Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I went from heartbroken to pimpin hoes/finessing them for money

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
My story is simple... I used to be a dude who got a lot of chicks, then met a chick who broke my heart.. **** happens, I learned mad lessons from it and moved on.. had a few other flings before another girl broke my heart. After that, I stopped caring about making anything meaningful out of the relationship , and instead thought of ways I could use the woman.

Next girl I met and this time I knew this chick wasnt really the type to settle down. So what did I do? I trained her in a way that I used her strengths of being liberated, not wanting any dude to hold her down or control her, + her love of money, to start slanging her ***** to older men. I knew she was a hoe because her ***** was loose af. This beauty brought me some nice things in life, made tens of thousands of dollars off of her alone.. before she blew a fuse and stole my car and disappeared into the sunset. It's allg ood though because a year later I found out she got kidnapped by some dudes who did her pretty dirty. I felt awful but thats life.

Now I'm not pimping any girls, but that time taught me a valuable lesson in life. It taught me that you should UTILIZE WOMEN FOR WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO BE.. Use their Strengths and Skills FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

The next girl I finessed was nice in a lot of ways, almost a goody two shoes, tried to be all good so that you didn't think she was up to any bad. But I knew she was, her lifestyle was al about getting drunk every weekend and going to bars and clubs with her hoe friends.. I was like cool, time to use her to my advantage. I opened a bunch of **** in her name, got some nice loans and ****, used stuff for businesses of mine, assets for those businesses, cashed out all her cards and ghosted her. Her playing nice, I just took advantage of her niceness to see how far she would go with it. In her mind sh wanted to use me as a pseudo boyfriend who spends time with her, takes her out to do fun stuff, while banging other dudes. Little did she know I was onto everything from the get and finessed the hell out of her.

The reverse trick: I met a chick once, beautiful as hell. She didn't want to give me any attention but me being stubborn, I kept trying to bag her-- because she was just that good looking.. She was a major slut from her talk to her style, etc.. But she tried to play like she wasn't. BUT, her whole motivation from the beginning was looking for sugar daddies. She only wanted to give me any play if I bought her stuff. So wht did I do? Faked a whole lifestyle, -- bought her a i phone.. next thing u know, she was reeled in, thought she could juice me for my "millions"... I had her come to a airbnb I rented many times with the steep price of $400 a night (was a huge mansion), . each time i rented it out, I brought various sized pictures i printed out in frames to hang up on the walls.. The stupid broad fell for it all.

I had an app that basically told me everything she did on her iphone that i bought her. She basically was trying to finesse different men for money all day long.. I don't even think she had a job. She had a few guys she would meet for sex regularly that she didnt use for money , some hood/gangster dudes. At one point she was texting her friend saying she wasn't sure about me because all I had gotten her so far was an iphone. But other friends, she was telling that she has a sugar daddy whos rich and owns multiple businesses, has a lambo (I never showed her a lambo or anything). so I had to step my game up. Ended up buying some fake high end purses/bags that women crave. I swear, after the 2nd bag I gave her, she was completely open.. Started sucking my **** regularly... let me hit it multiple times. I spent a couple hundred on each bag, -- had they been real they were supposed to be 20-30k each.

Meanwhile, I saw her texts with the other dudes she was taking advantage of-- The dudes would take her to fancy dinners, buy her shoes, and not even get anything in return. She called them pay pigs with her friends.. and would literally hit them up for such trivial things such as pizza and $50-60 for weed. However, she had about 10-12 guys sending her anywhere from $100-200 a week at times. She would straight up ask them too when she felt they werent sending it early enough "hey babe, wheres my $200?" . I knew that she wasn't selling her puss to these guys, because they'd beg her for pics "babe can i get a pic, i want to show you off to my friend"

In the end, I ended up entrusting her to open an account with me because I had planned on giving her a "business". She put in $60k to the bank as I need money to "officiate everything" and to "hire lawyers to write up all the contracts and make everything legal". --I never gave her my real name or anything, so when I ghosted her, I also turned off her iphone service which I was paying for and claimed the iphone stolen, I got away with $60k. and ended up telling 3 of the guys who thought that she was their girlfriend that i'd been banging her , gettin my **** sucked by her, and that she was also talking to like 10-12 other dudes using all of them..

I remember at some point I used to have like super high morals. But I learned that money is material and unless you're really hurting a woman physically mentally or emotionally ,its never personal. They just get what they deserve.. But never ever ever hurt a good girl. That's my rule. I just mess with the ones who I know aren't good people.

Some of my friends ask me if I miss the chicks I finesse.. and honestly, yeah ***** is great. theres nothing like ****ing the brains out of super hot slutty chicks who take advantage of men. There's just something so filthy about it and powerful.. Its addicting. But, the feel you get from cutting them off, taking their money or taking something from them and ghosting them is a much greater high.

I don't use .apks (apps that snoop on phones) anymore cuz the dude who used to make them for me said he is charging me $2000 to make another one. But I haven't bought a chick an iphone or any phone for that matter since that last girl.

I currently just finesse my way into girls panties. I got scared after the last chick because I was told that if she does find me or find out about me, she can sue me for big money, but moreso than that, have me arrested for fraud.

What I do to get into girls panties: I just drink and bull**** the hell out of them. Literally NOTHING out my mouth is true. I say the wildest ****. Last girl I took home and banged I told her I worked on designing sets for big movies, and met various celebs and stuff. Just started spewing all type of crap to her. Chick before that I told her I traveled the world for a living. Showed her an instagram with a dude who travels alot that looks nothing like me, and she was drunk enough to believe it. The instagram was pics of this dude in like some of the coolest places , with tons of hot girls around him. I told her how I once had a room next to the pope in some made up place in France one time and I could hear the Pope talking to himself about what socks to wear and watching Seinfeld.

The thing about when u bs women is, you just make conversation about such interesting things, that u disarm them completely, immediately make urself easy to approach, interesting and seem like u got a lot going on.. It seems like women just want to know that 1) ur a guy who has alot going on 2) ur a guy who is confident 3) u are not a creep/weirdo and they'll be safe with u

Literally NONE Of those girls hit me back up after i laid them. its like they woke up and realized i was bull****ting them and accepted it.

Now, I know a lot of this sounds pretty scummy.. But I'm not just some lousy scumbag with bad intentions. I was pretty good at dating and pretty good with women my whole life. However, the type of girls I was into were quite out of my league. They would find that out and leave without hesitation. But, when you stop caring about compassion from women, you earn a new found skill-- how to get what you want and not care lol

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't that long and hard(hurr) to read but I question some of the content's validity.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My story is simple... I used to be a dude who got a lot of chicks, then met a chick who broke my heart.. **** happens, I learned mad lessons from it and moved on.. had a few other flings before another girl broke my heart. After that, I stopped caring about making anything meaningful out of the relationship , and instead thought of ways I could use the woman.

Next girl I met and this time I knew this chick wasnt really the type to settle down. So what did I do? I trained her in a way that I used her strengths of being liberated, not wanting any dude to hold her down or control her, + her love of money, to start slanging her ***** to older men. I knew she was a hoe because her ***** was loose af. This beauty brought me some nice things in life, made tens of thousands of dollars off of her alone.. before she blew a fuse and stole my car and disappeared into the sunset. It's allg ood though because a year later I found out she got kidnapped by some dudes who did her pretty dirty. I felt awful but thats life.

Now I'm not pimping any girls, but that time taught me a valuable lesson in life. It taught me that you should UTILIZE WOMEN FOR WHAT THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO BE.. Use their Strengths and Skills FOR YOUR BENEFIT.

The next girl I finessed was nice in a lot of ways, almost a goody two shoes, tried to be all good so that you didn't think she was up to any bad. But I knew she was, her lifestyle was al about getting drunk every weekend and going to bars and clubs with her hoe friends.. I was like cool, time to use her to my advantage. I opened a bunch of **** in her name, got some nice loans and ****, used stuff for businesses of mine, assets for those businesses, cashed out all her cards and ghosted her. Her playing nice, I just took advantage of her niceness to see how far she would go with it. In her mind sh wanted to use me as a pseudo boyfriend who spends time with her, takes her out to do fun stuff, while banging other dudes. Little did she know I was onto everything from the get and finessed the hell out of her.

The reverse trick: I met a chick once, beautiful as hell. She didn't want to give me any attention but me being stubborn, I kept trying to bag her-- because she was just that good looking.. She was a major slut from her talk to her style, etc.. But she tried to play like she wasn't. BUT, her whole motivation from the beginning was looking for sugar daddies. She only wanted to give me any play if I bought her stuff. So wht did I do? Faked a whole lifestyle, -- bought her a i phone.. next thing u know, she was reeled in, thought she could juice me for my "millions"... I had her come to a airbnb I rented many times with the steep price of $400 a night (was a huge mansion), . each time i rented it out, I brought various sized pictures i printed out in frames to hang up on the walls.. The stupid broad fell for it all.

I had an app that basically told me everything she did on her iphone that i bought her. She basically was trying to finesse different men for money all day long.. I don't even think she had a job. She had a few guys she would meet for sex regularly that she didnt use for money , some hood/gangster dudes. At one point she was texting her friend saying she wasn't sure about me because all I had gotten her so far was an iphone. But other friends, she was telling that she has a sugar daddy whos rich and owns multiple businesses, has a lambo (I never showed her a lambo or anything). so I had to step my game up. Ended up buying some fake high end purses/bags that women crave. I swear, after the 2nd bag I gave her, she was completely open.. Started sucking my **** regularly... let me hit it multiple times. I spent a couple hundred on each bag, -- had they been real they were supposed to be 20-30k each.

Meanwhile, I saw her texts with the other dudes she was taking advantage of-- The dudes would take her to fancy dinners, buy her shoes, and not even get anything in return. She called them pay pigs with her friends.. and would literally hit them up for such trivial things such as pizza and $50-60 for weed. However, she had about 10-12 guys sending her anywhere from $100-200 a week at times. She would straight up ask them too when she felt they werent sending it early enough "hey babe, wheres my $200?" . I knew that she wasn't selling her puss to these guys, because they'd beg her for pics "babe can i get a pic, i want to show you off to my friend"

In the end, I ended up entrusting her to open an account with me because I had planned on giving her a "business". She put in $60k to the bank as I need money to "officiate everything" and to "hire lawyers to write up all the contracts and make everything legal". --I never gave her my real name or anything, so when I ghosted her, I also turned off her iphone service which I was paying for and claimed the iphone stolen, I got away with $60k. and ended up telling 3 of the guys who thought that she was their girlfriend that i'd been banging her , gettin my **** sucked by her, and that she was also talking to like 10-12 other dudes using all of them..

I remember at some point I used to have like super high morals. But I learned that money is material and unless you're really hurting a woman physically mentally or emotionally ,its never personal. They just get what they deserve.. But never ever ever hurt a good girl. That's my rule. I just mess with the ones who I know aren't good people.

Some of my friends ask me if I miss the chicks I finesse.. and honestly, yeah ***** is great. theres nothing like ****ing the brains out of super hot slutty chicks who take advantage of men. There's just something so filthy about it and powerful.. Its addicting. But, the feel you get from cutting them off, taking their money or taking something from them and ghosting them is a much greater high.

I don't use .apks (apps that snoop on phones) anymore cuz the dude who used to make them for me said he is charging me $2000 to make another one. But I haven't bought a chick an iphone or any phone for that matter since that last girl.

I currently just finesse my way into girls panties. I got scared after the last chick because I was told that if she does find me or find out about me, she can sue me for big money, but moreso than that, have me arrested for fraud.

What I do to get into girls panties: I just drink and bull**** the hell out of them. Literally NOTHING out my mouth is true. I say the wildest ****. Last girl I took home and banged I told her I worked on designing sets for big movies, and met various celebs and stuff. Just started spewing all type of crap to her. Chick before that I told her I traveled the world for a living. Showed her an instagram with a dude who travels alot that looks nothing like me, and she was drunk enough to believe it. The instagram was pics of this dude in like some of the coolest places , with tons of hot girls around him. I told her how I once had a room next to the pope in some made up place in France one time and I could hear the Pope talking to himself about what socks to wear and watching Seinfeld.

The thing about when u bs women is, you just make conversation about such interesting things, that u disarm them completely, immediately make urself easy to approach, interesting and seem like u got a lot going on.. It seems like women just want to know that 1) ur a guy who has alot going on 2) ur a guy who is confident 3) u are not a creep/weirdo and they'll be safe with u

Literally NONE Of those girls hit me back up after i laid them. its like they woke up and realized i was bull****ting them and accepted it.

Now, I know a lot of this sounds pretty scummy.. But I'm not just some lousy scumbag with bad intentions. I was pretty good at dating and pretty good with women my whole life. However, the type of girls I was into were quite out of my league. They would find that out and leave without hesitation. But, when you stop caring about compassion from women, you earn a new found skill-- how to get what you want and not care lol
Nice.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My story is simple...

Literally NOTHING out my mouth is true. I say the wildest ****.
Firstly..... the **** you say and do is nothing to be proud about.... but from what I read (and I did read it all)..... the above is about all I got out of it.

Good luck to you sir.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Ban this chit head
Ay found me a hater. It is what it is.. If you don't like that I pimped a hoe or some, i hope you doin ya charity work-- otherwise u aint got sht to talk about.. Nice guys finish last homie

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Ay found me a hater. It is what it is.. If you don't like that I pimped a hoe or some, i hope you doin ya charity work-- otherwise u aint got sht to talk about.. Nice guys finish last homie
In prison, you are worth 3 packs of Newports.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
In prison, you are worth 3 packs of Newports.
I'm glad you feel you know what prison is like-- but what you said isn't clever and doesn't make much sense. Problem is you think you talkin to someone similar to the people you hang around or might know. Nah, i aint none of what you ever seen or known. so don't relate me to the people you hang around. You softies don't know how to play the game, just get played.. We don't breath the same air.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad you feel you know what prison is like-- but what you said isn't clever and doesn't make much sense. Problem is you think you talkin to someone similar to the people you hang around or might know. Nah, i aint none of what you ever seen or known. so don't relate me to the people you hang around. You softies don't know how to play the game, just get played.. We don't breath the same air.
The asking price was just reduced to 2 packs.

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
The asking price was just reduced to 2 packs.
"asking price".. i don't think you'd make it in the county jail, let alone prison. Stay in ya lane...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he girl was scamming guys for their money, so I guess the scammer got scammed?
I'm sort of ok with that.

Loads of chicks (ab)use their beauty to defraud guys from their money, (Although these guys are stupid enough to fall for it), So if these chicks get the same medicine back - well I don't mind that to be honest.

The all had it coming to some sort of degree.

Well played @SetinStone22 I suppose in regards to that angle. :up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You give an interesting perspective. Your focus is mostly 100% about you and what you want to get and your brain just finds a way to get it. It'll say whatever it needs to say to get the job done.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Karmas a bytch...... I wouldn't screw ppl over cuz they screwed me... its just not how I operate. Do unto others as you want them to do to you.... I'm sure you know the old saying...

Not sure how you sleep at night with such a broken moral compass... but hey.... you do you man. Good luck

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
Well he girl was scamming guys for their money, so I guess the scammer got scammed?
I'm sort of ok with that.

Loads of chicks (ab)use their beauty to defraud guys from their money, (Although these guys are stupid enough to fall for it), So if these chicks get the same medicine back - well I don't mind that to be honest.

The all had it coming to some sort of degree.

Well played @SetinStone22 I suppose in regards to that angle. :up:
Respect.

You give an interesting perspective. Your focus is mostly 100% about you and what you want to get and your brain just finds a way to get it. It'll say whatever it needs to say to get the job done.
The way I look at it is, it is all about you at the end of the day.. But, when you playin' them you gotta make it seem like you're really all about them.. its part of the finesse.

But yeah you got it.

@SetinStone22

God damn homie…after reading your post I gotta say you is a true playa. Your pimp hand is strong on these hoes. How long you been in the game??
I aint a P like that.. I never really aspired to be. I really only pimped out that one girl but when it comes to playin women, I been on it 4-5 years. Before that I was all about maccin' hoes the traditional way.. But, I'm in NYC, girls out here are rough. A lot of these women got the mindset that "men ain't ****" so they'll try to play you like a sucka... you just gotta be hip to the game and know how to play them back. Theres women out here that literally drug men afte rthe club and steal yo belongings.. just like Cardi B claimed to be doin. I think she was cappin tho , trna be like them real grimey hoes who really do men dirty

During the glory days we had a lot of funny posts like this lol
I'm glad you found the **** funny man. But just know I aint no clown or any of that nonsense.. I stay about mine. I didnt even write the post.. was telling my boy as he was typin the **** out for me . So u see the dialect different -- Aint really know bout this website but buddy been tellin me to get involved as i might have some sht to share

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
aint a P like that.. I never really aspired to be. I really only pimped out that one girl but when it comes to playin women, I been on it 4-5 years. Before that I was all about maccin' hoes the traditional way.. But, I'm in NYC, girls out here are rough. A lot of these women got the mindset that "men ain't ****" so they'll try to play you like a sucka... you just gotta be hip to the game and know how to play them back
The auction is now closed. You were bought for a few loosies and some Sour Patch.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect.

The way I look at it is, it is all about you at the end of the day.. But, when you playin' them you gotta make it seem like you're really all about them.. its part of the finesse.

But yeah you got it.
I'm in my 40's, I did a bunch of drama in all years, but in my 20's and early 30's my brain worked like yours. I would say and do what was required to work it into sex. It wasn't even hard at all. For whatever reason the swag i was on if they got close to me they would be with it or not. Easy. And the world rewarded me with pvssy all around me. Your brain and lust be cranked up and females in the game can "see" you and they might or might not want some, but they know you are getting it. I got a lot more cautious after getting played a few times, but that cautious $hit does not work at all. You making me think about thinking "correctly" regarding that stuff.

I aint a P like that.. I never really aspired to be. I really only pimped out that one girl but when it comes to playin women, I been on it 4-5 years. Before that I was all about maccin' hoes the traditional way.. But, I'm in NYC, girls out here are rough. A lot of these women got the mindset that "men ain't ****" so they'll try to play you like a sucka... you just gotta be hip to the game and know how to play them back. Theres women out here that literally drug men afte rthe club and steal yo belongings.. just like Cardi B claimed to be doin. I think she was cappin tho , trna be like them real grimey hoes who really do men dirty

I'm glad you found the **** funny man. But just know I aint no clown or any of that nonsense.. I stay about mine. I didnt even write the post.. was telling my boy as he was typin the **** out for me . So u see the dialect different -- Aint really know bout this website but buddy been tellin me to get involved as i might have some sht to share
So are you able to flip from your game mindset to one where you can get responsiblities done?[/QUOTE]

SetinStone22

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in my 40's, I did a bunch of drama in all years, but in my 20's and early 30's my brain worked like yours. I would say and do what was required to work it into sex. It wasn't even hard at all. For whatever reason the swag i was on if they got close to me they would be with it or not. Easy. And the world rewarded me with pvssy all around me. Your brain and lust be cranked up and females in the game can "see" you and they might or might not want some, but they know you are getting it. I got a lot more cautious after getting played a few times, but that cautious $hit does not work at all. You making me think about thinking "correctly" regarding that stuff.

So are you able to flip from your game mindset to one where you can get responsiblities done?
[/QUOTE]

Ayy right on playa.. Thats exactly how I feel and I'm glad that I got you thinkin correct. The way I look at it these days is we all playin the same game, women got some of the same stuff to worry about that men do when it comes to dating.. so you cant hate on a woman for playin the game too. You just gotta know all the variables so you can play it betta. and when a woman does prove herself that she loyal to you and righteously subservient aka playin her role to her man .. the traditional gender roles.. thats when you give her a little bit more of ya time, your energy when it comes to things other than sex,.. thats when it becomes you rub my back ima rub yours. But you never forget that its always a game.. just like ya credit score, you want to keep it in check.

and trust me i had my time in the sun, doin the traditional dating, beina respectable guy but being about my business, hobbies and lifestyle.. back then it wasn't just about the game.. it was much more meaningful. but just like life is a game in many ways, when you actually know you're playin the game, **** just works better because u never let the ball drop and catch yaself slippin cuz ya shoes aint tied