Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Important Is A Muscular Body?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How's your progress currently? How much down overall?
It’s going pretty good. Lost and kept off 20 lbs since I started this journey. I realize month by month that isn’t a lot... but I get a lot of compliments about how much fitter I look these days. It’s a pretty noticeable difference.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Half the gain meaning instead of 7% coming from 15% instead 10%.
Yeah I’d argue that no matter your goal, to gain muscle or lose fat, you should get yourself into excellent cardiovascular shape. So that you have the ability to torch lots of calories. It makes cutting so much more bearable. You can even use it on a lean bulk to make sure your surplus doesn’t accidentally get out of control, and to mitigate any fat gain.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s going pretty good. Lost and kept off 20 lbs since I started this journey. I realize month by month that isn’t a lot... but I get a lot of compliments about how much fitter I look these days. It’s a pretty noticeable difference.

Probably lost fat and gained muscle

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love it, man! There is ALWAYS a way.
I have what I call a kitchen gym. A power tower, a half rack, a sit up bench I anchor on the power tower to make it flat, a weight belt, and about 375lbs in plates, and a set of dumbells. All in my kitchen. I can do most exercises one needs to do. Except cable pull-down exercises.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No difference whatsoever. It only makes a difference if before you were fit you had super low self-esteem and you used your fitness to gain some self-esteem.

To note that I've never not been fit, just used to be way skinnier and more of an amateur climber's body (slim but toned). I'm about 13Kg heavier than that now.

The body area I complimented on the most is ass even though I have pretty decent chest/shoulders.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
However, I will caveat this by saying I have lifted very heavy weights for a long time so my underlying muscle is pretty much there for life. Even if I don't train for long periods of time, I still have huge shoulders and a V shaped back.
This helps because even when I add 20 lbs I still have shape and am very solid. I also don't get a huge gut that sticks put over my belt.
Yep - very much agree with this.
I used to cycle a lot, many years ago now. I was a pretty useful hill-climber back in the day.
Hauling yourself up and down hills for hours at a time does a lot for upper body - and of course, any kind of cycling does a lot for legs and stomach. So even though I did put on a lot of weight during my 40s, I was always 'chunky' and solid, rather than flabby... Never developed an overhanging belly like so many other overweight dudes.
Then after losing the excess weight through mainly diet and cardio, I'm pretty much back in decent shape again, without the need to do much resistance-type exercise.
All those years of hard work when younger does pay dividends later on, even if you neglect it for long periods.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a ripped physique gets women simping, however I believe you must me over 6 ft, for them to do it
Ideally, you want women to simp for you. I think a 5'10"-5'11" guy could do well if he were ripped too.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally, you want women to simp for you. I think a 5'10"-5'11" guy could do well if he were ripped too.
I agree, its nothing against smaller guys they just go unnoticed for their efforts imho, I know a few guys about 5 foot 5, theyre ripped but no one much looks at them

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Any of you found that since getting those big ass arms & looking big & muscular you have had more success with woman?
<Shortened for space>
I'm not going to say it isn't true, but I will say that it is far more complex that this. If it were truly that simple then only bodybuilders would get the chicks and all the rest would die off out of the population.

I'm more muscular in the last couple years than I was in the past, but I don't look like a gym rat by any stretch of the imagination. I did get a benefit from it and some people even verbally commented about it. But the biggest boost I got was by improving my social skills, demeanor, and confidence,...which in reality, probably took more time and effort than going to the gym did (but I enjoyed doing it more than the gym and got better results from it).

I am somewhat lower income, but none seem to notice or even care about that.

At my age the body does not respond to the working out very well. I still get muscularly weaker and weaker in cardio every year no matter what I do. My breathing capacity is maybe 75%-80% of what it should be, and was a few years ago. That began around mid fifties. I can build muscle up a bit and get a little more strength,...then it just fades away again.

Reaction score
In my opinion working out makes zero difference. I know alot of guys on here think that having muscles gets women but I couldnt disagree more. Ive known overweight and unfit guys that do just as good as guys that are in shape. Dont fall into the mindset that the only way to get a woman is to have muscles. Thats what the media and magazines want you to believe. They make money off of that because they want to sell you gym equipment, supplements and gym memberships.

Reaction score
India has the biggest population in the world and lifting weights and being in shape is not popular there. They obviously dont have a problem getting laid by women. You definitely dont need muscles to get women and India proves that.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you found that since getting those big ass arms & looking big & muscular you have had more success with woman?

Before I gained my size & muscle I rarely had any luck with females.

I'm only 5ft8 and in my skinny days, height & small build combined, literally only got me the fatties.

However since I get muscular & bigger I do much better with the ladies.. It's actually improved my facial features too, my jaw line looks sharper & I have a thicker neck.

Even my online profile is doing much better.. On average I am getting around 7-10 numbers daily off online slvts.

I get much more respect off other men & I find it easier to be more dominant around men & woman both

None of this would have been possible if I had not embraced the Iron many years ago now.
very important, easier to gain respect from men , easier to **** women , i LIKE to be more leaner but still rspect to big muscular dudes, im a fatt ass right now but im workin on it

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
India has the biggest population in the world and lifting weights and being in shape is not popular there. They obviously dont have a problem getting laid by women. You definitely dont need muscles to get women and India proves that.
India doesn't prove shyte.. Indian woman & western woman is a totally different ball game.. Indian men are generally skinny as fuk with not much for masculine frame.

Western woman don't dig the skinny weak looking man, especially when you consider many western women are hardcore gym goers themselves

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion working out makes zero difference. I know alot of guys on here think that having muscles gets women but I couldnt disagree more. Ive known overweight and unfit guys that do just as good as guys that are in shape. Dont fall into the mindset that the only way to get a woman is to have muscles. Thats what the media and magazines want you to believe. They make money off of that because they want to sell you gym equipment, supplements and gym memberships.
I don't think anyone here believes having muscles alone will get you woman.. This obviously is not the case.

However having a muscular frame does get you those extra points.. If your an out of shape, unhealthy looking guy, with bad diet, double chin & poor skin..

By getting into a fitness routine, getting in shape, developing a chisled chin, good skin complexion & as a result a massive boost of confidence.. Offcourse you are going to do better with woman.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
India doesn't prove shyte.. Indian woman & western woman is a totally different ball game.. Indian men are generally skinny as fuk with not much for masculine frame.

Western woman don't dig the skinny weak looking man, especially when you consider many western women are hardcore gym goers themselves
especially blck women and latinas, even more especially if they come from a street background, they would actually find fat dudes more attractive than skinny lean , simply cause it translates to ''bigger and stronger'' even if not in a ''aesthetic'' way

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

By getting into a fitness routine, getting in shape, developing a chisled chin, good skin complexion & as a result a massive boost of confidence.. Offcourse you are going to do better with woman.
its this one right here