Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Easy Is It For An OBESE Girl To Get Laid

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you mean by options. Are those above average guys considering her anything more than a slumpbuster? Debatable

A man's conquest of a woman's sex and a woman's conquest of a man's submission/commitment are two separate things.

Let's not compare apples and oranges.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
A number of these giys might have tinder gold and just swipe on every single profile as fast as they can in order to save time. There are a couple forum users on here who swipe right on every profile.

The old dates ive been on with slimmer, above average looking women get a lot of guys hitting them up but nothing like this water buffalo is claiming.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
towards the end of last year i was looking for a quick lay i matched with a chick on tinder

In her photos i would say she was around a 6.5 we messaged for 2-3 days and then arranged to do the deed the following Friday

When she turned up she was at least 3 stone heavier than what was advertised on her tinder profile

i had been cat fished

I asked her how often she does this sort of thing and she admitted usually 2-3 times a month

So yea it doesn't surprise me there is a market for these girls ......needy guys will take a fatty all day and even some higher value guys will smash them just for kicks

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I will also add, not that it's an excuse, because it's not, but 68% of females are either fat, overweight or obese. With the body positively movement coming on strong, it's safe to say it's going to grow even more.

Plus, if that's not bad enough, Lizzo wants to pose for Playboy. Since they already put a tranny in Playboy, I wouldn't be surprised if they do this...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
towards the end of last year i was looking for a quick lay i matched with a chick on tinder

In her photos i would say she was around a 6.5 we messaged for 2-3 days and then arranged to do the deed the following Friday

When she turned up she was at least 3 stone heavier than what was advertised on her tinder profile

i had been cat fished

I asked her how often she does this sort of thing and she admitted usually 2-3 times a month

So yea it doesn't surprise me there is a market for these girls ......needy guys will take a fatty all day and even some higher value guys will smash them just for kicks
Did u smash her?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I will also add, not that it's an excuse, because it's not, but 68% of females are either fat, overweight or obese. With the body positively movement coming on strong, it's safe to say it's going to grow even more.

Plus, if that's not bad enough, Lizzo wants to pose for Playboy. Since they already put a tranny in Playboy, I wouldn't be surprised if they do this...

You know what's funny, we never see any Fat Male models. It really seems like body positivity only benefits women

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

i had been cat fished

I would have turned her away. I can't bang fat chicks...I won't get it up.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk of popping one in a Jabba to bust a slump?
I'd rather go without than do that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve banged 2 fat girls in all my life. The one was amazingly good in bed knew just what I wanted and was the only girl I’ve ever gone over 3 hours straight without cvmming with. The other was crazy.

logicallefty

Reaction score
An obese woman with can secure sex easier than a thin and decent looking guy with no game.