Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is being able to walk away an attractive quality?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the only move you can make when things can wrong, and the best one you can make.

It's rare in life that your only choice is your best choice, what a funny world we live in.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't just leave with the expectation of coming back but also don't be emotional about it.

Great women negotiate with their words, great men negotiate with their very presence alone which is why we always win.
I had a funny interaction with a female coworker yesterday. We used to be thick as thieves but after the pandemic she decided to give all of her time to other people. I followed through and made zero effort as well, like she was dead to me. Yesterday she came around, while in a group setting. Noticed she kept glancing in my direction. Later sends a text that said “I looked happy and healthy and she missed hanging out like we used to.” Um, she is the one that didn’t appreciate what I had to offer. I decided I’m not going to bother with her anymore. Not much of a loss since most women have nothing to offer.

Best outcome is to walk away without conflict and go about your life without them. This applies to either gender but in this case it was a woman. Don’t give your time and effort to people who don’t appreciate it. Something about being able to walk away calmly with no remorse is very powerful.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, I give one or two warnings before I end the relationship, but I don't cater to their insecurities.
I used to have a 3 strike policy.. Definitely binning that chit.

If a chick does one major fuk up, especially when it is meant to be the honeymoon period, I am done.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I struggle with the understanding/concept around that willingness and the ability to walk away is an attractive quality... that it shows all the qualities that a woman wants in a man. Because once you've done that (walk away) - haven't you already ended the interaction with the woman? How or why does that impact them if you've cut them off already?
The alternative is that you're a doormat, and a doormat is not attractive.
Also, as has been said, a man with abundance can walk away more easily. And a man with abundance is attractive, because that shows he is valued by other women.

But that doesn't mean that the woman will value you necessarily. She might, she might not. But at least you're left with your self respect, which is better (and more attractive) than not having any. Because if you don't have self respect, you're a groveling simp.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking away is what losers do. You walk away and some new guy will be bustin nuts in her before you know it. The woman wont think twice about you if you walk away. Nowadays women have too many options to care about you. 20 years ago walking away mightve been cool but now with social media its your loss if you walk away.
Yeh let's follow your advice.. No matter how much abuse she puts you through, don't walk away, because that's what losers do.

She will lose respect for you eventually anyway and go fuk chad and Tyrone, then go head & eventually dump you, because she no longer respects you.

Don't listen to this chump, he lacks self respect & dignity, will hold onto that puzzy with his dear Life, out of fear that she will eventually bang someone else. Clown world

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking away is what losers do. You walk away and some new guy will be bustin nuts in her before you know it. The woman wont think twice about you if you walk away. Nowadays women have too many options to care about you. 20 years ago walking away mightve been cool but now with social media its your loss if you walk away.

Funnily enough there's this female ebony dating coach who said this as well. Her theory was in order to get her back you should stay in contact. I always remember this because its so different from any other advice.

Yet, i disagree. Its actually bs. You cant stop a woman from following her p00sy once she wants out. No amount of attention will stop her. You might prolong your own pain because the healing takss longer.

Being able to walk away is an invisible force, like being able to kill or murk a man, having a lotta money, having a good D , the dgaf mindset ect. Its felt without ever having to mention it if that makes sense.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scared little men walk away from there problems. Do you pout like a little baby when you walk away too. I bet you do
I think you two are talking about two different situations. The OP is talking about being able to walk away. Not necessarily giving up at the first sign of a challenge.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You arent special. Once youre gone she wont care. You can be the chump on the sideline getting none. I guarantee ive bedded more women then you. Im just spitting a nugget. Youre old school advice doesnt work in todays game. Women have 10 men on backup at all times. Btw youre assuming holding onto one means you dont have others on the side. Where did I say that I accept disrespect from a woman? You can still be in a relationship and in control and not walk away. Scared little men walk away from there problems. Do you pout like a little baby when you walk away too. I bet you do
The idea isn't that you walk away at the first sign of drama or some problem.

Obviously it's best to try work on things a little and. I tend to give maybe 2-3 chances for the relationship to get back on track.

If after multiple attempts and opportunities the relationship is still toxic/problematic then walking away is the only solution.

What else can you do, if things are heading south fast!!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking away means that you have mastered having a good frame.

Iron Rule of Tomassi #1

Frame is everything. Always be aware of the subconscious balance of who’s frame in which you are operating. Always control the Frame, but resist giving the impression that you are.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You arent special. Once youre gone she wont care. You can be the chump on the sideline getting none. I guarantee ive bedded more women then you. Im just spitting a nugget. Youre old school advice doesnt work in todays game. Women have 10 men on backup at all times. Btw youre assuming holding onto one means you dont have others on the side. Where did I say that I accept disrespect from a woman? You can still be in a relationship and in control and not walk away. Scared little men walk away from there problems. Do you pout like a little baby when you walk away too. I bet you do
In the ideal world men would have several other chicks, aswell as his current problematic LTR, however the REALITY is, most average men are lucky to get a single date in a 6 month period.

There only option is the chick they are with and if she is treating him like crap, then walking away is all he can do.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walking away is what losers do. You walk away and some new guy will be bustin nuts in her before you know it. The woman wont think twice about you if you walk away.
Who cares?

Honestly I WANT that to happen. Then she won't bother me any more.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think walking away can work but I am a believer in leaving doors open and not shutting them completely. I know some of you guys are firm on walking away and never talking with them again. I dont like that scenario because you spent time with this person and they were a part of your life. I dont like burning bridges. I get what you mean about some guys only having walking away as an option but if you are a d*ck from the get go then there will be less of a chance that she will disrespect you cause she knows your a d*ck and you can get p*ssy from other places if you need to. The boundaries have to be set early on the relationship though. Let her know you can do without her and that you have other options if she ever even thinks about disrespecting you. I have followed pooks and rollos advice for many years. Im not some guy that doesnt know how all of this works but sometimes I dont fully agree with some of these principles that are supposed to be set in stone. I think some of the player rules can be bent and you can still get great results.
Agreed when it comes to disrespect you gotta be willing to walk.. And the chick instinctively will need to know that you will Walk.

However the crazee ones will still try you and some will break those boundaries no matter what.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You arent special. Once youre gone she wont care. You can be the chump on the sideline getting none. I guarantee ive bedded more women then you. Im just spitting a nugget. Youre old school advice doesnt work in todays game. Women have 10 men on backup at all times.
Wrong in many ways.

If you arent special to her, you need to walk.

If she can replace you by tomorrow, you are not good enough for her caliber.

If she has 10 men like you as backup, you made the fatal error of choosing a woman thats above your own sexual market value.

The REAL nugget:
The wise man chooses his woman amongst the ones that hallow the ground he walks on.

This of course is only important if you are considering the woman in question as GF/wife-material..... if she is just a sex toy, who gives a shyt anyway?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong in many ways.

If she has 10 men like you as backup, you made the fatal error of choosing a woman thats above your own sexual market value.

The REAL nugget:
The wise man chooses his woman amongst the ones that hallow the ground he walks on.

This of course is only important if you are considering the woman in question as GF/wife-material..... if she is just a sex toy, who gives a shyt anyway?
Yes staying in constant fear that she will easily replace you will without a doubt keep you in the position of weakness in the relationship.

She will sense that weakness, and drop you eventually anyway.

The idea is, doesn't matter how many options she has, she MUST understand that you will walk either way, if her behaviour/conduct isn't acceptable.

If her bad behaviour continues, then it's time to walk away. Will she replace you?

Yeh more than likely, but who cares if she isn't worth keeping around for the long term.

Something I have learned from my current experience is, absolutely do not LTR these girls if there conduct is problematic or they are causing too much drama.

Keep them in the sex zone indefinitely or till they prove they are a positive force in your life.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong in many ways.

The REAL nugget:

All basic common sense. Perfectly broken down.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes staying in constant fear that she will easily replace you will without a doubt keep you in the position of weakness in the relationship.
The very last thing a person (no matter man or woman) wants to do with their life, is choose to stay in a relationship out of FEAR of losing that relationship. This should be taught to children before even maths or reading.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes significant disrespect.

It should be 1 strike & walking away.

If she comes crawling back, let her know your boundaries.

If hit happens again. Walk away permanently!

I know some of you guys believe it should be a Dumping on the first offense.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes significant disrespect.

It should be 1 strike & walking away.

If she comes crawling back, let her know your boundaries.

If hit happens again. Walk away permanently!

I know some of you guys believe it should be a Dumping on the first offense.
Sorry if I'm being naive but how would you define disrespect? Can you give some examples please.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry if I'm being naive but how would you define disrespect? Can you give some examples please.
I will give you a couple of examples that happened to me.

01. Had a date setup with my ex 5pm Friday. The night prior to the date, she went to a friend's house and began drinking alcohol, got absolutely drunk and slept through the entire day and didn't show up for the date.

She messaged me later in the night of the date, asking me how my day has been? No mention of the date, no acknowledgement that she didn't show up.. Absolutely no apology.

I ignored her text, and she lost her mind, called me 22x then showed up at my door wanting to speak to me. Only after I had to explain to her what she did, only then did she acknowledge any wrong doing and apologized.

02. Had a little disagreement with her.. She tells me to "Shut The Fack Up" I walk away from her, she sends a text message and ENDS the relationship. I agree with the break up.. She loses her mind, starts blowing up my phone, claiming she ended it out of anger and didn't mean it.

You can call this disrespect and or drama.. To me it felt like obvious Disrespect.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will give you a couple of examples that happened to me.

01. Had a date setup with my ex 5pm Friday. The night prior to the date, she went to a friend's house and began drinking alcohol, got absolutely drunk and slept through the entire day and didn't show up for the date.

She messaged me later in the night of the date, asking me how my day has been? No mention of the date, no acknowledgement that she didn't show up.. Absolutely no apology.

I ignored her text, and she lost her mind, called me 22x then showed up at my door wanting to speak to me. Only after I had to explain to her what she did, only then did she acknowledge any wrong doing and apologized.

02. Had a little disagreement with her.. She tells me to "Shut The Fack Up" I walk away from her, she sends a text message and ENDS the relationship. I agree with the break up.. She loses her mind, starts blowing up my phone, claiming she ended it out of anger and didn't mean it.

You can call this disrespect and or drama.. To me it felt like obvious Disrespect.
Got it. Thank you