"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How I went from heartbroken to pimpin hoes/finessing them for money

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ayy right on playa.. Thats exactly how I feel and I'm glad that I got you thinkin correct. The way I look at it these days is we all playin the same game, women got some of the same stuff to worry about that men do when it comes to dating.. so you cant hate on a woman for playin the game too. You just gotta know all the variables so you can play it betta. and when a woman does prove herself that she loyal to you and righteously subservient aka playin her role to her man .. the traditional gender roles.. thats when you give her a little bit more of ya time, your energy when it comes to things other than sex,.. thats when it becomes you rub my back ima rub yours. But you never forget that its always a game.. just like ya credit score, you want to keep it in check.

and trust me i had my time in the sun, doin the traditional dating, beina respectable guy but being about my business, hobbies and lifestyle.. back then it wasn't just about the game.. it was much more meaningful. but just like life is a game in many ways, when you actually know you're playin the game, **** just works better because u never let the ball drop and catch yaself slippin cuz ya shoes aint tied
[/QUOTE]
When you in the game right with females, you in the game correctly with life, so you will be having and observing more opportunities to improve your position.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top