"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How I Gained 25 lbs this Summer

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Wow just signed in after years and saw this old post randomly. Good to see I still abide by the same principles now in the gym as I did back when I was younger!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Excellent posts, Workerouter; I appreciate that you listed your max calf raise. You rarely see guys working calfs, let alone listing their PR on calfs.

I appreciate reading about your determination and fiery mentality, your "stoic intensity." too many guys at the gym today lack intensity; too many guys sitting around between sets with that dazed, tired look.

Very inspirational post. Newbies take note. This really has the makings for a sticky or spotlight post. This post should never find a grave.
Hmm...standing calf raise I have no clue what my PR is because I used to rep close to 700 lbs(stack of 300+8 45lb plates, which was all that would fit on there). I was able to do that probably 10-11 times.

Toe calf press on the leg extension machine I got up to slightly over 1,400 lbs(30 plates+the sled weight) and was able to do 3 or 4 reps on it but then it felt like I was going to rip my achilles tendon so I never added more weight or did more reps...


And if you expect me to believe you gained 25 lbs of muscle in 3 months clean you must think I'm an idiot. Dude's that are on 500 mgs a week of Test sometimes don't gain that in 3 months, and they have 3-5 times higher test levels than you would naturally. 25 lbs is possible, but it definitely wasn't all muscle. Actually the majority of it wasn't muscle. Unless you are on gear.
 
Top