Poppin' Tags
Don Juan
I havent seen many people on here at all... its kind of pointless to post alot of the time because nobody responds or even looks.
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
THanks mom!Originally posted by Vincent
For the past 2 years i have seen the forum change, in cycles. There are cycles where you get the AFC's hoping for quick fixes right before school ends, and right before it begins. You get the don juans who kinda vanish during the school year because they just don't have time, and they also vanish during the summer.
Posting on this forum takes up a lot of time, and when you become a don juan, you don't have time to spend at a comp.
Just wait and see, early august, tons of AFCs will join then vanish in october...
You loving mother,
Vincent
lmao, glad you found that funny instead of disturbingOriginally posted by oakraiderz2
THanks mom!
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Actually I've been here for 2 years. Before this I was Cogent Ops., before that Zelemont. I took a long break and just came back.Originally posted by LikRetsam
However, You have just arrived it seems so I urge you to adapt. This is not a super forum to spend your whole day at. Pop in and pop out my friend.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I agree 100%Originally posted by Slimijs
All this place needs is some puzzy.![]()
nuff said.
*Wakes up* Aw crap...I was enjoying the vacation.Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
*Yawns* oh damn... does that mean I have to start writing posts again?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.