Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I look [outline]

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
darksprezzatura.jpg

Just being a tad bit more vulnerable to the community in lines with the post I made earlier:

Shoutout to @DEEZEDBRAH @nicksaiz65 @mrgoodstuff @zinc4 and other folks active in the fitness subforum.

Started off as a 330 pound guy, currently 205.

Strength training + Diet has been gold.

I don't use protein shakes, chicken breasts are staple.

Multivitamins+Creatine+Coffee is all I use.

I focused on 5x5 and a calorie deficit of 500 kcal.

If there's anyone struggling to shed pounds, feel free to reach out to me through DM.

I'm here to contribute to the community as much as I can just like how you all have continued to help me grow.

Have a great day!

Last edited:

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Good stuff. What do you bench?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
895 pounds!!

I wasn't trying to call you out or turn this into a swingin d!ck contest. I was just curious because you seem pretty ripped.

I'm at 225x16
I'm guessing you meant to type 295 cuz the current world record raw is like 770.

Well at 220x16, you could me some advice or channel/program as to how to avoid/recover from injuries w.r.t bench press form.

I do regular mobility, dynamic stretches before and static afterwards.

Thanks again

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I'm guessing you meant to type 295 cuz the current world record raw is like 770.

Well at 220x16, you could me some advice or channel/program as to how to avoid/recover from injuries w.r.t bench press form.

I do regular mobility, dynamic stretches before and static afterwards.

Thanks again
Anytime bro. I was joking around with the 895. Haha

Celery juice 3x/week is something I do regularly.

I also use a topical CBD cream after workouts. Believe it or not, I only spend 30 minutes/day, 3 days a week working out. I also swim.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime bro. I was joking around with the 895. Haha

Celery juice 3x/week is something I do regularly.

I also use a topical CBD cream after workouts. Believe it or not, I only spend 30 minutes/day, 3 days a week working out. I also swim.
Read up on celery juice. Sounds great that's it's packed with micronutrients and antioxidants. It has a lot of sodium so I'd take that advice w a pinch of salt haha.

Instead of topical pain relievers like CBD cream, deep tissue massages once a week has been very helpful for me. But sounds better than NSAIDs for sure.

90 minutes of workout a week is definitely great if you're super optimised, not sure how you manage the rest periods while training for strength.

Recently I've added 20 minute runs to my sessions after I realised I don't have the best stamina while I was swimming. What a fun activity though

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7441

Just being a tad bit more vulnerable to the community in lines with the post I made earlier:

Shoutout to @DEEZEDBRAH @nicksaiz65 @mrgoodstuff @zinc4 and other folks active in the fitness subforum.

If there's anyone struggling to shed pounds, feel free to reach out to me through DM.

I'm here to contribute to the community as much as I can just like how you all have continued to help me grow.

Have a great day!
Fvcking gainz bro. I love 5x5 a ton as well. Builds an awesome base of strength and muscle.

That looks like a great weight for you. How low do you want to get?

Also agree with the chicken. I know I complain about plain chicken breast a ton lmao but chicken breast is probably the best way to get that protein and help you get in shape. Definitely a reason it’s a staple. It’s one of those foods you’ll just be eating the rest of your life as a bodybuilder imo.

(I just need my sauce hahaha)

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking gainz bro. I love 5x5 a ton as well. Builds an awesome base of strength and muscle.

That looks like a great weight for you. How low do you want to get?

Also agree with the chicken. I know I complain about plain chicken breast a ton lmao but chicken breast is probably the best way to get that protein and help you get in shape. Definitely a reason it’s a staple. It’s one of those foods you’ll just be eating the rest of your life as a bodybuilder imo.

(I just need my sauce hahaha)
Spot on about the 5x5, it's definitely a good way to preserve strength on a cut. I would dig to hit 10% body fat, currently I'm at 15 so there's a lot of room for progress.

I definitely have some body image issues as I've been obese all my life, so that's a separate battle I'm working on.

dark2.jpeg

Sauces are awesome, but fatty ones quickly pile up calories. I do enjoy experimenting a tonne with seasoning.

What kind of sauces do you enjoy @nicksaiz65, I personally use American mustard, sweet onion, barbecue, teriyaki, red chilli.

Occasionally I'd hit that southwest haha

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7441

Have a great day!
Good job on your physique.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on about the 5x5, it's definitely a good way to preserve strength on a cut. I would dig to hit 10% body fat, currently I'm at 15 so there's a lot of room for progress.

I definitely have some body image issues as I've been obese all my life, so that's a separate battle I'm working on.

View attachment 7444

Sauces are awesome, but fatty ones quickly pile up calories. I do enjoy experimenting a tonne with seasoning.

What kind of sauces do you enjoy @nicksaiz65, I personally use American mustard, sweet onion, barbecue, teriyaki, red chilli.

Occasionally I'd hit that southwest haha
Ayy you got this bro. I hear that 10-12% is a nice sweet spot to stay in.

I hear that when you reach 15% that’s when the flat stomach comes in for most people. Is that true?

I’ll show you some low and high calorie options that I like to implement in my diet!
(All the calories are just off the top of my head btw.)

Low Calorie Sauces:
G. Hughes BBQ Sauce: This stuff is a game changer, very tasty. 10-20 calories per 2 tbsp
Hidden Valley Fat Free Ranch: This stuff is really close to the original imo. You can also mix it with Nashville Hot Seasoning or Hot Sauce and it makes a very good hot ranch.
Heinz 57 Sauce: Quite good. Reminds me of Waffle House. Iirc 2 tbsp is around 20 calories.

Medium Calorie Sauce:
Fat Free Mayo + Sriracha: I mix these two myself instead of buying the pre-made version. I can control exactly how spicy I want it that way. Fat Free Mayo is about 45 calories per 2 tbsp. And I believe Sriracha is 5 calories per tablespoon. That is basically negligible.
Sweet Chili Sauce: 30 calories for a tablespoon and tastes awesome.

High Calorie Sauces:
BDubs Asian Zing Sauce: 2 tablespoons is 80 calories. I LOVE Buffalo Wild Wings sauces. It makes chicken so enjoyable. I’ve been on these for a while.
BDubs Garlic Parmesan Sauce: Also amazing. 120 calories for 2 tbsp.
Sweet Baby Ray’s Secret Sauce: Tastes like the sauce from Outback. 120 calories for 2 tbsp.
Hidden Valley Ranch: This is probably a big no-no within the fitness community, but honestly I do use the full fat Ranch sometimes. Sometimes you need the real thing.

I ALWAYS make sure to use a food scale with these sauces because they’re so calorie dense. No eyeballing for these.

Because I do IF, I have room to include these sauces, which makes eating lots of chicken breast amazing. I don’t think that chicken legs or thighs NEED any sauce if you are eating those. A lot of the time I end up gravitating towards the higher calorie end just because I love the way they taste lol. I’d feel a little bit deprived without these in my diet. I totally don’t mind spending an extra 500 calories to make my meal taste AMAZING though. Some would argue against that, but that’s just me.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ayy you got this bro. I hear that 10-12% is a nice sweet spot to stay in.

I hear that when you reach 15% that’s when the flat stomach comes in for most people. Is that true?

I’ll show you some low and high calorie options that I like to implement in my diet!
(All the calories are just off the top of my head btw.)

Low Calorie Sauces:
G. Hughes BBQ Sauce: This stuff is a game changer, very tasty. 10-20 calories per 2 tbsp
Hidden Valley Fat Free Ranch: This stuff is really close to the original imo. You can also mix it with Nashville Hot Seasoning or Hot Sauce and it makes a very good hot ranch.
Heinz 57 Sauce: Quite good. Reminds me of Waffle House. Iirc 2 tbsp is around 20 calories.

Medium Calorie Sauce:
Fat Free Mayo + Sriracha: I mix these two myself instead of buying the pre-made version. I can control exactly how spicy I want it that way. Fat Free Mayo is about 45 calories per 2 tbsp. And I believe Sriracha is 5 calories per tablespoon. That is basically negligible.
Sweet Chili Sauce: 30 calories for a tablespoon and tastes awesome.

High Calorie Sauces:
BDubs Asian Zing Sauce: 2 tablespoons is 80 calories. I LOVE Buffalo Wild Wings sauces. It makes chicken so enjoyable. I’ve been on these for a while.
BDubs Garlic Parmesan Sauce: Also amazing. 120 calories for 2 tbsp.
Sweet Baby Ray’s Secret Sauce: Tastes like the sauce from Outback. 120 calories for 2 tbsp.
Hidden Valley Ranch: This is probably a big no-no within the fitness community, but honestly I do use the full fat Ranch sometimes. Sometimes you need the real thing.

I ALWAYS make sure to use a food scale with these sauces because they’re so calorie dense. No eyeballing for these.

Because I do IF, I have room to include these sauces, which makes eating lots of chicken breast amazing. I don’t think that chicken legs or thighs NEED any sauce if you are eating those. A lot of the time I end up gravitating towards the higher calorie end just because I love the way they taste lol. I’d feel a little bit deprived without these in my diet. I totally don’t mind spending an extra 500 calories to make my meal taste AMAZING though. Some would argue against that, but that’s just me.
Oh man you know your sauces. I'm quickly saving your reply and experiment with it today.

Thanks a lot!

And yeah at 15% l, I got a flat stomach, but not a lot of definition.
dark5.jpg

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man you know your sauces. I'm quickly saving your reply and experiment with it today.

Thanks a lot!

And yeah at 15% l, I got a flat stomach, but not a lot of definition.
View attachment 7448
Of course! Let me know if you end up liking any of them. These are the sauces I have currently when I need to eat a lot of chicken breast.

That looks great. At 15% that definitely puts you in the "fitness" range. That's where I'm trying to get to as well.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Of course! Let me know if you end up liking any of them. These are the sauces I have currently when I need to eat a lot of chicken breast.

That looks great. At 15% that definitely puts you in the "fitness" range. That's where I'm trying to get to as well.
There's a brand called 3 Dragons that has a Spicy Ginger Teriyaki sauce.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7441

Have a great day!
Dark mate, big ups. I think your career and gig leads to the physical crash or so I am told. Happy you are doing well and on that grind. Time is a *****. It comes for us all. The most inspiring part is that we have a finite amount of time. Must use it wisely.

Everyone is different. YouTube is full of frauds and chills but I can swear by fasting. While I never been over weight, I have not been this ripped and deezd since intermittent fasting. I highly recommend people test how they respond and act according to their genetics. To put into perspective, not been in this good a shape since I was 24. I am early 30s and my goal has always been to peak at 35 and maintain. As in scale back on super heavy lifts. Work more volume, run, skip, eat clean. Pull back on the previous workouts and supplements.

Congrats @darksprezzatura on the leveling up career, monetary wise, aesthetics, and lifestyle. This journey has got to be more than chasing hood rats and busting a nut.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark mate, big ups. I think your career and gig leads to the physical crash or so I am told. Happy you are doing well and on that grind. Time is a *****. It comes for us all. The most inspiring part is that we have a finite amount of time. Must use it wisely.

Everyone is different. YouTube is full of frauds and chills but I can swear by fasting. While I never been over weight, I have not been this ripped and deezd since intermittent fasting. I highly recommend people test how they respond and act according to their genetics. To put into perspective, not been in this good a shape since I was 24. I am early 30s and my goal has always been to peak at 35 and maintain. As in scale back on super heavy lifts. Work more volume, run, skip, eat clean. Pull back on the previous workouts and supplements.

Congrats @darksprezzatura on the leveling up career, monetary wise, aesthetics, and lifestyle. This journey has got to be more than chasing hood rats and busting a nut.
I've been unconsciously following IF with one huge meal a day with chicken breasts and veggies everyday post workout, as I cook all my own meals.

Mostly cuz I don't have the time to cook thrice a day, so usually I binge on 1.5-2 lbs of chicken in a sitting, @nicksaiz65 's sauce recommendation is on the top of my list to add to the mix.

Apart from this one big meal, I have some oats and some dry fruits, coffee, creatine, multivitamin and omegas pre-workout.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive had some shoulder issues last year so I've switched to dumbell work. Do you have any advice for recovery from heavy lifts?
Yes. I had shoulder problems also when I reached around 215-220lbs on bench. Follow this :

-15 degree decline Benchpress
Ramp up - 115/10 145/8 165/6 185/4 215/2 285/1
Set 1 - 245 - 6
Set 2 - 215 - 9
Set 3 - 205 - 10
Set 4 - 190 - 11

I do ramp ups not warm ups. lbs/reps
The idea is to do only one heavy set in the 4-6 rep range first. Then do 2 sets at 10rep range. Then the last set at 15rep range. You can see I failed 2 of my sets with the given weights on my last chest day.

Before I Switched to this training , I was doing 3-4 sets of 4-6rep range weight. Once I switched, my shoulder pain went away, and I got stronger.

With each subsequent chest exercise I do 10 rep range for all sets, reducing weight if needed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 7441

Have a great day!
330 to 205 how long did that take? 500 cal deficit all the way down? How much cardio and weights?