Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between a Cult and a Religion. With a Cult, members are boxed in so that they can't leave without repercussions and penalties, and they're also often only allowed to associate with fellow members and no one else. But with a Religion, members are free to come and go as they please. If they want to leave, there is no impediment to them doing so. And they are also allowed to associate with whomever they please.

Mine falls under the latter; refuting your accusation.
No human that believes in the Creator, that he sent his son to die for our sins, would contemplate this blasphemy with a sound mind.

I fully understand philosophical outlooks and views of humanity, ways of living and being, if this is that, call it that. What you're doing, is saying God has given you a revelation to create a new religion for people to believe in. You've called your book a "Holy Book", a quick glance at your website reveals basic concepts, and well-known theories repeated/regurgitated from a human mind.

Something is very wrong here.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
No human that believes in the Creator, that he sent his son to die for our sins, would contemplate this blasphemy with a sound mind.

I fully understand philosophical outlooks and views of humanity, ways of living and being, if this is that, call it that. What you're doing, is saying God has given you a revelation to create a new religion for people to believe in. You've called your book a "Holy Book", a quick glance at your website reveals basic concepts, and well-known theories repeated/regurgitated from a human mind.

Something is very wrong here.
Some people have overcome their Ignorance and thrown off the Superstitions they were indoctrinated with as children, and have realized the Truth that the concept that Jesus died for our sins is a Deception used by those in power to enslave the minds of the masses.

I don't claim to have invented anything new. Like I mentioned, this Religion is the result of detecting Laws already established into Man and Nature by God. If there is anything new in it, it is that it prescribes practical Means and Methods for conforming oneself into Harmony with these Laws, all to the best benefit of the Individual.

That is why it is the TRUE Religion.

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
But yeah, maybe both of us should shut-up so we don't get banned.

Someone asked what my Offering was, and I told them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You offer nothing but Sheol, as you were.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
You offer nothing but Sheol, as you were.
Guys who seek to tear down their fellow man and their aims and purpose do so also unto themselves. They sabotage their own success through their admissions and expressions Jealousy, Envy and Intolerance.

M

member160292

You two dudes being religious, spiritual, existential, whatever the heck you are talking about, imma trump you and say I had sex with 4 chicks, 2 of which I paid one sex for. I amog’ed the other patrons and got a 15% discount

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Guys who seek to tear down their fellow man and their aims and purpose do so also unto themselves. They sabotage their own success through their admissions and expressions of Jealousy, Envy and Intolerance.
We must all conquer them to find Liberty, Love and Prosperity in Life!

For until we stop finding-fault with others Beliefs and Habits, or criticizing them and trying to discredit their Knowledge and Wisdom, or competing with them to prove we're better than them, we will repel them and they won't grant us their Trust and Confidence. We will turn them against us by our expressing these Crimes of our Sins. But what if we had mastered them, might not they have become Allies who offer us aid in our Mission in Life, whether in resources, council, or introductions? What if our own Characters and Personalities were forcing them to reject us, repelling them before they revealed they were an Opportunity for Advance and Growth?

And what would happen in Life if we learned to stop doing all this?

"Let us seek to refuse to make our neighbor feel that which we do not wish to feel."

Last edited:

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
I was just specifically thinking about a few of the chicks I walked out on, and let's say they were 6s-7s. Not 7s-8s. I don't know. Or think of them even as 2s-3s if you wish. Doesn't really matter. All I'm saying is that devoting the time and thought and energy that usually goes into sex might be better used in transmuting it into what I call our Offering or Mission in Life. But it's not for every Man. Some men just want to have fun, and I think that's unwise, but I don't judge it, if it's all mutual.

M

member160761

There's a difference between a Cult and a Religion. With a Cult, members are boxed in so that they can't leave without repercussions and penalties, and they're also often only allowed to associate with fellow members and no one else. But with a Religion, members are free to come and go as they please. If they want to leave, there is no impediment to them doing so. And they are also allowed to associate with whomever they please.

Mine falls under the latter; refuting your accusation.
Not part of the thread but I'd be very careful about revelations from "God". Whatever it was, a vision or dream or inspiration, be careful about this. Saints warn about "divine visions" a lot and even if they may be from God it is better not to trust them and instead to continue to strive in virtue and divine union. God does not reiterate a religion that is already perfect and completely revealed 2000 years ago. The Church is the only institution that lasts that long, and despite many spiritual and physical wars, it still stands, unconquered. Nothing in recorded history comes even close to it.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Not part of the thread but I'd be very careful about revelations from "God". Whatever it was, a vision or dream or inspiration, be careful about this. Saints warn about "divine visions" a lot and even if they may be from God it is better not to trust them and instead to continue to strive in virtue and divine union. God does not reiterate a religion that is already perfect and completely revealed 2000 years ago. The Church is the only institution that lasts that long, and despite many spiritual and physical wars, it still stands, unconquered. Nothing in recorded history comes even close to it.
What if what I'm teaching was exactly the same Doctrine and Precepts that Jesus was teaching His Disciples, but was never, ever really fully explained in the Bible?

logicallefty

Reaction score
@DoubleBarrel @DonQuixote @Murk

Fellas, Please discontinue the religious related discussion as those are against forum rules, plus off topic in this thread. Drifting off topic isn't normally AS big of a deal, but in this thread it may not be appreciated by members. I mean come on, don't we all want to see how many times we have all been laid! Thanks much! LL

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I was really not expecting this; a response of the opposite nature than I predicted. I half expected people to call me a loser and a failure for taking my approach. But I'll accept the compliment. :)
They save those responses for me. Currently 3 and a half years celibate, on top of a further 7 back between ages 21 and 28.
Steaming towards 11 years total across my adult life. I'm not trying to do anything of note with my time, in fact I'm just waiting
the clock out at this point. So kudos to you for trying to do something impactful with your time.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
seems impossiburu but it can be done…

although every time you get a URI/UTI the same broad spectrums used to eradicate them wipe most anything out.

that and take 2g metronidazole every now and then lmao

As an aside, how the hell could you get into the 100+ range without contracting some STD, treatable or permanent?? I would think probability would catch up at that point, even with condoms.

Last edited:

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm at 112.. no STD's and my d!ck hasn't fallen off. I've slowed way down in my late 30's (currently 37) as the "thrill" of it doesn't hit as strong as it used to. My entire life I've been chased and approached by women, and it still happens a couple times a week even at my age. Though I've definitely noticed older women are attracted to me more so as i age up...i don't give them much attention.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quality chicks, fat girls, all females included.
Nearly lost my virginity at 16 to my then girlfriend, parents rolled in to the house and we quickly got dressed. We broke up not long after that.

Slept with only 2 women in college. 2 women post college (one who has since passed away). 2 women after my first marriage.

Grand Total: 6

Obviously, I wish this total was higher. I had two girls that I had shot with on one night stands but I just didn't feel like doing it. Also, I have been in three long term relationships (5 years, 4 years, 9 years and counting with my wife) so that has kept my numbers way down.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also want to add that I'm really selective and picky with women. I don't even bother if I don't like their attitude, if their looks aren't what I'm into, or if they are stupid. I would weigh out the situation and if it's a hassle and not worth the effort to try to sleep with someone who is just average for the sake of getting my numbers up, I pass.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just two. And I wish it were one.

The first time, I was drunk and she persisted, and I was curious what sex was like, so I did it. Then I never slept with her again.

The second time was my second girlfriend. We had a year-long whirlwind romance.

The first time was a mistake. The second time was pretty rad.

But here's my thing:

I don't believe in having sex with women I don't have genuine love and affection for. I never have, and I've never made exceptions, except that first time. I've turned women down too. I just walk out when they're expecting to get some. And it pisses them off. But I am a man of principle.

The problem with spending time pursuing women and sex for personal and physical gratification alone is not a wise investment of time. The man who wants to leave his mark on History knows better (but this is probably not for most); he only indulges his passions within the narrow confines of that which will serve him, and those he then serves, best.

I have been celibate for over a decade now. I choose this. It has empowered me to invest my time in detecting things in Life and Nature and write a book about my discoveries and conclusions that will impact and benefit many. I could not have done this were I foundling my time in chasing the next tail.

Those of us who want to make our Contribution to Humanity, we channel our sexual urges into our Offering which we build our Life's Mission around.
Question... If you're intentionally celibate and choosing void of women in order to dedicate your life to a greater good.

Why do you devote so much time on a pick up forum?