Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Important Is A Muscular Body?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be neglecting to point out why the link between musculature and success with women is very weak in India. I will help you with that bit:

- In third world countries the primary focus is on merely surviving. Gyms and the fitness lifestyle are luxuries beyond over 90% of the population.

- The Indian culture heavily influences relations between men and women. The vast majority of marriages are still arranged, and so the men dont have natural hunter instincts that Western men have. I went to postgrad college with guys fresh from India, Pakistan and Nepal, and those chaps were absolutely clueless about how to approach and interact with women in open play.

- Traditional Indian dressing is very baggy. Even if you were muscular, the physique would be drowned under layers and yards of loose fabric.

-The customary system in India and the Arab world is ultra masculine, with women largely under the heavy control of men. Brothers and fathers are still “permitted” by customs to kill sisters/ daughters who bring shame to the family name by associating with a man they dont approve of. So Indian women are not as free as Western women to express their natural appetites and preferences openly. Free sexual market forces dont exist in India.

So the point you were labouring to make is baseless given the above facts. India is still thousands of miles behind where the West is.
This is a brilliant explanation. In the rural parts of India / Pakistan from the age 12 onwards many males marriages have already been arranged with some girl from the neighbouring village.

The male doesn't need to do **** in regards to game & or getting jacked. He will Marry her, because it's a matter of houner.

To most Indians, getting the next meal, survival is priority.. Getting jacked is a privilege the vast majority will never utilise.

Last edited:

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you found that since getting those big ass arms & looking big & muscular you have had more success with woman?

Before I gained my size & muscle I rarely had any luck with females.

I'm only 5ft8 and in my skinny days, height & small build combined, literally only got me the fatties.

However since I get muscular & bigger I do much better with the ladies.. It's actually improved my facial features too, my jaw line looks sharper & I have a thicker neck.

Even my online profile is doing much better.. On average I am getting around 7-10 numbers daily off online slvts.

I get much more respect off other men & I find it easier to be more dominant around men & woman both

None of this would have been possible if I had not embraced the Iron many years ago now.
very important. Anyone who says otherwise is either not big enough or lean enough. A good physique gives you that "umph" of testosterone and you come across like a real man when you approach.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Working out increases your endorphins which makes you happier and less stressed

You will be healthier and have more energy

Chicks prefer Fit guys over skinny fat guys

You will be more confident