That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Thought you were engaged to get married. Why are you still on Tinder?I swipe right on everything for tinder. Then you just unmatchable them undesirables.
Also, fat bvtches are fun for single round smashes.
I am not still on Tinder. I was single at one point.Thought you were engaged to get married. Why are you still on Tinder?
That's not what you typed above.I am not still on Tinder. I was single at one point.
Speak for yourself desperado...Also, fat bvtches are fun for single round smashes.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Shrugs. No shame in it.Speak for yourself desperado...![]()
Did u smash her?towards the end of last year i was looking for a quick lay i matched with a chick on tinder
In her photos i would say she was around a 6.5 we messaged for 2-3 days and then arranged to do the deed the following Friday
When she turned up she was at least 3 stone heavier than what was advertised on her tinder profile
i had been cat fished
I asked her how often she does this sort of thing and she admitted usually 2-3 times a month
So yea it doesn't surprise me there is a market for these girls ......needy guys will take a fatty all day and even some higher value guys will smash them just for kicks
You know what's funny, we never see any Fat Male models. It really seems like body positivity only benefits womenI will also add, not that it's an excuse, because it's not, but 68% of females are either fat, overweight or obese. With the body positively movement coming on strong, it's safe to say it's going to grow even more.
Plus, if that's not bad enough, Lizzo wants to pose for Playboy. Since they already put a tranny in Playboy, I wouldn't be surprised if they do this...
![]()
Lizzo Wants to Do Playboy, Piercings Would Be Front and Center
Lizzo may have had more fun than any celeb Saturday night, lovin' life as she left a Super Bowl Weekend party and talked about where she's hiding those piercings!!!www.tmz.com
I would have turned her away. I can't bang fat chicks...I won't get it up.towards the end of last year i was looking for a quick lay i matched with a chick on tinder
In her photos i would say she was around a 6.5 we messaged for 2-3 days and then arranged to do the deed the following Friday
When she turned up she was at least 3 stone heavier than what was advertised on her tinder profile
i had been cat fished
I asked her how often she does this sort of thing and she admitted usually 2-3 times a month
So yea it doesn't surprise me there is a market for these girls ......needy guys will take a fatty all day and even some higher value guys will smash them just for kicks
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
AgreeAll this talk of popping one in a Jabba to bust a slump?
I'd rather go without than do that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.