Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, I'm 27 and at a measly 10, this makes me a bit insecure lol.
Quality>Quantity, lots of guys with numbers >50 are probably porking 4-6s for the bulk.

Also your notch count doesn't necessarily speak to your ability to attract women as much as it speaks to how much time and effort you put in. My number could easily be 2x if I didn't periodically go months at a time without even looking at a girl let alone going on dates or getting #s.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have no idea how many , do not even remember how most look like

I only remember the really beautiful ones or really cool ones . But even with them have to think about :)

if I would have to have a guess I am for sure over 100

did recently a test and realized that if I really worked daily , I could easily bang 1 girl a day

did though pass a personal best 2 weeks ago ( 3 girls in 24h )

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 50 but some of those were after at least 5 pints so no definitive body count. And a lot of LTRs 2 years plus I ve got a mate 10 years younger who is in the hundreds. I couldn't be arsed. I think after 20 the same **** repeats, the value of a random fvck goes down and your patience does erode over time

Last edited:

Xanderson

Don Juan
Reaction score
140ish , coming from having to learn game from scratch( theory, youtube, pua programs )
...and a pathetic pre count of like 4 or something

The Professor

Don Juan
Reaction score
30. Mix of LTRs, college women hot for professor, and other fun stories. I enjoy the ethnic mix as well!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW at least 10 of that. 50 I was dipping my d1ck in crazy. Silly boy

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
13. Depressing topic for me, not proud or happy at all with my s life, a rather constant panic and desperation all the time. Feels like clock is ticking too, and I don't have the feels for women my age.

However, I could have increased the count: I reject BPD girls, ugly ones, also neutral to girls I don't feel attracted to, maybe I should have more patience.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49 years old.
Bodycount of seven. Have spent over 10 years of my adult life aged 18-present celibate. Age 21 thru 28 and for the last three 46 thru 49. Don’t feel like I’m missing out on much tbh.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this elsewhere and thought it bore reposting

...She was number 100. 100 since 2010 that's 9 girls per year, almost 1 per month for the last 11.5 years,
So fellas, don't feel like you need to be bedding 5 women per week to be a DJ....

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Around 70ish based on the number of women I typically sleep with during periods of being single, I lost count around 40ish years ago and I have been in long term relationships most of my adult life, though I did have an affair here and there, it's much harder to pull off getting ass when you have a gf checking on you, especially a live in since you can't bring them back to your place....

Personally I prefer steady relationships over chasing fresh tail.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[
I would probably say somewhere in the mid 30s. Lost my V card at 19. Made up for lost time. Most of the girls from college I can't even remember. That's when I racked up the most numbers. The post college girls tend to stand out in my memory as they were fewer and farther between.
Dude-this thread is from 2011!!!!!

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was married at 28, and divorced at 51 (Lost my 'V' status at 17) - I wasn't much good with women before being married, but when I got a g/f she tended to stick around - So at a time when my friends were pumping and dumping, I was having LTRs.
(FWIW I'm calling an LTR anything longer than 6 months)
Before getting married there were 4 LTRs, a couple of one-nighters, two that lasted a month or two, and an older FWB (lasted several months) - I got back together with, and married, one of the previous LTRs who I'd had a daughter with when I was 21 - So my wife was originally no. 4, and also no. 10 (9 total at that point)
Since getting divorced I've more than doubled that, and currently at 22

I still much prefer to stick with one woman for an extended period of time, it's just that these days I cut it short when I know it isn't gonna last - Hence... 13 in 7 yrs as opposed to 9 in the previous 34 yrs

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that is some serious serial monogamy. Must be some monkey branching.

Reaction score
Some number north of 250.

I am 40 now. I read "The Game" by Neil Strauss at 25, heavily studied game and psychology for years, and fancied myself a pick-up artist for a time. I'll admit that I had zero game before 25, but my looks and being a guitarist did get me laid. Once I entered law school, women took a much greater interest in me. When I became a lawyer that owned his own successful firm, it started to get easy with attractive women. I have also always focused on diet and fitness, and I've kept my physique in top shape for years.

However, the main reason for my number being high is that I made the intentional choice at 30 to never get married or have children, and I have generally avoided monogamous relationships since I was 18. I've been monogamous for about 5 of the last 22 years of my life. Having the freedom to have sex with multiple women has always been very important to me. I've always made it a top priority to keep the quality, quantity, and availability of women high in my life. It's been my greatest passion besides work.

These days, I like to focus on what I now deem "higher endeavors" such as reading, researching, and writing, but my desire for having multiple female sexual partners never goes away. And since my abhorrence for monogamy, marriage, and having children has only grown stronger over the years, I doubt my body count will slow down any time soon.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in my number when I do the math, because I've been actively dating women for a large part of the 17 years I've been out of monogamous relationships. 17 years times 12 months per year is 204. If I put my number at 250 for simplicity, that means I've had sex with 1.23 new women per month, which is lackluster by my standards. I've gone through periods of months many times where I'm easily having sex with 2 new women per week. It was definitely when I was younger than 25, and while I was building my law firm working 80 to 100 hours per week, that I was slacking off.

I have higher standards than my number may imply. If I had sex with everything that had a vagina, especially with the popularity of dating apps exploding since I was 18, I would likely be over 1,500 by now or more. Also, knowing my number exactly would be impossible given that I used to intake and mix a large amount of substances as a rock musician before law school.

Last edited: