We_ArE_VeNOM
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2022
- Messages
- 1,561
- Reaction score
- 1,255
- Age
- 41
In what order? Or is that the order?Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
In what order? Or is that the order?Game is some combination of looks, money, status, and personality.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
The mix can be any order but I think the order that I have above is generally accurate.In what order? Or is that the order?
Game is everything from sexual seduction and logistics to the more deep-level stuff like handling **** tests, maintaining frame, ability to walk away, abundance mentality, setting firm boundaries, screening for red flags, handling disrespect/gaslighting, understanding female nature, etc.I think there are as many definitions of game as there are posters on this topic.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.