Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Important Is A Muscular Body?

Reaction score
Some of my fat friends pulled or married 9s and 10s. Dont believe the hype. Its all about game and not about muscles. I was at the beach the past weekend and some musclehead was there with his woman. When he went to go the bathroom his woman was flirting with me and im not muscular. Muscles mean nothing.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my fat friends pulled or married 9s and 10s. Dont believe the hype. Its all about game and not about muscles. I was at the beach the past weekend and some musclehead was there with his woman. When he went to go the bathroom his woman was flirting with me and im not muscular. Muscles mean nothing.
Again this is rare.. Your pulling out a few odd examples & making a vast claim that fat dudes do better or do equally as well as fit muscular guys.. This is wrong.

I know many over weight dudes & many muscluar guys.. And I can tell you, the guys who are focused & and developing a healthy body & mind, have much more confidence that the short fat dude

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who initiated it? did your flex your game ? or did she pick you , a non muscular guy out of the crowd to flirt with?

Reaction score
who initiated it? did your flex your game ? or did she pick you , a non muscular guy out of the crowd to flirt with?
She initiated it. She was smiling like crazy and laughing at like everything I said. Unlike alot of guys though I actually respect when another guy is with a woman so i didnt throw game at her. Closing the deal would of been easy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, its nothing against smaller guys they just go unnoticed for their efforts imho, I know a few guys about 5 foot 5, theyre ripped but no one much looks at them
As a 5'10" guy, I am perceived as dog shiit on swipe apps. I have a fit body but not overly muscular. Audacity in cold approaching helps a little bit but my treatment in real life hasn't been stellar. I have to put in a lot of effort to get results in part due to my height.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a 5'10" guy, I am perceived as dog shiit on swipe apps.
I have never had any woman like me on OLD anymore than a 2/10.Bugle whale, or single mom of 4

I dont think Ive even had a mediocre woman like me on there, who I still have higher SMV than

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never had any woman like me on OLD anymore than a 2/10.Bugle whale, or single mom of 4

I dont think Ive even had a mediocre woman like me on there, who I still have higher SMV than
That's bad. I've gotten some decent looking mutual swipe rights but ones that mainly have had toxic attitudes. All the interactions left me with a sour taste in my mouth. I exited that.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a rather short guy, so a while ago I started lifting, changed the game for me. You last longer in bed, it’s a talking point, it makes you more attractive, it boosts your self confidence, it increases testosterone levels, I could go on and on. There are absolutely no cons. A woman will never pick the fat guy over the muscular guy unless there is a serious personality issue with one of the two men.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m a rather short guy, so a while ago I started lifting, changed the game for me. You last longer in bed, it’s a talking point, it makes you more attractive, it boosts your self confidence, it increases testosterone levels, I could go on and on. There are absolutely no cons. A woman will never pick the fat guy over the muscular guy unless there is a serious personality issue with one of the two men.
Why are dudes insisting the fat guy does just aswell as the jacked guy? I really cannot see that happining often.

Just the fact that other men respect you more, alone gives you that extra point with a female especially in a social circle of men and women

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are dudes insisting the fat guy does just aswell as the jacked guy?
theyre not, women are,

Women never want to present themselves as the shallow, selfish , c*ck loving species they are.

so they tell all men they have chance

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently, it's not enough:

TEMP.png

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently, it's not enough:

View attachment 6155
This is true to some degree, but not true in many way.

Yes when you get jacked men will respect you more!

However.. By eating healthy & keeping in good shape your skin & complexion improves.. How is that a disadvantage?

Your face develops a more chisled shape rather than a chubby round one, how is that a disadvantage?

You get a massive confidence boost, which actually especially in my case has improved my chances of getting promoted in my job, giving me a higher earning potential & more social status.. How is that a disadvantage?

Lifting alone will not get you lots of puzzy, however it will definitely add a point or two to your SMV

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
This is true to some degree, but not true in many way.

Yes when you get jacked men will respect you more!

However.. By eating healthy & keeping in good shape your skin & complexion improves.. How is that a disadvantage?

Your face develops a more chisled shape rather than a chubby round one, how is that a disadvantage?

You get a massive confidence boost, which actually especially in my case has improved my chances of getting promoted in my job, giving me a higher earning potential & more social status.. How is that a disadvantage?

Lifting alone will not get you lots of puzzy, however it will definitely add a point or two to your SMV
I don't respect a guy just because he has too much time to spend in the gym. It's narcissistic and childish and has nothing to do with good health. Just makes me think his IQ is probably low. If he has large muscles from his job, that's another story.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some facts lived over some decades:

Yes it matters. Shows self respect and discipline. And keeps you looking younger. Fat sags more than muscle.

More importantly matters for your health. Believe me when you get to your 50s you will care a LOT.

Keeping active over decades builds a core of functional strength. People can't believe the shots I run down on a tennis court.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't respect a guy just because he has too much time to spend in the gym. It's narcissistic and childish and has nothing to do with good health. Just makes me think his IQ is probably low. If he has large muscles from his job, that's another story.
Very limited thinking. My working out is yard maintenance, keeping the Mrs serviced, tennis matches and training and shadow kickboxing with hand weights in front of TV or YT. I m a project mgr by trade. Haven't noticed my IQ dropping off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
India has the biggest population in the world and lifting weights and being in shape is not popular there. They obviously dont have a problem getting laid by women. You definitely dont need muscles to get women and India proves that.
Hard to get jacked when they are mostly vegans and likely not ensuring they are eating a lot of protein.

Honestly, they have way more important issues on a daily basis to deal with there then worrying about lifting. In many ways they are a 3rd world country with 3rd world problems. Food, shelter and running water are not givens there. Nor is 24 hour electricity.

People in the US and Europe are spoiled because we think everyone in the world lives like us when the reality is we are in the 20% minority that makes over $40 a day, has access to running water and electricity on a constant basis and can go buy whatever we want at the store to eat. 80% of the world doesn't have that.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She initiated it. She was smiling like crazy and laughing at like everything I said. Unlike alot of guys though I actually respect when another guy is with a woman so i didnt throw game at her. Closing the deal would of been easy.
i respect that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Depends. Do you have to look like The Rock? No. Should you be in shape, flexible and eat right? Yes. If your gut is hanging over your pants, you have a problem. Some females like thin and lean, some like in shape and some like muscular. Depends on what type of female you are after. Gym rats probably want a dude to look something like The Rock. However, they've been passed around more times than your average garbage can. Be careful, as you can catch something from most of them.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to get jacked when they are mostly vegans and likely not ensuring they are eating a lot of protein.

Honestly, they have way more important issues on a daily basis to deal with there then worrying about lifting. In many ways they are a 3rd world country with 3rd world problems. Food, shelter and running water are not givens there. Nor is 24 hour electricity.

People in the US and Europe are spoiled because we think everyone in the world lives like us when the reality is we are in the 20% minority that makes over $40 a day, has access to running water and electricity on a constant basis and can go buy whatever we want at the store to eat. 80% of the world doesn't have that.
I don't see how anyone that is physically active can get by without animal flesh. The type of hunger that comes about from exercise just screams out, "EAT MEAT, PREFERABLY MAMMALIAN FLESH". Before puberty, I wasn't much of a meat eater, but once the hormones & natural frame building started, my regular eating was lunch at school, frozen pepperoni pizza after school, and then dinner.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
India has the biggest population in the world and lifting weights and being in shape is not popular there. They obviously dont have a problem getting laid by women. You definitely dont need muscles to get women and India proves that.
You seem to be neglecting to point out why the link between musculature and success with women is very weak in India. I will help you with that bit:

- In third world countries the primary focus is on merely surviving. Gyms and the fitness lifestyle are luxuries beyond over 90% of the population.

- The Indian culture heavily influences relations between men and women. The vast majority of marriages are still arranged, and so the men dont have natural hunter instincts that Western men have. I went to postgrad college with guys fresh from India, Pakistan and Nepal, and those chaps were absolutely clueless about how to approach and interact with women in open play.

- Traditional Indian dressing is very baggy. Even if you were muscular, the physique would be drowned under layers and yards of loose fabric.

-The customary system in India and the Arab world is ultra masculine, with women largely under the heavy control of men. Brothers and fathers are still “permitted” by customs to kill sisters/ daughters who bring shame to the family name by associating with a man they dont approve of. So Indian women are not as free as Western women to express their natural appetites and preferences openly. Free sexual market forces dont exist in India.

So the point you were labouring to make is baseless given the above facts. India is still thousands of miles behind where the West is.