Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is it possible that the dashing "Warrior Prince" Harry, having married a cougar, is now a complete Beta?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most stupid discussion ever. Don't drag this forum to **** like "Hunting is beta", it's sad

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably much harder for a prince to become a normal dude. Very hard to a guy like him to learn by trial and error, since pretty much everybody he talks to knows he's royalty and rich as fvck. A guy like that turning into a lady's man is very unlikely. It's more likely he has very little resistance to a charming woman who purposely seduces him, as is what likely happened.

Guys that wonder why this guy ISN'T alpha are, in my opinion, exhibiting non alpha traits themselves. Stuff this like this pretty self-explanatory for people who've been around the block a few times.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they do kill unnecessarily tho, it's called surplus killing. They kill way more animals then they can eat and just leave the bodies. A lot of animals do this too
Lions are not humans, surplus killing can help other animals feed and can be used as bait for lions smh

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the most stupid discussion ever. Don't drag this forum to **** like "Hunting is beta", it's sad
I'm not dragging anything, you can choose to admit you're wrong and move on. Hunting is beta and serves no purpose. Using a gun is beta, just like the old saying says put the guns down and fight it out like men. Why? Because any coward can pull the trigger

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably much harder for a prince to become a normal dude. Very hard to a guy like him to learn by trial and error, since pretty much everybody he talks to knows he's royalty and rich as fvck. A guy like that turning into a lady's man is very unlikely. It's more likely he has very little resistance to a charming woman who purposely seduces him, as is what likely happened.

Guys that wonder why this guy ISN'T alpha are, in my opinion, exhibiting non alpha traits themselves. Stuff this like this pretty self-explanatory for people who've been around the block a few times.
If he had the slightest game he would be slaying younger women left and right due to his celebrity status. So yes, I would assume that he would have even the slightest most average game. And if he did, he should be in mountains of poon due to who he is. That’s why it’s difficult for us to comprehend why he’d settle for an older cougar and not marry some hot 22 year old blonde.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lions are not humans, surplus killing can help other animals feed and can be used as bait for lions smh
Lions aren't humans??...Dude... You're the one who made the analogy to begin with when you brought up animals and hunting vs chicago gangmembers lol... I'm done

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forgot their names but the one married to Megan merkle seems to have slightly better game. The other brother seems like a creep to me

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lions aren't humans??...Dude... You're the one who made the analogy to begin with when you brought up animals and hunting vs chicago gangmembers lol... I'm done
Of course you're done cause you missed the point and have no rebuttal. It's good to quit sometimes in life. You're arguments were trash, not the stuff at the top that soggy stuff at the bottom of the trash bag.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you're done cause you missed the point and have no rebuttal. It's good to quit sometimes in life. You're arguments were trash, not the stuff at the top that soggy stuff at the bottom of the trash bag.
Ok, I'll give you my "rebuttal" just because you want to be smart

I never compared lions to humans. You said lions only kill for survival, as if they have some moral high ground when it comes to killing, that's just simply not true... And lions are king of the jungle, they don't need bait... And most of their prey aren't carnivores anyways

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing masculine or"alpha" about grown men hiding from ferocious beasts only to kill them passively aggressively lol. Wait it's called intelligence or tactical pursuit lol. It's called common sense. Bunch of rich betas with food on their plate hunting animals too cowardly to confront face to face.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'll give you my "rebuttal" just because you want to be smart

I never compared lions to humans. You said lions only kill for survival, as if they have some moral high ground when it comes to killing, that's just simply not true... And lions are king of the jungle, they don't need bait... And most of their prey aren't carnivores anyways
I never said lions have a moral high ground. They kill out of a nesscitiy to eat, it's instinct. Humans killing animals for fun is not instinct its cowardly and not alpha you moron! Now go over my post and correct my spelling mistakes to feel smarter lol

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said lions have a moral high ground. They kill out of a nesscitiy to eat, it's instinct. Humans killing animals for fun is not instinct its cowardly and not alpha you moron! Now go over my post and correct my spelling mistakes to feel smarter lol
I said "as if they have moral high ground"... that doesn't imply you said that...

As far as your whole humans aren't animals thing, I disagree, humans are animals. But we'll forever disagree on that so ok, that's your opinion, I have mine

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said "as if they have moral high ground"... that doesn't imply you said that...

As far as your whole humans aren't animals thing, I disagree, humans are animals. But we'll forever disagree on that so ok, that's your opinion, I have mine
Yes it does re read what you wrote. I got a mouse in my house let me be tactical go to the store buy a trap set it up when the mouse is not there and leave some cheese. Yea I'm so tactical

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I meant to say I didn't literally say you said that, but yea it did imply it

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said teenage pvssy. That would mean you either endorse or engage in pedophilia.
Even if he meant at the low end of the teens (i.e., 13), that wouldn't be pedophilia, but rather ephebophilia. Just a few generations ago in places like Mississippi, it was perfectly fine for a man to marry a 13 year old gal (e.g., Jerry Lee "The Killer" Lewis, whose 13 year old bride was also his 1st cousin :eek:, the daughter of his bassist, his uncle :eek:).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men talk about teen girls they intend late high school and early university girls, you would know if you were to attend men instead of going out with your mom and your sisters the whole day.

Not sure if woman in disguise or soyboy btw, hard to tell the difference between u people, SJW for that Im sure.
Once I was at university full-time (I had attended university part-time while still matriculated as a high school student; looking back, I should have just skipped senior year), I considered anyone who was 17 (age of consent in my state) and a high school graduate as fair game. There was, when I was 26, even a very well-developed 16 year old :eek: (I think she was only a few months shy of 17) that was a junior in high school whom I had met at a wedding, and decided that I wanted her digits (she refused :(), and was prepared to be very chaste with her until she had ripened to age 17. Around that time, while at a wedding away from home, I met my friend's 15 year-old sister-in-law :eek::eek: that I was sexually excited by, but since it would be long distance, I demurred. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or maybe using tactics? Lions hide in the bushes and hunt with tactics as a crew. They cowards, too?
I think the idea is that they are dumb animals and are incapable of technology to humanely slaughter meat-animals.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw hunting is absolutely not beta. We’re predators. Hunting game, women, sales... it’s all masculine shyt.
Naw, hunting is for weak people. Killing animals from a far who have a huge disadvantage. Doesn’t sound alpha to me at all. Now if you wrestled a bear with your own bare hands, then we can talk. It’s like sexing obese hb 5’s and calling yourself a ladies man. It’s too easy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yes hunting is beta, modern day hunting is beta. Hunting animals for food or survival is not beta. Sitting in camoflaogue and shooting an animal is weak and cowardly
Hunting is never beta.

I hunt on a regular basis, been doing so since the age of 5 or 6, I am skilled in many traditional hunting skills, blow piping poison darts, wooden/bamboo stakes/spears, traps both on land, on trees and in water and, using modern weaponry such as throwing axes, short swords and rifles.

In the jungles it is a man's inherent right to hunt and kill but it must be done with enormous respect.

Kill and eat - yes, the jungle understands you and you understand it's laws.

Kill and not eat - no, the jungle will not understand you and you do not understand it's laws. For you are a deviant within its laws and will be punished sooner or later.