low success rate for the majority of men. Very often you may be chatting with them but it doesn't lead to a meetup. You may even meetup for a first date but then nothing happens or you aren't even into her. Basically, to be able to rack up a high notch count from OLD requires a ton of time and energy invested into something with a low rate of return over a very long period of time. Again, this may be something that most men are not willing to go through, I'm one of them. Your metro area also plays a big role in this as well, some places are better than others and some are worse. This ties in directly with the dating market of your current area, if it sucks does that mean you should pack up and leave? What's to say the next area you go to is actually better? Also, most guys live where they are for a reason, whether that be comfort, a good job, etc. Does it really make sense to pack up everything and go to a different metro because the dating market in your current area sucks?

When we factor out the two avenues of playing a numbers game, OLD and nightlife, you are really only left with random chance encounters in the real world. How often are men going to cross paths with a woman who they find attractive, who also is open to them AND single/available at that given period of time? Again, unless you are in situations like this regularly, most men aren't, the numbers are not in your favor. This is why after a certain age many men find the dating world a struggle.

Hell, I'm 6'4", 235 and one of the fittest guys at my gym and have an 8" penis and I struggle in the dating market. If that gets rejected or deemed not good enough what does that say about the broader market as a whole? I could do what @RazorRambo24 did but I don't have the time or energy for something like that and I hate nightlife. Is someone like me supposed to start taking steroids, or getting limb lengthening surgeries or taking improvisation classes in order to rack up a high notch count? LOL Again, I'd have to dedicate a ton of time and energy and potentially money into something with potentially a low rate of return or possibly even 0 return at all. Why do you think all of these youtube channels about male sexlessness and frustration in the dating market exist?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Cope.

We invest time into what matters to us. I’m not even 6’ tall and don’t go to extreme measures either, but I’m north of 3 digits. Works for me.

Here comes “they were all cows”.

It can be done, if a man wants to. I’m proof.

Hell, I'm 6'4", 235 and one of the fittest guys at my gym and have an 8" penis and I struggle in the dating market. If that gets rejected or deemed not good enough what does that say about the broader market as a whole? I could do what did but I don't have the time or energy for something like that and I hate nightlife. Is someone like me supposed to start taking steroids, or getting limb lengthening surgeries or taking improvisation classes in order to rack up a high notch count? LOL Again, I'd have to dedicate a ton of time and energy and potentially money into something with potentially a low rate of return or possibly even 0 return at all. Why do you think all of these youtube channels about male sexlessness and frustration in the dating market exist?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cope.

We invest time into what matters to us. I’m not even 6’ tall and don’t go to extreme measures either, but I’m north of 3 digits. Works for me.

LOL, you are not north of 3 digits, that's extremely rare, at my size I'm in the top 1%, no god damn way you have that lol. Chances are that the majority of the people on here claiming to have these notch coutns well into the hundreds are completely making this up or at best heavily exaggerating. @RazorRambo24 is a believable example though because he specifically broke down that he made nightlife and gaming women a lifestyle, meaning he invested an insane amount of time and energy in an environment filled with women that are looking to have a good time that they totally forget about the next day.

Last edited:

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP said all chicks included. That said, I didn't include the times I've directly paid in my tally. I damn sure included fat/unattractive girls.

Let's say we have a 46 year old Sosauve member who's been sexually active since the age of 16 and has slept with 150 women.

30 years of sexual activity, 150 women is only 5 women a year. That's easily doable...

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cope.

In the presence of a true badass omG

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah a lot of guys probably exaggerate, but there are posters here who likely do have absurd numbers and every so often post 'receipts'.

There are posters here I do genuinely believe, that said there are studies which show that men routinely lie about their notch count amount in excess where women lie and make it seem less. I think the guys that prioritize game and upping the notch genuinely have absurd numbers. Why would they lie on a forum where they're anonymous? What do they have to gain? Fake internet clout points??? Do some still do it for that very reason? I bet! That seems pathetic to me though...

I know a handful of guys in real life with these numbers exceeding 100, it is real. That said all the guys I know who have that number at a fairly 'young' age have some serious issues in other areas in their life and pursued quantity over quality. Most of them spent time chasing tail and not excellence. Not shaming em, everyone's got their own prerogative.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
3A77A810-B721-4C02-9C91-9F973A0879BC.jpeg
@sangheilios

I’m in my 50’s, I’ve been sexually active longer than you’ve probably been alive, grasshopper. If you can’t lay 4 new chicks a year you are really need the help here and I’m glad you are here.

And with your claimed stats, you should be able to easily; although your attitude might have something to do with it.

Seriously? You’ve never banged 3-4 new chicks in a week? I mean you’re practically a Greek demigod man!

Last edited: