We_ArE_VeNOM
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2022
- Messages
- 1,561
- Reaction score
- 1,255
- Age
- 41
In what order? Or is that the order?Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
In what order? Or is that the order?Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The mix can be any order but I think the order that I have above is generally accurate.In what order? Or is that the order?
Game is everything from sexual seduction and logistics to the more deep-level stuff like handling **** tests, maintaining frame, ability to walk away, abundance mentality, setting firm boundaries, screening for red flags, handling disrespect/gaslighting, understanding female nature, etc.I think there are as many definitions of game as there are posters on this topic.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.