Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How hard is it to last long/be good your first time?

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm about to have sex with this girl, in the near future. Problem is it's been insinuated and hinted at, even a little admitted that I'm 'not a virgin'. She isn't a virgin -- though she's only had sex once, but I figure she'd know something was up if I last 30 seconds like the legends say.

So I ask you. How hard is it to last long and be good at sex your first time? I'll definitely have a condom on, so that'll help, I'm sure.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies man.
I didnt cvm my first time so everyone is different.

It depends on how confortable you are, if you have been drinking, etc

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, it can go either way. I know someone who didn't even penetrate before he finished. And on my first time I was so nervous I didn't finish.

It all depends on how your feeling, if your really excited about the whole thing, then you probably won't last long, but if your nervous like I was you'll probably have more trouble staying aroused than anything.

If it's only her second time then don't count on her knowing what's good and what isn't, it's highly unlikely she'll hate it as such.

Trick from me is to do other things, spend a lot of time on foreplay, kissing her neck, and then going down on her. If you do a good job doing that then she'll be so worked up that anything during sex will probably feel amazing.

One last thing, don't finger her too much unless she really shows she's enjoying it, often most girls who havn't had much sex find too much fingering starts to hurt and make them sore.

Most importanlty, be confident, and calm. And don't think being drunk will help your situation, more likely than not it'll just make things worse.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do kegels. They'll help you last a lot longer, depending on how long you've been doing them. Also, don't be too nervous, don't worry too much (easy to say ;)).

Spend lots of time on foreplay. If you get her to cvm before you've had sex, you're on a very good start.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know till you do it your first time.

I with some of the other guys, i didn't even *** my first time or second but third time (no protection, i know guys it was stupid lol) I did, and now i *** every time at a good time. Maybe i'm just lucky but really you thinking way to much on it like 95% of guys will just be normal like i am.

Average 2 minutes?? Geeze i hope not i last much longer lol

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My first time, she was l o o s e so I didn't cvm for a while, but also, I used to jack it a LOT back then.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks alot for all the tips and advice. I'm a rather unnaturally calm person, so I don't think I'll have an anxiety/nervousness issue, haha.

Doubt I'll drink for it either, so no worries there. And I occasionally work on kegels when I can, so I guess we'll just see how it goes.