"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How fvckin dead is this forum?

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Springfield, IL
I havent seen many people on here at all... its kind of pointless to post alot of the time because nobody responds or even looks.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
this whole place died down. I wonder what the next big site going be maybe after I read and embrace the bible a few more times I might move on to ASF
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Go on then. Rest of us are waiting for Clouds masterpeice.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You get to a point when these forums are no longer necessary to you. I will post on this.

However, You have just arrived it seems so I urge you to adapt. This is not a super forum to spend your whole day at. Pop in and pop out my friend.

Worry not, I will bring food to the table soon.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
I hope it continues this way.. As you said, it's starting to quiet down with less useless post... I imagine it's quite possible Cloud's new boot camp could cause a "revolution" where people start to talk about self improvement more than whine about every move they make on a girl.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DA KID

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Age
38
how long is cloud bootcamp I might be interested in starting it up. Is geared toward self improvement or women
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
Talking about what you do not like is useless, changing what you do not like is priceless...
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
For the past 2 years i have seen the forum change, in cycles. There are cycles where you get the AFC's hoping for quick fixes right before school ends, and right before it begins. You get the don juans who kinda vanish during the school year because they just don't have time, and they also vanish during the summer.

Posting on this forum takes up a lot of time, and when you become a don juan, you don't have time to spend at a comp.

Just wait and see, early august, tons of AFCs will join then vanish in october...

You loving mother,
Vincent
 

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Vincent
For the past 2 years i have seen the forum change, in cycles. There are cycles where you get the AFC's hoping for quick fixes right before school ends, and right before it begins. You get the don juans who kinda vanish during the school year because they just don't have time, and they also vanish during the summer.

Posting on this forum takes up a lot of time, and when you become a don juan, you don't have time to spend at a comp.

Just wait and see, early august, tons of AFCs will join then vanish in october...

You loving mother,
Vincent
THanks mom!
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
THanks mom!
lmao, glad you found that funny instead of disturbing
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Poppin' Tags

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 4, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Springfield, IL
Originally posted by LikRetsam
However, You have just arrived it seems so I urge you to adapt. This is not a super forum to spend your whole day at. Pop in and pop out my friend.
Actually I've been here for 2 years. Before this I was Cogent Ops., before that Zelemont. I took a long break and just came back.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
It seems appropriate that the forum is declining. All the information needed for becoming great is located somewhere in the archives or bible. All you need to do is look it up. As an elderly person on the site, all you can do is give referrals to posts and rehash older posts most of the time. Post that are groundbreaking are usually at a stage where most of the newbies aren't so that is why the best posts are usually ignored

Here's some advice (I know this might decline the board even moreso, but it will no doubt make a lot of better Don Juans): Only come here when you have a problem, not to read for leisure
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
the forum is defintly declining, i have only known aobut this site for about a week, and at that point there seemed to be a lot of people using it, i posted a question ang go a reply with in a few minutes, but in the last day or 2, i have noticed there have been very few posts.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
D. E. A. D.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Errr, it's Summer? Besides, I don't think the forum is declining at all. I'm doing something big, and I think there are far more quality posts than ever before, a lot of great motivational stuff too. All without the whiney newbie crap.

Give it a few weeks, the number of good posts will fall, and the amount of newbies asking age old questions will rise again as they realise that without school they have nothing to do and no friends.

Then you can say the place isn't "as good as it used to be":p.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
All this place needs is some puzzy. :D

nuff said.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Originally posted by Slimijs
All this place needs is some puzzy. :D

nuff said.
I agree 100%
 

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
I too have been around this forum for about two years (in various guises) and i can't even begin to count the number of time i have read this post. Like other said, it happens in cycles first people post great posts, then they slip down the list and newbies come in and ask the same questions. All the Master dj's (from the old forum) have gone, so someone posts this about the forum being dead.

addmitedly the "golden age" is long past. but just wait.
 

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2002
Messages
1,066
Reaction score
3
Age
41
*Yawns* oh damn... does that mean I have to start writing posts again?
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by The Matrix: Reloaded
*Yawns* oh damn... does that mean I have to start writing posts again?
*Wakes up* Aw crap...I was enjoying the vacation.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top