Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is it possible that the dashing "Warrior Prince" Harry, having married a cougar, is now a complete Beta?

logicallefty

Reaction score
Prince Harry can be a complete beta by taking the same path many Hollywood celebs do. That is, if you get to the top and don't stop moving, the only direction to go is back down. Look at all of the celebs who make it to the top of celeb status... Aaaaaand then they get into drugs, drinking, etc. and tank back down to the bottom of human society.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prince Harry is Beta, Sorry English men, every thing he did was beta , even if we assume he really in love with her and he passed on things like her age /look etc , he still beta in other decisions he made example :
1- He told everyone his wife can do what ever she want even if it is against the traditions.
2- Although she advertise herself as very humane , she treat palace workers with less respect and Harry know that and silent.
3- Many poeple even from main stream media think he is looking for strong woman to be his emotional mom because he suffered and tired ( weak ) .

I cant understand how this man was officer with 4 stars on his shoulders . but since he is price , he might just got them without real efforts

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunting is never beta.

I hunt on a regular basis, been doing so since the age of 5 or 6, I am skilled in many traditional hunting skills, blow piping poison darts, wooden/bamboo stakes/spears, traps both on land, on trees and in water and, using modern weaponry such as throwing axes, short swords and rifles.

In the jungles it is a man's inherent right to hunt and kill but it must be done with enormous respect.

Kill and eat - yes, the jungle understands you and you understand it's laws.

Kill and not eat - no, the jungle will not understand you and you do not understand it's laws. For you are a deviant within its laws and will be punished sooner or later.
You're beta dude

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about the royal family, but I find it hard to believe that Harry had trouble getting women. Women frigging love Princess Diana, so I would imagine girls would flock to him just on the basis of his mother. I know his older brother had a playboy reputation.

So guys here don't appreciate who he ended up with. What else is new? We each have our own idea of what we want. Poster One seldom likes who Poster Two chooses.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hunting is never beta.

I hunt on a regular basis, been doing so since the age of 5 or 6, I am skilled in many traditional hunting skills, blow piping poison darts, wooden/bamboo stakes/spears, traps both on land, on trees and in water and, using modern weaponry such as throwing axes, short swords and rifles.

In the jungles it is a man's inherent right to hunt and kill but it must be done with enormous respect.

Kill and eat - yes, the jungle understands you and you understand it's laws.

Kill and not eat - no, the jungle will not understand you and you do not understand it's laws. For you are a deviant within its laws and will be punished sooner or later.
How does hunting with blow piping poison darts work? do you have any link about it?
I often see it on movies and wondered how exactly they prepare it all and what you can get out of it.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm beta then you must be even lower then a worm.

Perhaps a parasitic virus/bacteria that latches on to people to survive?
You're beta my dude and parasitic that's why you hunt and kill for game and not survival. Parasite

kzar_kzar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this video with fellow SoSuave member (he seems to have been inactive for a while) Rollo Tomassi where he discusses Harry (@ ~ 18:00)

It's been in the news that Harry's new cougar wife is some type of animal-rights activist, so Harry has given up his annual family pheasant hunt to please her. This seems extraordinarily incongruent with Harry's persona of being an alpha military man (and yes, he was a legitimate soldier, so much so that his commanders had to be concerned with him being a golden target in Afghanistan) and otherwise alpha stud with the ladies (of course, helped on by being royalty, which is the equivalent of just being a wealthy celebrity, etc.).

Perhaps there is a "beta gene" that is in family, since his great-great-uncle Edward VIII gave up his constitutional monarch job to marry a rather plain-looking single mommy?
Don't you think it is alpha that he stood against his family to marry a plain looking single mommy.. he could have just arranged marry etc etc..

Agree with @Trump

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think talking about other people is Beta.

I think having/keeping a wife(girlfriend) is alpha.

Jealousy is toxic.

BTW, she hunted him down through common friends.. He didnt have to hunt. So he's Alpha for being a fisherman ?

A Prince with Mommy issues who doesnt want to have anything to do with "royal public relations" and a "failed actress seeking support and a Spotlight with daddy issues" got together and married.

It's win-win for each.

Wish them the best.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know much about the royal family, but I find it hard to believe that Harry had trouble getting women. Women frigging love Princess Diana, so I would imagine girls would flock to him just on the basis of his mother. I know his older brother had a playboy reputation.

So guys here don't appreciate who he ended up with. What else is new? We each have our own idea of what we want. Poster One seldom likes who Poster Two chooses.
It's pretty funny, usually women complain about male celebrities' choices in women.

And never mind the fact that if any of us were in a bar and the Prince walked in, we'd lose the "alpha/beta" contest in a heartbeat.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
How does hunting with blow piping poison darts work? do you have any link about it?
I often see it on movies and wondered how exactly they prepare it all and what you can get out of it.
I learned it from young. It's basically made from bamboo. It's able to kill or stun a grown bear but not an elephant.

The poison is a mix of venom from insects and snakes - this can also be used in the river to stun - kill fish.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're beta my dude and parasitic that's why you hunt and kill for game and not survival. Parasite
What do you know staying and growing up in a city ?

You must think that my tribesman are vegetarians and able to grow food in the jungle ? Foolishness.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned it from young. It's basically made from bamboo. It's able to kill or stun a grown bear but not an elephant.

The poison is a mix of venom from insects and snakes - this can also be used in the river to stun - kill fish.
So you get a bamboo as barrel, your blow as propeller? what do you use as shot and how do u put the venom inside?

Most of all how do you get the venom, you make it or buy it?

Clearly silence allows you a second shot if you miss the first one which wont work with guns.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So you get a bamboo as barrel, your blow as propeller? what do you use as shot and how do u put the venom inside?
Yes to the 1st question. The bullet "a sharpen shard of bamboo" and the venom is place at the tip.

We carry venoms inside a small container made from bamboo.

There r basically 2 types of bamboo species in the jungle. Use the smaller type.

Most of all how do you get the venom, you make it or buy it?
It's not for sale in the shops lol. I make em and it's a tedious process as you'll need to collect insects and snakes.

Clearly silence allows you a second shot if you miss the first one which wont work with guns.
It does depending on the type of animal. If the prey is a bird then there's no 2nd shot but if it's a boar then you'll have plenty of shots provided the wind is blowing in the direction u r facing.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes to the 1st question. The bullet "a sharpen shard of bamboo" and the venom is place at the tip.

We carry venoms inside a small container made from bamboo.

There r basically 2 types of bamboo species in the jungle. Use the smaller type.

It's not for sale in the shops lol. I make em and it's a tedious process as you'll need to collect insects and snakes.

It does depending on the type of animal. If the prey is a bird then there's no 2nd shot but if it's a boar then you'll have plenty of shots provided the wind is blowing in the direction u r facing.
Its really interesting, awfully Im a city guy and never had the chance to learn this skills.

Can you suggest me any link to learn about it?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Its really interesting, awfully Im a city guy and never had the chance to learn this skills.

Can you suggest me any link to learn about it?
I don't know of any links nor do I watch much YouTube.

But I would suggest you start off learning using bamboos to survive in a jungle. Big species and small species bamboos have different usage, know the difference when you see one.

It's uses is paramount for survival in the jungle. Carrying water, cooking, housing, stakes, traps on trees, fish traps absent fishing equipment, the list is endless.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, the hunting discussion is over. Everyone has expressed their feelings about it.

I'm starting to see ad hominems now, clearly started by one particular member, so rather than closing the thread I'm prohibiting further discussion about hunting in this particular thread. Start another one in AE if you feel strongly about it, and keep the insults out of it.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It is the conditioning of male in female centric societies to never question some qualities in women, such as look , age , etc . so he is basically just doing what the society is encouraging men and cheering them to do it , regardless of their best interest as men.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It is the conditioning of male in female centric societies to never question some qualities in women, such as look , age , etc . so he is basically just doing what the society is encouraging men and cheering them to do it , regardless of their best interest as men.
We have an agreement here.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't find Meghan Markle particularly attractive, but I have no problem believing that Harry does. It's not like she's butt ugly or anything.
And she's only three years older than he is. I've noticed that some men who lost their mothers at a young age tend to go for older women, rather than the more typical male desire for younger.