Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how long do you wait until you delete her number?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Sometimes is a test to see if you a creepy guy!
So i would wait 1 week and than send her a funny text!
If she was not interested she would not have give you her number...
Disagree.

Sometimes a woman will give you her number just to get attention from you or get you away from her. I don't think it's a test either. If she don't answer after a week, 2 weeks tops, drop her. She would answer the phone if Channing Tatum called her, and you'd answer the phone or a text if Katy Perry reached out.

Don't waste your time with lukewarm girls, find those that are already highly interested in you.

Muscle brain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

Sometimes a woman will give you her number just to get attention from you or get you away from her. I don't think it's a test either. If she don't answer after a week, 2 weeks tops, drop her. She would answer the phone if Channing Tatum called her, and you'd answer the phone or a text if Katy Perry reached out.

Don't waste your time with lukewarm girls, find those that are already highly interested in you.
Ok, well! Make sense!! If she´s a Attention craving Wh0re.

RedBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you send them a message with your name and their name in it. They wont reply to this foolishness cause its creepy. It also negates the point of deleting their number.
That's actually a standard way I exchange contacts with anyone.
Is it foolish to introduce myself with a message containing among other things our names?
To clarify, I meant the first message

Mmm, the point of deleting numbers is so that I don't see them in my contact list when I call people that are important. Later on, I might waste time thinking about her.

You legitematly don't want to know who it is if they reinitiate contact.
I actually do want to know, because it's fun.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, as I said in my original post, I met this girl some nights ago in a cuban club, and I got her number.

Two days ago I texted her, and she replied today, two days after I texted her, which clearly shows she's not interested but...here it comes how stupid and manipulative some women are:

me: hey, this is Pyros, how are you cuban dancer?
(two days later)
her: hey!!! how are you??? I am very good!! what about you??
-- see? she seems super excited...but nope, I dont buy it
me: I am very good too. I dont see your profile pic
(she adds me to her contact list so now I can see it)
me: what are you doing on your pic exactly?
her: I do cha cha cha
me: I understand know why you move your hips that way while you dance bachata...
(several hours later...)

-- nothing -- nada --

I am not texting her unless she suddenly becomes super responsive and fun, which I doubt based on the fact that she took two days to reply to my first text, and now shes took more than 6 hours and still no reply.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Two days ago I texted her, and she replied today, two days after I texted her, which clearly shows she's not interested but...here it comes how stupid and manipulative some women are:

me: hey, this is Pyros, how are you cuban dancer?
(two days later)
her: hey!!! how are you??? I am very good!! what about you?? -- see? she seems super excited...but nope, I don't buy it

How in the f*ck can you tell that she's acting as if she's super excited? Isn't her perceived "excitement," (or the lack thereof,) solely based on your interpretation of the message? Also, where does the manipulation comes into play? Why would she manipulate you and what does she stand to gain from it?

me: I am very good too. I dont see your profile pic
(she adds me to her contact list so now I can see it)
Why did you want to see her profile picture and how was that suppose to benefit you?

I am not texting her unless she suddenly becomes super responsive and fun,
How do you suddenly become "super responsive and fun." via text. What happened to the broad that you were supposedly f*cking? Or was that fantasy and bullsh*t?

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont like having hundreds of numbers in my phone when I only use 20-30 of them. I delete anyone's number I know I wont want to have contact with anymore. If a girl is flakey or doesnt reply back to your texts/calls there is no reason to keep her number in your phone

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see how it would get her to respond but she still has low interest and probably not with the effort. People around here are always saying to only "pursue" high interest pum pum.
They say that, because most guys don't have the game to pursue and turn low interest women into plates.