Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Instagram cured my oneitis

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I was one of the guys who believed that this one particular woman was a goddess and that nobody else in the world could possibly measure up to how perfect she was. The way the sunlight glinted in her hair was hypnotic and everything she said and did sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions. Then I installed Instagram and obtained a decent amount of followers. My photos got liked by a lot of beautiful women and retrospectively speaking, I've been noticing something very interesting.

At the very beginning, I was extremely excited each time a beautiful woman liked one of my pictures. The old me wanted to know more about her, liked her photos back, wrote weak beta orbiter comments under her pics like "You're so beautiful blablabla".

Then, I gradually became more and more desensitized to attractive women. Each time I opened the app, I was flooded with pics of fitness chicks in yoga pants, tanned bikini chicas in five star hotels and random appealing women taking part in our narcisstic selfie culture. The more photos I saw, the less I was able to tell who is who.

Women were starting to look the same. I realized that beautiful women are NOT scarce. I realized that it's ridiculous to be intimidated by a woman's looks given that the world offers an abundance of gorgeous women. I realized that it's pathetic to write beta orbiter compliments under a woman's selfie because you're basically just showing her that you're one of many weak low-SMV men impressed by something so common and boring as a woman's attractive appearance.

I realized that complimenting a woman's appearance is like walking up to a multimillionaire and saying “You have a lot of money." Why should I tell her something she already knows? Why should I add myself to the pile of all the other guys who are obsessed with her looks? Why should I damage my Alpha standing in her eyes? It's stupid, especially since beautiful women are a dime a dozen.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I was one of the guys who believed that this one particular woman was a goddess and that nobody else in the world could possibly measure up to how perfect she was. The way the sunlight glinted in her hair was hypnotic and everything she said and did sent me on a rollercoaster of emotions. Then I installed Instagram and obtained a decent amount of followers. My photos got liked by a lot of beautiful women and retrospectively speaking, I've been noticing something very interesting.

At the very beginning, I was extremely excited each time a beautiful woman liked one of my pictures. The old me wanted to know more about her, liked her photos back, wrote weak beta orbiter comments under her pics like "You're so beautiful blablabla".

Then, I gradually became more and more desensitized to attractive women. Each time I opened the app, I was flooded with pics of fitness chicks in yoga pants, tanned bikini chicas in five star hotels and random appealing women taking part in our narcisstic selfie culture. The more photos I saw, the less I was able to tell who is who.

Women were starting to look the same. I realized that beautiful women are NOT scarce. I realized that it's ridiculous to be intimidated by a woman's looks given that the world offers an abundance of gorgeous women. I realized that it's pathetic to write beta orbiter compliments under a woman's selfie because you're basically just showing her that you're one of many weak low-SMV men impressed by something so common and boring as a woman's attractive appearance.

I realized that complimenting a woman's appearance is like walking up to a multimillionaire and saying “You have a lot of money." Why should I tell her something she already knows? Why should I add myself to the pile of all the other guys who are obsessed with her looks? Why should I damage my Alpha standing in her eyes? It's stupid, especially since beautiful women are a dime a dozen.
Thank you for putting this into words. That's great how the instagram desensitized you to it.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

YaReally recommends to spend time in Chaturbate so you can see how dirty women are and destroy your sexual barriers....He's a funny degenerate. Good on your progression bro.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media in general is a funny old thing. It's all about gamification, competing against each other, attention-seeking and showing off. You can see patterns, people acting the same, especially people in the same professions, and different girls who you would consider of similar value. Their behaviours are nearly identical. Then you come to realise their RL behaviours are strikingly similar to.

The only thing I use facebook for is to stay in touch with people and to celebrate my times with friends and family. Though having read this I might get an insta account too. I genuinely like photography and might use it to meet birds.... tell me this @DiegoSantori , is there a PM function on instagram?

What you'll notice is that the extra high value women will not respond (electronically) to compliments, even though it's what they are seeking in part. It's kind of a modern narcissism, whereby they almost think they're doing everyone a favour by posting their meaningless nonsense. I rarely comment upon anything, extra hot women who I know are interested anyway might get the odd 'like' if it's an especially hot photo.

I think valuable men mostly just lurk, sprinkling PMs and hooks here and there. PM-ing is a far more successful strategy than PDAs on chick's profiles.

DiegoSantori

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tell me this @DiegoSantori , is there a PM function on instagram?
Yes, there is a PM function. People created a lot of memes making fun of women who put "No Direct Messages please" in their bio because they've basically taken the definition of "stuck-up" to a whole new level.

What you'll notice is that the extra high value women will not respond (electronically) to compliments, even though it's what they are seeking in part.
Yes, absolutely. Responding to compliments is almost a demonstration of lower value in the instragram game. They get their ego boost and simultaneously ignore their orbiters in order to benefit from the "hard to get-effect".

I think valuable men mostly just lurk, sprinkling PMs and hooks here and there. PM-ing is a far more successful strategy than PDAs on chick's profiles.
Yes. PM-ing is a more successful strategy because PMs are confidential and private, which reduces the risk that they will play "hard to get", in contrast to public orbiter comments which they almost exclusively use to boost their ego.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, there is a PM function. People created a lot of memes making fun of women who put "No Direct Messages please" in their bio because they've basically taken the definition of "stuck-up" to a whole new level
Haa. What they don't understand is that this holier than thou attitude reeks of insecurity, like saying "No PMs please; I'm just here because my ego needs constantly propping up."

Think I might give it a go, you know.