Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I AMOG’d a world champion.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
How I AMOG’d a world champion.

Hi guys, I don’t want you to think that this is about bragging or anything like that. It´s useful information about how I did that and also ,I would like you to tell me if I could have done anything different.

First of all, I believe that I was able to do that because of the previous work I had done on this girl mind. I’m not sure if I could have done anything like this if I haven’t done so.

Let’s talk about the girl: she’s 18 years old, she looks like a beautiful girl from India (even though she’s not from there). Big boobies (C/D cup easily), nice ass, hour glass figure, symmetrical face, smiles easily.

The champion: world salsa champion, pre-selected (harem of girls following him), muscular guy, taller than me but no game.

Before meeting this AMOG, I´ve been spending time with this young girl, and she sh!t tested me a lot, really, I think she did that cause of the age difference (I`m almost 30).

But, I learned game, I made it part of my life, I had to work a lot to destroy the beta within me and become an attractive guy.

By the time I met this young girl I was able to turn on all of her attraction switches (I’m pre-selected and think my girlfriend is good looking, I’m the leader of a motorcycle club, even though is a small one I think it counts as a positive trait, I’m one of the best dancers in my academy, I’ve dealt with all of her **** test and always maintained frame so far, I haven’t forgotten to escalate sexually, she responds positively to my C&F game, I have a muay thai body, my clothing style is about leather jackets, jeans and boots).

One of the things that attached this girl to me was that her family didn’t want me to spend time with her (just in case, 18 is legal here), and that made her feel a lot of strong emotions, by the time her father came to me to face me and warn me about me spending time with his daughter I told him that there were three girls who were talking **** about me because I rejected them (which happened to be true, they were fat/old/old and ugly). She and I believe that these three girls told her father that we were flirting.

We are pretty close and she let me playfully spank her ass and depending on the context, touch her boobies, always while playing.

Well, how could I do that? The problem with this world champion is that he hadn’t have game, and I just needed to point that out in a “boyfriend destroyer speech style”.

Everything happened at the after party of a salsa contest (yes, she is my salsa partner). It was a big event at a good discoteque in a small city of my country (I’d like to keep that to myself). Well, the guy was there, surrounded by friends and groopies, the ladies of my team arrived earlier cause we the male dancers, had to wait for someone to give us the free passes.

When we were there, she still hadn’t have contact with the salsa champion, but as soon as we arrived he called us to join him at his private lounge area in the discoteque (he and my salsa director were close friends).

While we were there everything started, he greeted us all, he started dancing and started showing off with his good salsa moves (I have to be honest). So instead of watching him do that I went away and by the time the 18 year old asked me where I was, I told her “I was dancing with other girls, but I knew you would miss me, so I came back” (I was at the bathroom actually).

She told me that this champion showed a lot of interest in her, but at the same time he asked if I was her boyfriend and she told him I was her friend, but she came with us to the discoteque and that she could’t separate from us.

After that she told me that this guy looked like an ******* (pendejo), and that he must be a womanizer, but that this things don’t impressed her, so she had a plan to make im touch ground (I mean to make him fall from the sky in which he was leaving), but she didn’t told me the plan.

In the meantime I was dancing with other female dancers and she appeared from behind telling me that the weird salsa champion friend was trying to hit on her… I just laughed and told her in a funny way “Oh, look at me, all of the guys here want to be with me!.. Get out of here”.. and she laughed.

After a while, she came back to me and told me that this champion had already bought her two drinks and he told her that he wanted to go somewhere else with her, but that she told him "she didn’t know… she didn’t want to leave her friends."

And this is when I had the opportunity to use the “boyfriend destroyer”. I told her that this guy is “such a nice guy” and that she should give him a chance, she answered with a WTF face and told me that I was wrong:“look at him, he looks like a womanizer”, after that I told her “hey… He is really a nice guy… Think about it… You know I’m an assh@le, do you think that If a met you at a discoteque would I be so gentlemen to buy you a drink? you know the answer is no…” and she said yes moving her head… “You know me… I’m like the scorpion, if I had the chance to sting you… I would… It’s in my nature… Go on and spend time with this guy who is trying so hard to please you… It’s a must for you, don’t be rude” (I knew inside me I did something good)… she went with him and while walking told me “I’m gonna go back with him because I’m polite but please, save me”… “Yeah.. I’m gonna “save you” (mocking face), wait for me, but put yourself comfortable… I have such a bad memory).

When she came back she started talking with this guy (I was dancing with my friends) and then he asked her to dance, and she followed him, and then my moment of truth came… She looked at me with a face like “save me… please” I really took my time before doing that and after a while, I walked towards her, with a big confident smile asked her to dance… and she looked at the champion.. looked at me… and left him and followed me… EPIC WIN!

After that she told me “please don’t leave me, he is so into me”… I just laughed… I told her “You’re such a *****” and we continue dancing.

An hour passed and the guy was lurking trough the discoteque, looking at us, it was so obvious so I did my final move… I tried to leave her.

I told her I had to go back to the hotel to pack my things up and come back to our home town, she told me “no. if you leave, you’re gonna make me go with him”… I told her “well… you know.. I’m a sh!tty guy… And he’s such a nice person really, but I have to do my ****… You know this was going to happen, I’m an assh@le”… and then when I was leaving she stopped me with her hand and told “please”… I told her “You know me”, and after my third attempt to leave she asked me for my cellphone and wrote this in mycellphone note app:

her: I like you.. Even though you’re such a pr!ck.

me: Im a sh!tty guy… Don’t get fooled, you think this is me, but is the softer version of myself.

her: and sooo? Are you going to le…

me: I just wanted to be sure that you were not going to let me go.

I hate when someone does that. When they let me go.

her: I’m not a regular girl! I let a lot of people go.. and I hurt a lot of them too, that’s why I don’t do that.

me: Oh

her: think about it, I begged you to stay only three times, four, and you were out..

After that we spend a great evening, I couldn’t kiss close because people talk you now, but it doesn’t mean that I didn’t do it, it was just not there, not the right place.

When we took the bus, we were talking about a lot of things and when the lights were out I kissed her, but after that she showed a little bit of ressistance and she asked me “Why do you want to do this?” me: “Cause I feel so?”... Then: confort kiss.

I consider that kiss as a comfort building kiss (mistery method) I couldn’t arouse her, ‘cause it was going to be impossible to have sex with here on the bus.

After that she **** tested me again, she told me usual stuff to try to mantain frame, but again my frame was tight (I belive), she wanted to make me pursue her but I answered by reframing the interaction: I told her that I was going to be the one who was going to see if she could handle me.

She told me that she didn’t wanted me to believe that things were going to change, I told her (amused mastery I think) that she met a lot of guys before whom she believed were tough and cool, but when they started a relationship with her or attempted to do so… they showed her their softer side, which repeled her… I told her “I’m a cold heart bast@rd, I hope you can deal with this.. “

“You hate weak man, that’s your curse”… after she hugged me so hard.

Then I told that I would only kiss her when I really felt it, told her that I hate when kissing becomes so common in a relationship that it looses its effect… she answered by kissing me very hard.

That’s my story so far. Peace brothers.

Serenity

Reaction score
This was an entertaining read. Game is just stupidly easy when you know what's going on in a situation, it's actually fun.

I remember some epic situations where some other guy tried competing but simply didn't stand a chance, because I had game and they didn't.

The best thing I ever did was go to a party with only girls, only knew 2 of them. Spent the first hour being relatively silent, almost meditating and picking up the vibes. After that I continuously upped my game, talked to everyone. We went to a club later in the evening, by that time everyone liked me being there and two (not the 2 I went there with) of them was hitting hard on me. When we arrived at the club they all followed me, it must have looked epic with that bunch of girls around me. All the attention launched me into the craziest flow I've ever had, it just did something to me. One time I walked back to the 2 girls who tried hitting on me another random girl loud enough for me to hear says to her friend as I pass them "wow, look at him". I was merely walking, not even conscious of how it looked but my state of mind was definitely different. Stuff like that just doesn't happen, it's at least very rare.

Sadly I haven't been able to re-create that flow, not at that strength. It was overkill, but that doesn't really hurt, haha.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For fvcks sake...all this writing and you didn't even fvck this chick...

Way too impressed over nothing.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was an entertaining read. Game is just stupidly easy when you know what's going on in a situation, it's actually fun.

I remember some epic situations where some other guy tried competing but simply didn't stand a chance, because I had game and they didn't.

The best thing I ever did was go to a party with only girls, only knew 2 of them. Spent the first hour being relatively silent, almost meditating and picking up the vibes. After that I continuously upped my game, talked to everyone. We went to a club later in the evening, by that time everyone liked me being there and two (not the 2 I went there with) of them was hitting hard on me. When we arrived at the club they all followed me, it must have looked epic with that bunch of girls around me. All the attention launched me into the craziest flow I've ever had, it just did something to me. One time I walked back to the 2 girls who tried hitting on me another random girl loud enough for me to hear says to her friend as I pass them "wow, look at him". I was merely walking, not even conscious of how it looked but my state of mind was definitely different. Stuff like that just doesn't happen, it's at least very rare.

Sadly I haven't been able to re-create that flow, not at that strength. It was overkill, but that doesn't really hurt, haha.
This resonates with me 100%. It really is all about the mindset. If you are in a strong enough state of mind, then you cannot be stopped and things just go your way somehow. It's so hard to reach it though! The only advice on here that has allowed me to get close to it again is 'As you think, you shall become' and even I forget to think about who I want to be. How about you though? What ways have gotten you close to that stage of mind again?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people love playing the game, some people just love winning...
I think that people who love just playing the game are a bit insecure about the finalization part or they're just too mentally ****ed to make the transition from "working towards" to "done".

Serenity

Reaction score
This resonates with me 100%. It really is all about the mindset. If you are in a strong enough state of mind, then you cannot be stopped and things just go your way somehow. It's so hard to reach it though! The only advice on here that has allowed me to get close to it again is 'As you think, you shall become' and even I forget to think about who I want to be. How about you though? What ways have gotten you close to that stage of mind again?
I have analysed that night a lot after it happened, I learned a lot from it but I haven't been able to fully recreate that feeling. I'll piece it up in the next paragraphs.

One thing was the meditation, I do amazing things when I don't think, getting there is a counter intuitive mindfuck. You can't think your way into not thinking in the same way you can think to solve ordinary problems. I spent the first hour staring at a wall while the others talked, I was listening but only commented occasionally. I had no fear of being awkward not being talkative, besides it's easier to impress when the expectations are low.

When I finally did engage my mind was crystal clear and super calm. Everything flowed on impulse, your mind can't do that if thoughts interrupt it. I didn't care what the subject of conversation was, I was happy talking for the sake of it. Dealing with everything in the moment, from one moment to the next, no dependence on outcome. I was accepting of anything happening.

When we left and the 2 girls started hitting on me I was already starting to feel supercharged. One of them started telling me I was fantastic, several times as if she thought I didn't hear her. Why? My core was still undisturbed, I just let out a calm "thank you". I wasn't even trying, I wasn't sparking thoughts about it. This is the extreme opposite of neuroticism, a beta would have thoughts racing like crazy in their minds by then. Mine was still clear and calm, it didn't go to my head, I was without ego.

The last notable thing was that incident where I walked past a chick and she commented on it. I'm pretty sure she said it as loud as she did in the hopes I'd hear it and turn around, there's no reason she had to say it that loudly for her friend to hear it. I didn't turn around though, I was going with the flow and that lead me back to the 2 girls hitting on me. I didn't even turn to look, they were in my peripheral vision. I also learned just how much of a difference the way you carry yourself makes. This was pretty late and the calmness was now a full body experience, It's hard to describe how abnormally comfortable I felt. Remembering how I moved, my state of mind certainly affected my movement.

This happened 3 years ago, ever since I've done frequent clean-ups in my mind. I did a lot of meditation before this happened too, but this is when I realised how powerful the impact can be. I've been close to that state, but getting there is hard. The harder I try, the further away I am from it. Because this is a state where outcomes are irrelevant, trying is non-existent and every concept we share in this forum vanishes. To get there you must let go of everything, including your desire to get there.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think that people who love just playing the game are a bit insecure about the finalization part or they're just too mentally ****ed to make the transition from "working towards" to "done".
Or they just don't care about the outcome that much.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or they just don't care about the outcome that much.
Meh, I am not saying people should be fixated with the outcome, but people who don't care about outcomes almost at all seem a bit strange to me. Maybe that's just me.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have analysed that night a lot after it happened, I learned a lot from it but I haven't been able to fully recreate that feeling. I'll piece it up in the next paragraphs.

One thing was the meditation, I do amazing things when I don't think, getting there is a counter intuitive mindfuck. You can't think your way into not thinking in the same way you can think to solve ordinary problems. I spent the first hour staring at a wall while the others talked, I was listening but only commented occasionally. I had no fear of being awkward not being talkative, besides it's easier to impress when the expectations are low.

When I finally did engage my mind was crystal clear and super calm. Everything flowed on impulse, your mind can't do that if thoughts interrupt it. I didn't care what the subject of conversation was, I was happy talking for the sake of it. Dealing with everything in the moment, from one moment to the next, no dependence on outcome. I was accepting of anything happening.

When we left and the 2 girls started hitting on me I was already starting to feel supercharged. One of them started telling me I was fantastic, several times as if she thought I didn't hear her. Why? My core was still undisturbed, I just let out a calm "thank you". I wasn't even trying, I wasn't sparking thoughts about it. This is the extreme opposite of neuroticism, a beta would have thoughts racing like crazy in their minds by then. Mine was still clear and calm, it didn't go to my head, I was without ego.

The last notable thing was that incident where I walked past a chick and she commented on it. I'm pretty sure she said it as loud as she did in the hopes I'd hear it and turn around, there's no reason she had to say it that loudly for her friend to hear it. I didn't turn around though, I was going with the flow and that lead me back to the 2 girls hitting on me. I didn't even turn to look, they were in my peripheral vision. I also learned just how much of a difference the way you carry yourself makes. This was pretty late and the calmness was now a full body experience, It's hard to describe how abnormally comfortable I felt. Remembering how I moved, my state of mind certainly affected my movement.

This happened 3 years ago, ever since I've done frequent clean-ups in my mind. I did a lot of meditation before this happened too, but this is when I realised how powerful the impact can be. I've been close to that state, but getting there is hard. The harder I try, the further away I am from it. Because this is a state where outcomes are irrelevant, trying is non-existent and every concept we share in this forum vanishes. To get there you must let go of everything, including your desire to get there.
I consider 3 levels. A lot of people say "don't think, just act". Thinking is the first step, acting is the second, and the third is just BEING. You just WERE, if that makes any sense. No thinking about anything or what you were doing, just being. I've been there before and I've been trying to get back to it. I've gotten close once before but it's hard. The biggest difference between then and now was that back then I would constantly say "I am the greatest!" over and over again (courtesy of my username) but I stopped and now I've never been able to get back to that state of mind ever again. I've been trying to find my way again ever since.

Serenity

Reaction score
I consider 3 levels. A lot of people say "don't think, just act". Thinking is the first step, acting is the second, and the third is just BEING. You just WERE, if that makes any sense. No thinking about anything or what you were doing, just being. I've been there before and I've been trying to get back to it. I've gotten close once before but it's hard. The biggest difference between then and now was that back then I would constantly say "I am the greatest!" over and over again (courtesy of my username) but I stopped and now I've never been able to get back to that state of mind ever again. I've been trying to find my way again ever since.
Exactly, that night I was just being. What you're talking about makes perfect sense to me.

Telling yourself "I am the greatest" has the effect of lowering your shoulders and worry less, worry manifests as thoughts. It's difficult to just be when thoughts occupy your awareness, it breaks flow. Your method differs from mine in that you looped a thought until the other noise went away, then presumably you stopped thinking you were the greatest, you then just were. I did nothing until my thoughts ran out of energy, the noise was just there until it ceased as I wasn't feeding it. I put my focus on my senses, hearing the sounds, smelling the air, noticing the sensations and just looking around me. Both ways are meditative though, it leads to the same state of mind.

I've simply been many times since that night, but as I said never with such strength of the experience. I was basically tripping without drugs that night (apart from moderate alcohol consumption), one of the girls commented on my massive pupils. I actually checked and I've never seen them bigger, my brain must have released a shitton of dopamine into the system that night.

What's hard about it is letting go of control. It takes courage to let yourself go like that, to ignore the nagging fear of doing something wrong. To let go of control threatens the ego.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for the OP if he is making progress or whatever, but I will give you my impression:

Reading this story is like reading a chapter out of a bad seduction book. I mean most of the lines seem to be straight out of a poorly written seduction book. All that "He's a nice guy, you should give him a chance" stuff. It practically makes me cringe, to be honest. And this:

"He is really a nice guy… Think about it… You know I’m an assh@le, do you think that If a met you at a discoteque would I be so gentlemen to buy you a drink? you know the answer is no…”
I mean, really? Do people really talk like this? Maybe it's just not my style, but it's so textbook cliched, I would rather crawl under a table than say this to a girl. But hey, if the OP can get it to work for him, kudos.

It just sounds like the whole thing was copy/pasted out of a bad ad for pickup products.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for the OP if he is making progress or whatever, but I will give you my impression:

Reading this story is like reading a chapter out of a bad seduction book. I mean most of the lines seem to be straight out of a poorly written seduction book. All that "He's a nice guy, you should give him a chance" stuff. It practically makes me cringe, to be honest. And this:

"He is really a nice guy… Think about it… You know I’m an assh@le, do you think that If a met you at a discoteque would I be so gentlemen to buy you a drink? you know the answer is no…”
I mean, really? Do people really talk like this? Maybe it's just not my style, but it's so textbook cliched, I would rather crawl under a table than say this to a girl. But hey, if the OP can get it to work for him, kudos.

It just sounds like the whole thing was copy/pasted out of a bad ad for pickup products.
You're forgetting body language, context, tonality plays a huge part in getting this pulled off.

I'd say something like "You should date him. He seems really nice and won't try to rip your panties off." with a ****ty grin

Reaction score
You used a whole evening figuring out how to **** block a guy that at no part of the story seemed like an alpha, I mean, a world champion of a gay hobby like salsa dancing ffs.
Hahahahahahaha. No, dude, it was Antonio Banderas!

Let me tell you about the time I stole a girl away from the National Pokemon Champion.

Or the world's greatest Spock impersonator.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, that night I was just being. What you're talking about makes perfect sense to me.

Telling yourself "I am the greatest" has the effect of lowering your shoulders and worry less, worry manifests as thoughts. It's difficult to just be when thoughts occupy your awareness, it breaks flow. Your method differs from mine in that you looped a thought until the other noise went away, then presumably you stopped thinking you were the greatest, you then just were. I did nothing until my thoughts ran out of energy, the noise was just there until it ceased as I wasn't feeding it. I put my focus on my senses, hearing the sounds, smelling the air, noticing the sensations and just looking around me. Both ways are meditative though, it leads to the same state of mind.

I've simply been many times since that night, but as I said never with such strength of the experience. I was basically tripping without drugs that night (apart from moderate alcohol consumption), one of the girls commented on my massive pupils. I actually checked and I've never seen them bigger, my brain must have released a shitton of dopamine into the system that night.

What's hard about it is letting go of control. It takes courage to let yourself go like that, to ignore the nagging fear of doing something wrong. To let go of control threatens the ego.
Thanks for the help

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you about the time I stole a girl away from the National Pokemon Champion.

Or the world's greatest Spock impersonator.
Has someone been imitating my friend Spock?

"Go with the Pokemon man, my sweet. He is a nice guy, you will be very happy together. He will appreciate you, he has never had a woman as good looking as you. I cannot help that all the ladies love me. I am a bad man, I will only break your heart". :)