How does it FEEL knowing women don't care about YOU

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
How does it feel knowing women don't care about your looks, your game, your DJ Bible, your new haircut, your money, your quote worthy post knowing that MANY BETTER men are only a branch swing away...if they even give you the time of day in the FIRST place?

Face it you can't stop from NEEDING them any way you look at it.

Women>>>>>YOU.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What have you been sniffing, Bumsniff?

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a female troll. More like a past member. He joined in Jan 2012 and has some reputation going on.

namismybabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. I don't need others' approval.

I don't think a healthy adult does by definition.

If people slight me, it doesn't bother me in the long term.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not true that women don't care about those things (minus the board posting part)... The problem is, it's ALL they care about. I'd add status in there, though.

*****es are shallow, man. Back in the "blue pill" days, I did all these things to attract women and be accepted by the guys, but while it worked, it's ALL they were interested in. My thought pattern went: if I acquire and do all these things, women will be interested, and want to get know me, and fall in love happy funtime. I just need to get noticed first.

Bzzzzt... wrong. All they cared about was the looks / body, sports car, flashy attaire, social skills / status, and other material possessions. A good 95% were only interested in no-strings sex (despite having an SO), or to prance around with someone who has nice ****, or because they THOUGHT I had a lot of money. They were all about the "fake" **** - even insofar as having rediculously high interest when they thought I was high class and in-demand - to none once they got to know me, and realized the truth. They also assumed that I was a bad boy player, and would be willing to let them cheat on their SO without consequence. They don't care if they cheat, and IME, initiate and instigate it 100% of the time. That's why they get with bad boys for no-strings sex - which they seek after, btw.

It's all or nothing to a lot of these *****es, and most of their desires are fleeting. They care if you're hot, but only to have sex with you. You're the best thing evar - then they can't stand you once their infatuation wears off. And so on.

I've just learned to accept it and adapt... not take it seriously, and realize it's just a game for the most part.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
It's not true that women don't care about those things (minus the board posting part)... The problem is, it's ALL they care about. I'd add status in there, though.

*****es are shallow 100% True

All they cared about was the looks / body, sports car, flashy attaire, social skills / status, and other material possessions. A good 95% were only interested in no-strings sex (despite having an SO), or to prance around with someone who has nice ****, or because they THOUGHT I had a lot of money. They were all about the "fake" **** - even insofar as having rediculously high interest when they thought I was high class and in-demand - to none once they got to know me, and realized the truth.

if you really understand how women operate you will stay a million mile away of them but our instincts (not just sex but our huge value of love and because men are capable of love that women have no idea about and 95% of women or maybe more from my experience don't know a sh!t about real love and how it is )

I've just learned to accept it and adapt... not take it seriously, and realize it's just a game for the most part.

Its really a game you have to know to play or you will get played by
you know what are you talking about man . I respect that

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
How does it feel knowing women don't care about your looks, your game, your DJ Bible, your new haircut, your money, your quote worthy post knowing that MANY BETTER men are only a branch swing away...if they even give you the time of day in the FIRST place?

Women>>>>>YOU.

women care about your money and high status, no matter who you are and how you look, lets not get it twisted.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
women care about your money and high status, no matter who you are and how you look, lets not get it twisted.
i won't disagree with you in this women care about fat bank accounts more than anything because of future security and other things but personally i don't got money i only got looks and a manly character with a sense of humor who don't take this life too seriously i consider this life a journey so i have as much fun as i can and literally i just BE ..... maybe that works for me now because i'm still young or maybe because i'm very picky when it comes to girls and acquaintances in general but i'm sure that i will have money one day in the near future so we will see .

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
women care about money more then looks

the majority if not all of women will get with rich Donald trump before they get with homeless brad pitt

and that is truth

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:

*****es are shallow, man. Back in the "blue pill" days, I did all these things to attract women and be accepted by the guys, but while it worked, it's ALL they were interested in. My thought pattern went: if I acquire and do all these things, women will be interested, and want to get know me, and fall in love happy funtime. I just need to get noticed first.

Bzzzzt... wrong. All they cared about was the looks / body, sports car, flashy attaire, social skills / status, and other material possessions. A good 95% were only interested in no-strings sex (despite having an SO), or to prance around with someone who has nice ****, or because they THOUGHT I had a lot of money. They were all about the "fake" **** - even insofar as having rediculously high interest when they thought I was high class and in-demand - to none once they got to know me, and realized the truth. They also assumed that I was a bad boy player, and would be willing to let them cheat on their SO without consequence. They don't care if they cheat, and IME, initiate and instigate it 100% of the time. That's why they get with bad boys for no-strings sex - which they seek after, btw.

It's all or nothing to a lot of these *****es, and most of their desires are fleeting. They care if you're hot, but only to have sex with you. You're the best thing evar - then they can't stand you once their infatuation wears off. And so on.

You are dealing with the wrong type of woman. Acknowledge that these types of women will NEVER be happy. NOTHING will ever be satisfied. These are the types of girls who will live in a 1.1 million dollar home and be envious of the couple down the street with the 1.2 million dollar home. It's a lifestyle based on show, appearance, and status that contributes absolutely nothing to the actual love in the relationship itself.

I was married to a woman like this. We had a beautiful brand new home in the suburbs. All of her needs were met, but mine never were met. I wanted sex and an an occasional hug, she wanted another Coach bag to show off to her co-workers Monday morning. That was her version of sex. We ate at the best restaurants, had new vehicles, we dressed great. We looked pretty good on paper. Sex to me served as a power emotional connection to someone I loved. I found my wife more attractive the further we got into our relationship based on the almost spiritual connection I had to her during sex. Sex to her was something to just check off the list of things to do for your husband because you are married to him. (And don't tell me I was a lousy lay, one old girlfriend that I still talk to still mentions our great sex lol).

The truly hot girls are never that grounded. I can't think of a single one. Most are emotional trainwrecks completely detached from empathy, real emotions, and love languages...and they never change. Never think you can get HB9-10, to behave like a 5, no matter well you game them. Nothing can penetrate an already damaged core.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
^
women care about money more then looks

the majority if not all of women will get with rich Donald trump before they get with homeless brad pitt

and that is truth
100% true.. i didn't say looks matter more than money i just mentioned what is working for me ATM but don't forget that the majority of women who get rich Donald trump Fvck homeless brad pitt behind his rich back because they want the whole package but the only difference is that they get it from more than one man

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
Look, guys, women are "hardwired", by evolution, to seek out the best man she can get, so that she has the max chance of raising her kids. men cant know if any given child is theirs, so their genes are best served by having access to numbers of nubile women. so she wants the security of a man with status, money, secure, well paid job. so what? how can you blame her? if you won't protect her from having her life ruined by a pregnancy, ( by getting a vasectomy), then you can't blame her for having a " screw you and what you want from women" attitude.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Bumsniff said:

There's nothing I can do about it. I'm no longer worrying about getting involved in some cawk measuring contest in order to impress some b&tch.

I don't control what they're attracted to, so I don't worry about it anymore.

Need them? What exactly do they do for me anyway, other than a vacation BJ sometimes lol?

Women>>>>>YOU.
So they're better than me? Um no. They just have huge egos. I have a small ego. I know that's a turn off, but too bad.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
HOw many women no how to fix a car, a plumbing or electrical problem, or computer, how to defend themselves, etc, etc? Most US women no almost nothing other than how to bs other women and how to "shop". My "k" is sticcig. sorry. women need men a HELLUVA lot more than men need women. remember that. they are basically helpless and of little use, unless you want one to raise your cids, which is insane, unless you are a millionaire, in US, at least.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
twentee said:
HOw many women no how to fix a car, a plumbing or electrical problem, or computer, how to defend themselves, etc, etc? Most US women no almost nothing other than how to bs other women and how to "shop". My "k" is sticcig. sorry. women need men a HELLUVA lot more than men need women. remember that. they are basically helpless and of little use, unless you want one to raise your cids, which is insane, unless you are a millionaire, in US, at least.
Agreed.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
women dont care about your tough guy internet acts. you will ONLY be a brach swing away to the better man IF she even decides to bother grasping at the flimsy twig you THINK is good enough.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women only care about the value you're giving them. Your looks, money, and status will raise her value, that grey area of attraction won't. Women look at the outside which helps them determine if they're gonna let you inside. Those are the facts.

Get equipped.