“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

how long per day for dj training?

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ Mission

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Might want to put some time in to learn the groundwork and then whatever time you feel you should put in. The vantage point of a Don Juan is from the Self. Focus on yourself. The amount of time other people put in is inconsequential.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
huh??

do u read articles? Bodybuilding? go out for cold approaches etc. If so how long do you spend per day doing those stuff
 

Not a Game

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
bay area.ca.usa
If you check out my Boot Camp, you'll see that I'm doing this **** all day. It's about changing your entire life around and working hard to achieve your goals and become the person you want to be. Read my quotes and you'll get a better understanding.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by david90
huh??

do u read articles? Bodybuilding? go out for cold approaches etc. If so how long do you spend per day doing those stuff
Articles wear off after some time. As well as the forums.

Cold approaches... I don't do them. I network through people I know.

How is bodybuilding DJ?
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
I go out and cold approach up to 6 times a week. After work on weekdays, and all night on fridays, all day and night on saturdays.
 
Top