Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how long do you wait until you delete her number?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when you meet a girl and you get her number, then you text her someday...a few hours pass and she doesnt reply...
when do you decide that she's just not interested and you delete her number?

For example, last week, I met a chick. A few days later I texted her and she replied three days later. I just replied 'ok', and deleted her number.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The only people who's number are in my contacts are the people that I actually talk to. However, if I contacted a broad and she didn't hit me back, it would take me a minute to actually delete her number because I would have forgotten that I called her.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays I have a bulletproof instinct to screen girls, I can tell those who are interested from those who are not so get the number only when sure.

But as a general rule, to answer your question I would say few hours to delete the number of a girl not returning the first text or call and couple of days to delete girls with which you established contact but didnt manage to set a date or make it work smoothly.

You know those girls that need 1 hours to reply with a short closed answer message only to disappear when you mention meeting and then restarting to answers to normal texts? you can delete those numbers right after.

No need to reply "ok" in your case, once you decided she is out, she is not even worth those 20 cents of message, you dont need to write "ok" to show her that you're not bvtthurt, its no longer a "battle of wittyness".

RedBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only people who's number are in my contacts are the people that I actually talk to. However, if I contacted a broad and she didn't hit me back, it would take me a minute to actually delete her number because I would have forgotten that I called her.
Second this.
I'll text them a message containing their name and mine, then archive it, so that when they DO reply I can recall who it is.

Nowadays I have a bulletproof instinct to screen girls, I can tell those who are interested from those who are not so get the number only when sure.
Can you make a post on this? I'm lacking it that area and I'm sure it'll help a lot of DJ's.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you make a post on this? I'm lacking it that area and I'm sure it'll help a lot of DJ's.
If it can help, I'll make a thread about it trying to communicate as much as possible however it takes a certain amount of experience to relate.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I'd message a girl after I got her number and she wouldnt text back. I waited a day and wrote something the likes of:

"Hey, shame you didnt reply, you seemed like a really interesting person, either its a wrong number or your being a snob. Anyways take it easy."

Its not exactly word for word coz that snob bit doesnt sound right, but it used to work like a charm, girls would message back within 10 min saying "I'm sorry was so busy I forgotl, how are you?" or " Im not a snob, I'm a nice girl"

It might have been in Braddocks text guide, if anyone has read it let me know I'll have a look and get back to you.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 80% sure it was:

"Hey, shame you didnt reply, thought you were really fun to talk to, either your really busy or your just playing hard to get. Anyways take it easy."

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we talking about real world dating or a chick you met online? There has been more than one occasion where I got a chick's number online, talked for a while and never met up with her for whatever reason. (she lost interest or something) only to hit her up 3-6 months down the road and get in her pants. I'll text her a random picture of me out of the blue, if she likes what she sees and she's single she'll probably respond.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Are we talking about real world dating or a chick you met online? There has been more than one occasion where I got a chick's number online, talked for a while and never met up with her for whatever reason. (she lost interest or something) only to hit her up 3-6 months down the road and get in her pants. I'll text her a random picture of me out of the blue, if she likes what she sees and she's single she'll probably respond.
For online chicks, I give about 7 days tops to see interest. I don't hit up a girl 6 months down the line because she already showed disinterest. It's better to ditch a b**ch that shows a low level of interest in you. Woman stops answering my texts and calls, she is blocked online and deleted fro all platforms.

If you didn't meet up with a chick from online, you f**ked up somewhere or she found a better man. Cut and move on.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I delete every contact that I know I won't be initiating with in the future. If somebody does contact me out of the blue, I ll just ask who it is. No contact- no worries.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in the DJS view.

On tinde rif you message a girl- how long do you wait for a reply before unmatching them?>

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll text them a message containing their name and mine, then archive it, so that when they DO reply I can recall who it is.
Why would you send them a message with your name and their name in it. They wont reply to this foolishness cause its creepy. It also negates the point of deleting their number. You legitematly don't want to know who it is if they reinitiate contact.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I'd message a girl after I got her number and she wouldnt text back. I waited a day and wrote something the likes of:

"Hey, shame you didnt reply, you seemed like a really interesting person, either its a wrong number or your being a snob. Anyways take it easy."

Its not exactly word for word coz that snob bit doesnt sound right, but it used to work like a charm, girls would message back within 10 min saying "I'm sorry was so busy I forgotl, how are you?" or " Im not a snob, I'm a nice girl"

It might have been in Braddocks text guide, if anyone has read it let me know I'll have a look and get back to you.

I can see how it would get her to respond but she still has low interest and probably not with the effort. People around here are always saying to only "pursue" high interest pum pum.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm interested in the DJS view.

On tinde rif you message a girl- how long do you wait for a reply before unmatching them?>
You never unmatch. Just let them move down to the bottom. On tinder I usually forget when I respond to a match so it's always a little surprise. After a few exchanges I get their number for WhatsApp and I take it from there.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never delete/unmatch unless its she was a total b!tch. I get the vibe that you guys treat 'deleting numbers/blocking' as some kind of cheap tactic to get in the last word. Correct me if I'm wrong

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never delete/unmatch unless its she was a total b!tch. I get the vibe that you guys treat 'deleting numbers/blocking' as some kind of cheap tactic to get in the last word. Correct me if I'm wrong
Thinking about it, it may be the case, Im guilty myself of such behaviour.

I guess its either our ego that wants to have the last word (as deleting a girl that ignores you punish her in any way) while at the same time the necessity to remove a source of stress and disappointment from our life, even a temptation to write again then feel pissed off when the reply doesnt come.

Technicaly its better to just leave the numbers given the will power not to write them, this way random texts can be recognized, also a very low percentage of those low interest girls can turn to be interested in months, but again surely less than 5%.

Anyway for those unable to control themselves, still better to block and delete.

In case of tinder I unmatch for the simple fact that I dont want my face to be shown to her friends, given the chance I may be dating or banging one of those.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be disciplined enough not to call or text... no reason to delete anything. The only time I do is once in awhile I'll update my contacts and remove people I haven't spoken with in awhile.

But if you can not help yourself... well, as soon as you're done with someone, delete then, why wait.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, when you meet a girl and you get her number, then you text her someday...a few hours pass and she doesnt reply...
when do you decide that she's just not interested and you delete her number?

For example, last week, I met a chick. A few days later I texted her and she replied three days later. I just replied 'ok', and deleted her number.
Never text more than twice. Never leave more than one voice mail. After either get no reply flush her number.

Muscle brain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes is a test to see if you a creepy guy!
So i would wait 1 week and than send her a funny text!
If she was not interested she would not have give you her number...