How does it FEEL knowing women don't care about YOU

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
All women really care about is other women. Their competition, and their metrics for success, are all based on the women in their social circles.
And i think it's way more complex than that. For purposes of discussion, it's convenient to find one thing and say "this is it". But, it's far deeper than that.

Competition is thick amongst women... there's no debating that.

49au said:
If you are a plumber and all her friends are married to doctors, you better have some super tight game.
Are you combining money and social status together? I don't classify them the same.

How many female friends does the average woman have? 1-3? (I know plenty of women with 0 female friends.)

When a woman is dating what might be perceived as a lesser man by her friends, she will find ways to lift him up normally. All the woman ultimately cares about is that her friends want to fvck her man. If they do - none of the rest of this stuff matters. Believe me.

Now, maybe that's where the super tight game comes into play.

49au said:
What do you think women sit around and talk about when they compare men? Just sex?
It's more than sex. It's more than **** sizes... It's more than money. It's more than jobs.... It's more than how good he makes her feel. It's more than how pathetic they are somethings...

It's very complex. It's not simple.

49au said:
Women want RESOURCES. Money is a resource, just like a large circle of friends, and useful connections in the professional world. She knows that a man who can shell out cash, pull strings, and call in favors, has a much better chance of taking care of both her and her children long term.
The problem with this.... Is women's primitive brain know nothing of what you're talking about here. This is her social side.

If a man can reach her primitive side (through various means) her social side can justify it through logical means. Then the "lifting him up" comes into play.

I wrote an article on here years ago about how sex can be just as powerful of a social status object as money can.

IF woman 1 is talking to woman 2 about her man... And woman 1's man is amazing in bed, huge ****... etc.... And woman 2's man is lousy in bed.

If woman 1's man struggles to pay his bills and doesn't care about a career... and woman's 2's man has a huge bank account....

Do you think they both don't wish they had the others man at certain points?

And again, it goes way deeper than that...

But women can normally justify anyone...

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
Shout out to LMFAO for giving me negative rep for this topic. Poor lil guy must know how it feels knowing women don't care about him. :(

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I wrote an article on here years ago about how sex can be just as powerful of a social status object as money can.
Do you have a link to the article? I'd like to read it.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
49au said:
Do you have a link to the article? I'd like to read it.
Sure...

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=171798

True story though: I'm nowhere near as good in bed as I was when i wrote what's in the above link. Mainly because i can't be bothered with hours of sex anymore lol... A woman now has about 15-20 minutes to get what she can out of me, and then I'm done.