Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How doi

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a great girl through friends, she broke up with her boyfriends two weeks before I met her. I am unsure if she's ready for another guy, but I know that she likes me.

I've invited her for coffee had a great time, and also invited her to the restaurant even had a better time. I am just unsure of when to escalate, i've been slowly escalating a little more at every meeting, but I don't think it's enough.

Any advice, I haven't really qualified her that much, and maybe she just doesn't know that I like her, i've been looking for signs for a kissing opportunity, but I haven't really seen any. I can't really just go for the kiss, and next this girl if she doesn't go for it, because I met her through friends.

I've been playing a little bit of ****y & funny, and she's to be eating it up. I'm also a natural when it comes to story telling, and she really enjoys that. On a side note i've been seeing her for three weeks now..

This girl is a serious HB10, got a great personality, and is intelligent. I've been looking for flaws, but I don't see any..

Everytime I say that I want to see her, and schedule a meeting she comes so I think it's a good sign..

EDIT: hitted submit by accident before I could write the title properly...

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like one itis to me.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep because liking someone automaticaly gives you a one itis. I can live without her, I know that their a lot of great girls out there.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since you confirmed my suspicions were wrong; its time for my advice: as far as escalation goes bring her down to your house or somewhere else where you can be alone (park maybe?) and continue kino there.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Already done that, she keeps **** testing me when I try to kino her, because she just broke up with her boyfriend of three years.