How does one trust again?

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It makes you a more attractive and masculine man to be more guarded.
They want to "solve" you. Also prevents them from being bored, which is their greatest fear and why every other profile says "make me laugh".

It's a two in one.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been through a variety of short and long term relationships. You'd be amazed how many times, I've heard I think I am falling for you. Or, I think you are the one. Or, I've finally found you. Ohh, my favorite is I'll always be with you/behind you 100%. Then, they do something really bad or cut thinks off out of no where. How does one trust a person in a relationship again? I find myself unable to trust fully at all, and I keep them at arms length.
OP,

Some tough advice:

I can just tell by the tone of your post and responses you put way too much stock and credence in what a woman's perception of you is. "She said this or that or did whatever..." You primary concern should be YOU at all times, 100%, unless you have kids. Then they are #1. If a person is delusional enough these days to push half of their belongings, property, money, and future income into the middle of the proverbial marriage poker table, then your finances should be #1 or #2.

Only weak beta men (97% of all men these days) try to "woo" and "impress" women to get them to like or LTR them. Most of these men have no goals or objectives outside of a "relationship" which is weak as f*uck. They get dumped, used, lied to, and cheated on. And if they're married and the woman stays despite his weakness, she'll walk all over him and make his life a hell. Sound fun? OP, I fear you're in this camp.

You need to stop caring so much about all the minutia and BS of your past relationships and get tough and grow a pair. Employ the IDGAF attitude and Abundance Mentality. Ironically, as soon as you start doing this, women will find you exponentially more attractive regardless of your looks. F*uck as many hot women as you can to build your testosterone numbers, confidence, masculinity, game, and attitude.

Does the bull elk cry, weep, whine, and post on SS when one of his gf's/mates bolts or he gets dumped? No. He shrugs his bull elk shoulders and finds a new female to mate with, asap. Probably a hotter one too. Like the bull elk, we are creatures of nature too.

Dash's Number One Dating Commandment: Thou Shalt Never, Ever Base the Success of Me, as a Man, on the Acceptance or Approval of Me by a Woman.

Start doing man things and quit putting so much emphasis on what women think of you. I sense you'll fight it now, but thank me for the advice later.

Good luck to you.

~Dash~

diogenes84

Don Juan
Reaction score
They want to "solve" you. Also prevents them from being bored, which is their greatest fear and why every other profile says "make me laugh".

It's a two in one.
Unfortunately I only found this out recently! Its stunning to see how acting unpredictable or even affronting them sometimes will actually arouse them and raise IL instead of insulting or alienating them.

Also very true what has been said before: Most of this stuff is subconscious for them so It doesn't always mean bad intention and sometimes setting boundaries might be enough...

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

Some tough advice:

I can just tell by the tone of your post and responses you put way too much stock and credence in what a woman's perception of you is. "She said this or that or did whatever..." You primary concern should be YOU at all times, 100%, unless you have kids. Then they are #1. If a person is delusional enough these days to push half of their belongings, property, money, and future income into the middle of the proverbial marriage poker table, then your finances should be #1 or #2.

Only weak beta men (97% of all men these days) try to "woo" and "impress" women to get them to like or LTR them. Most of these men have no goals or objectives outside of a "relationship" which is weak as f*uck. They get dumped, used, lied to, and cheated on. And if they're married and the woman stays despite his weakness, she'll walk all over him and make his life a hell. Sound fun? OP, I fear you're in this camp.

You need to stop caring so much about all the minutia and BS of your past relationships and get tough and grow a pair. Employ the IDGAF attitude and Abundance Mentality. Ironically, as soon as you start doing this, women will find you exponentially more attractive regardless of your looks. F*uck as many hot women as you can to build your testosterone numbers, confidence, masculinity, game, and attitude.

Does the bull elk cry, weep, whine, and post on SS when one of his gf's/mates bolts or he gets dumped? No. He shrugs his bull elk shoulders and finds a new female to mate with, asap. Probably a hotter one too. Like the bull elk, we are creatures of nature too.

Dash's Number One Dating Commandment: Thou Shalt Never, Ever Base the Success of Me, as a Man, on the Acceptance or Approval of Me by a Woman.

Start doing man things and quit putting so much emphasis on what women think of you. I sense you'll fight it now, but thank me for the advice later.

Good luck to you.

~Dash~
Thank you for this, but I think some may had misunderstood my post. I do not care what a women thinks of me. I am trying to figure out how to trust more and build something. After awhile, I usually just bail because either they do something majorly I do not approve of or I feel they are getting too close. A couple wanted to keep me around just for sex while they had other guys take them out on dates, but I declined and went no contact. Both still reach out from time to time. I find that crazily strange in it's own regard.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been through a variety of short and long term relationships. You'd be amazed how many times, I've heard I think I am falling for you. Or, I think you are the one. Or, I've finally found you. Ohh, my favorite is I'll always be with you/behind you 100%. Then, they do something really bad or cut thinks off out of no where. How does one trust a person in a relationship again? I find myself unable to trust fully at all, and I keep them at arms length.
See female nature for how it is. Now how you wish it was. There's hypergamy and the bigger better prize.