"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How I turned a negative in to a very powerfull positive.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
well, we all know the history... my gf went to Italy, cheated, came back, told me about it, I decided to do the same.

OK.

but every time I heard something about Italy I felt bad, really loser feeling, felt like kicking some azz around!:mad:
My desire was to go kill all the italian guys, because of theis latin lover poser thing.. the heart breakers.. the bad DJs of Europe... aaahhhh felt bad...


BUT!!
the little magic trick I did that changed everything.

Since I have italian citizenship.. Im italian too!!!!! I am a latin lover poser .. heart breaker.. bad DJ from Europe!!!

ahahhaha I feel much more motivated and confident knowing this, my aproach on girls changed a lot! I feel gooooood baby.

You see, its a perspective thing.
;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2004
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
8
Location
Canuckistan
It totally is White Shark, and you've got to keep reminding yourself all the time and building up that self image.
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
I'm the one who cheated with your girl, yes, that's me. Don't get pissed off 'cause we got that natural latin love, nothing poser about it. :cool:
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
Originally posted by m4a1
I'm the one who cheated with your girl, yes, that's me. Don't get pissed off 'cause we got that natural latin love, nothing poser about it. :cool:
Im not pissed, by the way, if your sister is pregnant, look for THIAGO BRAZIL contribution on the sosuave bible, thats me, Ive been around your garden, messed around, A LOT! :cool: :cool:
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
I don't have any sisters. :)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top