Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Question... If you're intentionally celibate and choosing void of women in order to dedicate your life to a greater good.

Why do you devote so much time on a pick up forum?
I love people, and I love to hear their stories and what their lives are all about and what they're going through. I also love to observe how people interact with each other. This is a great place for all that. So that's why you rarely see me actually posting here, but I spend a fair amount of time just listening in and seeking to better understand men and their problems.

But I do plan to return to dating women with the aim of finding a loyal life mate at some time in the future.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love people, and I love to hear their stories and what their lives are all about and what they're going through. I also love to observe how people interact with each other. This is a great place for all that. So that's why you rarely see me actually posting here, but I spend a fair amount of time just listening in and seeking to better understand men and their problems.

But I do plan to return to dating women with the aim of finding a loyal life mate at some time in the future.
Just curious... Thank you for taking the time to reply.

M

member160761

Question... If you're intentionally celibate and choosing void of women in order to dedicate your life to a greater good.

Why do you devote so much time on a pick up forum?
In another thread he admits he is clinically schizophrenic. Don't take him seriously. He tries to appear noble but if you look through other threads or if I share screenshots of what he writes in the DMs he's just another nutcase living in isolation.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm guessing something between 200 to 300. I have no clue and I wonder how you guys keep score. In a book?

At my prime I slept with 5 different girls in a single week.
- I was above average in lifestyle. I had my own place and a nice car while the competition had none. It's different taking a girl to your place than holding hands in front of their parents house.
- Even though I'm below average in height, everybody says I have a very symmetrical face. I guess I'm not bad looking.
- I travel a lot. Not living exclusively in the States makes things easier.
- I look 10-15 younger so I always had more "game" than the next guy I was competing. At 28 (my prime) I was competing with 20yo kids for the 18yo girls.

With the info above I'm pointing the fact that variables will give you better opportunities. If you live in a farm in Kansas, it doesn't matter how good looking or game you have. Your numbers will be low.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
In another thread he admits he is clinically schizophrenic. Don't take him seriously. He tries to appear noble but if you look through other threads or if I share screenshots of what he writes in the DMs he's just another nutcase living in isolation.
Haters gonna hate. :rolleyes:

But why do you care so much and put so much of your time into trying to Discredit me?

My Holy Book elucidates that people who are guilty of this kind of Conduct are slaves to their Envy; that they resent others who they perceive to excel them in some way. You should read it. You'll get to know who you really are.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

But why do you care so much and put so much of your time into trying to Discredit me?

My Holy Book elucidates that people who are guilty of this kind of Conduct are slaves to their Envy; that they resent others who they perceive to excel them in some way. You should read it. You'll get to know who you really are.
Considering your dedication to your path and that you choose to reject women. Would you consider this / yourself "ALPHA"?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Considering your dedication to your path and that you choose to reject women. Would you consider this / yourself "ALPHA"?
That depends on whether or not you consider someone like the Master Jesus as an "alpha", who devoted himself to Enlightening the masses. Most Christians believe he was a virgin his entire life, while skeptics believe he was married and committed to Mary Magdelene, and they had a daughter named Sarah together. Whichever is the Truth, you can bet most women were highly sexually aroused by him. Yet he refrained from letting them seduce him. Then maybe I am. But if an "alpha" is a man who devotes his life to fornicating with as many women as he can, I'm certainly not one. :)

M

member160761

As mentioned, I don't think of you unless a notification reminds me of you here. What I give is preventual medicine before some desperate guy starts following a schizo. Dysfunction only begets dysfunction. There is nothing holy about a 40 year old masturbator lurking on a PUA forum insulting faceless strangers he will never see.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
As mentioned, I don't think of you unless a notification reminds me of you here. What I give is preventual medicine before some desperate guy starts following a schizo. Dysfunction only begets dysfunction. There is nothing holy about a 40 year old masturbator lurking on a PUA forum insulting faceless strangers he will never see.
Why are you so condemning and prejudiced against someone who has a mental illness (for which treatment has been successfully received)? Have you ever even met someone with schizophrenia? Do you have any experiential knowledge at all upon which to base your highly negative and demeaning assumptions and conclusions about us?

You claim my Religion will be unsuccessful because of my condition, and that no one with schizophrenia has ever amounted to anything; therefore, my failure is inevitable. But once again, this just demonstrates your ignorance on the matter. Look at Vincent Von Gogh. He's revered for his success as a revolutionary painter! Look at L. Ron Hubbard. Though his Religion is a scam, it is now worth 2 billion, meanwhile the Catholic Church (which has been around much, much longer) is worth 4 billion! Look at Syd Barrett. He started the most famous and beloved psychedelic rock band, Pink Floyd, which broke records ten times over for its "Dark Side of the Moon" album! Look at John Nash. He made astounding contributions to mathematics, and a movie was even made about his life ("A Beautiful Mind", which won numerous awards)! The list goes on.

All schizophrenics!

Get your facts, before you make any more uninformed snap-judgments.

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
To anyone who cares, if you want to find me now, I'll be getting this account disabled and using an old, abandoned account: @Kynan.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
. But if an "alpha" is a man who devotes his life to fornicating with as many women as he can, I'm certainly not one. :)
So what brings you to a forum dedicated to “fornicating with as many women as possible”?

Just wondering.

TheSpaniard

Reaction score
Stopped counting in Germany when I was 23. Probably like 5-600 if I had to guess. Spent 10 years married with a handful of affairs each year. Otherwise it’d be significantly higher.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
41.... while 35 of these happened in a 10 year timeframe, if i had made a sport out of it i guess it could be double that number.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About 90 now. Heavily concentrated in certain periods.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's funny this is a sticky thread. I guess comparing ourselves with others must not be so bad, eh?

I like Syd Barrett. Van Gogh too.