Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How guys ruin their chances by being desperate with a new woman

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had an interesting few exchanges with 2 women that I had first dates with a little over a week ago.

Woman 1: We chatted for a little while yesterday morning and I told her I wanted to get together sometime this week and to let me know what her schedule was like. Didn't hear from her the rest of the day. What are most guys going to do? Assume the silence meant no and blow themselves out of the water by texting them again and either complaining or begging or whatever else. First this morning she hits me up with a "Good Morning :) " and gives me 3 days this week that she is free. Seeing her Thursday.

Woman 2: Chatted with her a little bit Saturday and made plans for Wednesday night and then went over to my main plate to watch the game and spend the night. Didn't get any texts from her so I texted her this afternoon and teased her a little "Witness protection program huh? Don't want to blow your cover, let me know when you get out ;)"

She sent me a text back almost immediately and laughed and joked about it and she said she has a really busy work week blah blah. So I told her that it would go by fast at least and to let me know if she had to work late tomorrow so I could make other plans. She immediately texts back that she is off by 5:30 and is free all the way til Monday.

2 different women in 2 different scenarios where guys tend to blow it by getting over eager or insecure and respond poorly thereby eliminating themselves. Were they sh!t tests? Who knows.
Never worry or get worked up about it, it isn't worth it. Something that I struggled with for a while. Remain calm and never let them see you sweat. It will pay dividends down the road. Expect to bang one of the two this week and the other maybe mext week.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how things like this should be treated :)

I always assume a no after I try 3 times , and then put the ball in her court

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never re-text after I texted specific girl. Heck I don't even have my mind on her until she texts me

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the scenario. I don't disagree with that in general. I will give a minimum of 2 days before reinitiating.
Ofcourse but in general no one should ever bomb a girl with following texts when there's no reply.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Had an interesting few exchanges with 2 women that I had first dates with a little over a week ago.

Woman 1: We chatted for a little while yesterday morning and I told her I wanted to get together sometime this week and to let me know what her schedule was like. Didn't hear from her the rest of the day. What are most guys going to do? Assume the silence meant no and blow themselves out of the water by texting them again and either complaining or begging or whatever else. First this morning she hits me up with a "Good Morning :) " and gives me 3 days this week that she is free. Seeing her Thursday.

Woman 2: Chatted with her a little bit Saturday and made plans for Wednesday night and then went over to my main plate to watch the game and spend the night. Didn't get any texts from her so I texted her this afternoon and teased her a little "Witness protection program huh? Don't want to blow your cover, let me know when you get out ;)"

She sent me a text back almost immediately and laughed and joked about it and she said she has a really busy work week blah blah. So I told her that it would go by fast at least and to let me know if she had to work late tomorrow so I could make other plans. She immediately texts back that she is off by 5:30 and is free all the way til Monday.

2 different women in 2 different scenarios where guys tend to blow it by getting over eager or insecure and respond poorly thereby eliminating themselves. Were they sh!t tests? Who knows.
Never worry or get worked up about it, it isn't worth it. Something that I struggled with for a while. Remain calm and never let them see you sweat. It will pay dividends down the road. Expect to bang one of the two this week and the other maybe mext week.
Nice play, just make sure you get your d!ck wet. It's important.

When the slimy toad was in the field, I'd text for a bit or call, make the date and see them then. I never reconfirmed as me making the date IS my confirmation. I also added, if anything changed I would let her know, and she should do the same. I usually plan the date four or five days ahead. They may reach out, but it didn't matter one way or another. Never had one not show up. Some cancelled, others said I didn't confirm, but my retort was setting the day, place and time IS my confirmation. If anything would change, I'd let them know; and they should do the same. It was different I guess, but I really didn't put much effort or care into it.

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never double text (not now anyway, I used to in my youth). The last lady I dated took 5 days to reply and her reply started with “Wow, I can’t believe I missed this text”. Give me a break, do they really think we don’t know what game they are playing?

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
On a related note, I was recently at the eye doctor and she was quite attractive. When it was over we were at reception, I was paying and she was filling out some paperwork. She got a text which she read instantly. She was quite annoyed and under her breath she said “not now Gary, I’m at work for heavens sake”. Probably a bad idea to text her while she is at work.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why having an abundance mentality (even if you don’t have many plates) is always important. You don’t focus so much on one chick and therefore aren’t hanging off her every word. This lets you have the IDGAF attitude that’s so important on having success in the dating world.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't text.

It solves all these issues. The only cases where I text are if she initiates, or at some point on a date she specifically asks me to "text her sometime." I'll text them something simple prior to the next date as a gambit and they'll go be happy about it for another few days.

Works like a charm.

Glassguy

Reaction score
He (or she) that speaks first often loses.

Thats a major tactic in sales used once you go for the sale.....or date/hang out in our world on SS.

Once you have given a woman the option to make things easy to be with you......and they don't take advantage AND make it easy.....I can think of no reason to text her back.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sound fundamental -- never double-text.

There's a theory that women will deliberately test your confidence by seeing if you'll get flustered by her silence.

There's another theory that it's actually okay to follow up a few days later if you haven't heard from her. It shows that you're entitled and conditioned to get what you want, which is attractive.

I never double-text. I also never follow up again if she blows me off. That's usually it for her.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if not many choices; will follow up. if a few extra choices the easy thing to do is only spend time on those that respond and in an entertaining way. it is completely a choice driven by available time. somehow they probably know that.

if only one choice, the decision of if to try to fake being busy.

probably the best way to improve txt game is to have more choices so busy is natural and only spend time on the fun ones.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice play, just make sure you get your d!ck wet. It's important.

When the slimy toad was in the field, I'd text for a bit or call, make the date and see them then. I never reconfirmed as me making the date IS my confirmation. I also added, if anything changed I would let her know, and she should do the same. I usually plan the date four or five days ahead. They may reach out, but it didn't matter one way or another. Never had one not show up. Some cancelled, others said I didn't confirm, but my retort was setting the day, place and time IS my confirmation. If anything would change, I'd let them know; and they should do the same. It was different I guess, but I really didn't put much effort or care into it.
Why didn't you tell him to use condoms

What's up with you lately man, you've changed

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just had woman 1 over to cook dinner with me tonight...we start watching a show afterwards and before 5 minutes went by she was all over me. Within 15 minutes we were naked and I pounded her senseless for the next hour and a half.

Woman 2 was over Saturday to cook dinner and while that went a little differently, banged her as well after we drank a bunch of alcohol

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just had woman 1 over to cook dinner with me tonight...we start watching a show afterwards and before 5 minutes went by she was all over me. Within 15 minutes we were naked and I pounded her senseless for the next hour and a half.

Woman 2 was over Saturday to cook dinner and while that went a little differently, banged her as well after we drank a bunch of alcohol

Take that pandemic.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman was texting me for the last ten days or so. Always seemed very interested. I told her maybe she lived to far away from me, but she said we should try. Her texts indicated her interest was high. All of a sudden as usual it seems...she has lost interest..because i asked her if she still wants to meet (she has'nt responded) I don't care. I'm not as interested in women as i once was. Rather pay attention to myself and concentrate on myself and improving myself rather that learning about women or thinking about them.

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how things like this should be treated :)

I always assume a no after I try 3 times , and then put the ball in her court
Try 3 times...jesus. I try once and then I put the ball back in her court. You have to have the mindset that she has never met a guy like me so you will be totally indifferent especially with the really attractive ones. She can go play the game with the rest of the losers